Fopperholic #83 Wasn't invited out by my twin mum friends, They figured out I'm a bell end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion- halfahaircutson has ruined her holiday photoshoot, all we’ll see now is Nikki and the blonde one because she thinks he is cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion-Fopperholic such a nasty, poker face b****, one day the miracles will snitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion... Another clothes haul of horrible dresses, otherson left with half a hair cut because he messes

Reactions: 11
I noticed on FB other day, as everyone has been sharing their pics of their kids in the school uniforms etc, a friend said her thing about “where has the time gone// so grown up blah blah” like everyone does, but there was no picture cos apparently both kids had asked her not to post pictures of them. I wondered if they’d had some education at school around privacy etc. What will Nikki do if hers did that ? Stamp her scrawny foot and tell them you’re mine and I’ll do what I like ? She’s an utter disgrace she really is.

She's really quite contemptuous in those stories. She's sneering - if she's attempting to be relatable she's getting it sooooooo wrong.

A Disney villan has more warmth than her.
And that hair just makes her look like a proper school playground bully !!

Reactions: 17
Has she got a loyalty card she's trying to fill at that barbers? never know anyone take their kids as much as she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she got a loyalty card she's trying to fill at that barbers? never know anyone take their kids as much as she does!
Also there's no need for her to film them eveytine they go fir her haircut. She can't just be with them in the moment can she has yo film

Reactions: 13
Also there's no need for her to film them eveytine they go fir her haircut. She can't just be with them in the moment can she has yo film
exactly, if she put her bloody phone down and sat with him to comfort and reassure him it might help. She was seething and so bitter about it, poor kid probably got grief from the ice queen all night for that one.

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion….

#Fopperholic 84-cruella deville got nothing on me, I want those boys hair off no matter what!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's never about them and their needs, always about her.
They start getting up earlier, she *needs* to fix it for her. .
They are ready for potty training, she didn't bother because it didn't suit her.
They don't need their hairs cut for them, rather do she thinks they look satisfactory enough for pictures.
Otherson clearly has issues over the hairdresser, but she ignores that and powers on. Then gets pissed off with him. A toddler.
They clearly are getting past needing a nap, she locks them in their room anyhow.
It's never about changing her life to satisfy their needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These pics make her look like a spiteful, spoilt little brat! She looks like the school bully, does anyone know if she was?

#84 It's my much-deserved holiday time, Nanny can't babysit but that's aBSoluTelY FINE😳
What is that filter she looks stoned 🤣 maybe she should have a puff it may chill her the fook out. The cracks are showing because she hasn't been able to shove them on her parents as per usual. She's such a brat she can't cope at all. How pathetic

Reactions: 18
What is that filter she looks stoned 🤣 maybe she should have a puff it may chill her the fook out. The cracks are showing because she hasn't been able to shove them on her parents as per usual. She's such a brat she can't cope at all. How pathetic
I bet she has been going round her parents on Tuesdays to "visit" her mum and then "could you mind just holding on to the boys while I pop out a few minutes" then pisses off to the shops.

Reactions: 16
I bet she has been going round her parents on Tuesdays to "visit" her mum and then "could you mind just holding on to the boys while I pop out a few minutes" then pisses off to the shops.
Probably, she's selfish enough. Her parents are the dickheads who indulge her too. This is why we have a woman at the age of nearly 41 who has no clue how to run her house or raise her own kids and still acts like a teen. Chris is a wet blanket and also an enabler

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.