Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Poor Mazza, must have been desperate for a rest, having to get herself a hip operation just to get out of being the child care for a week for her spoilt brat of a daughter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
I love how Jet2 are getting the blame for her not being able to read their website! It’s pretty clear that the kids club wasn’t fully operational but all she read was that she could dump her kids and that’s why she booked there! She is a selfish bint!

Jemi85

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s buying shit toys for the pool to keep them entertained she’s not a clue
Followed up by “hopefully they’ll (the toys) will keep them entertained for a while”.

So in other words, she’s bought those float vests so that she can just chuck her little miracles in the pool with minimal supervision whilst she eye fucks herself on her phone all day, whilst taking pics that portray a happy family holiday.

Karma is a wonderful thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The other karma is that her least favourite son is her double ha 😂
3DE98197-5DBB-461C-B014-853DCD848F15.jpeg

I cannot get over the camera angle on this. As we age those boobs go south whether they’re real or not it seems !! She ain’t a good advert for plastic boobs.
What the fuck are those sunglasses! Ha ha! Also she’s very plain Jane really

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Mancnet

VIP Member
I'm sure she's posted before saying she'd been asked if she was a teacher!! I just think its weird, not a thing I can imagine anyone randomly saying yet she's had it twice??
I wonder if she's actually considering doing her teacher training and is trying to gauge responses? Surely not?! 😳

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Weren't the twins opposite? When did that change? At what age?

Wasn't otherson actually faveson to start with?
Yep Grayson was original faveson when they were babies but as they grew and Lawson was the chattier one and blonde she switched them.

Remember how eager eyed Tattlers noticed she switched their names after birth so her original faveson got Grayson…bet she’s kicking herself about that now

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
@Realslimshady ha ha god I’d forgotten about the office! What the hell happened there?? We got shown the half way point and never mentioned again. I can only assume she showed it half done in the hopes of some freebies and when they didn’t come she threw a strop.

They’ve really ruined their home, who coverts half their garage (presumably making unusable as a car carafe) to make an office when you have spare rooms in the house??

• Haha
Absolutely. Sometimes I feel like an absolute twat for being on here but do you know what? We’re right. We can’t all be wrong. We have them absolutely sussed and they know it. That’s why they hate Tattle so much.
Yep 100% with this. Can’t believe the obvious boredom “gotta keep them happy” and then the clear disgust that she can’t dump her boys for an hour. And what self entitled idiot would walk through a hotel foyer filling themself talking shit like she did. That holiday is rubbish. She has no imagination and has fallen flat on her arse. She’d be better off just enjoying the break, having some fun and drinks, maybe put on 7lbs having some fun and drinks with Chris, maybe some fun time together 😉 , then she can draw a line and lose that 7lbs and get some engagement from that no doubt 😂😂😂
It is like watching a car crash. I don’t really feel sorry for her any more though. She’s a massive 🔔🔚. 👃

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Maybe she is taking proper time off from her hectic job and has put her phone away for a few days….nah who am I kidding…it’s raining, it’s grim and she is hating it all so will get some faked photos to say how great it is and will post them to show how ‘rich’ and ‘stooning’ she is to lord it over people….
If she posted a pic of it pissing down or caught in the rain, the kids drenched but laughing etc she'd be much more relatable, but as always it's utter silence when things don't match up with the aspirational life she tries to portray. She'll probably say it's actually been so so so much better that it rained as she got to go the spa or some BS 🙄

• Heart
3DDC6CD5-C880-4470-ABE1-5E8979C0EEBF.jpeg

Why did she not crop this poor woman just walking by out the pic! She’s so disrespectful of others privacy x

E4FAAECA-E85C-4077-B61C-194E5827152E.jpeg

Jesus wept she’s got puffy face abs ankles. Those armed aren’t the guns 💪 she normally flashes

8DF6221B-A701-4A6B-90C1-E567B472D7E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Yes Stillinpamperson was Faverson because he appeared more engaging, Otherson was quiet and withdrawn.Otherson grew into his looks whilst Faverson wasn’t as well blessed(suintson),so the story unfolds.Otherson than outranked Stillinpamperson and became her blonde favourite.Although we know she would have preferred an angelic blonde haired princess.So for now Otherson is Faverson and Stillinpamperson is relegated to second position.I can’t see that changing anytime soon
I personally think that stillinpamperson is the cuter of the two boy's ;) even with his eye 'issue' though she thinks he's absolutely fine ! Faverson just strikes me as a bit of a show off (rather like his Mother !!)..... imagine if she'd had a girl.... 🙈🙈🙈

And yeah who buys a new leather/pleather jacket each year ? Like denim and winter coats they should last for years and years...... she's so wasteful !

ETA ... WTAF has she got on her feet ? They are fucking hideous ! That look would be much better with converse.... or even her orthopedic trainers !

• Heart
I don’t get this kids club thing? I’ve never been abroad with a child yet so is it like a nursery/crèche? Do people really leave their kids alone abroad? Omg that stuff scares me what if someone could take them I’m even nervous about mine going to nursery maybe I’m just overprotective but my mom was the same with me how selfish is this woman I said it before just don’t have kids some people are not cut out for it! Might as well send them to boarding school

I can’t believe the only reason the boys would go to the mini disco would be if they had a late nap?! Why can’t they stay up late even if they don’t nap, they’re 3 not babies 🤦🏼‍♀️
every parent i know would be saying lets keep them up late so we can have a lie-in on holiday

Wotsit

VIP Member
That's not the body language, or face of someone having an AAHHMAZING time on holiday!
Bet he's missing mad mazza, first time in 3 years that either of them have had to parent without 2 more adults on hand to help.

• Haha
  • Heart

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
The real Nicola is the one we saw on the clip of her sat on the floor like a petulant child whilst Mad Mazza tried to talk her out of her strop. We’ve all known this for ages and the way she’s taking about the kids club confirms it. She can barely contain the vitriol from her voice. She simply cannot parent those boys and will do absolutely anything to palm them off. I bet she’s been ok for the first couple of days because she believed they would change the rules for her little miracles as she thinks she’s a celeb. I bet the hotel manager has put her in her place, she’s had a massive crying tantrum and that’s why she’s alone eating lunch in her dark glasses.

And I for one am fucking loving it!
I like how she was skulking outside filming the empty kids club. Why would you do that 🤣🤣

• Haha