Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
56515170-5AF4-4DE3-902D-16531AA8B841.jpeg

That’s right Fopps let your kids touch the floor people have walked all over while Covid cases are rising! very much doubt they’ve washed their hands after.

Fopps mum will be popping up soon with something along the lines of this…
11966DEA-BAEB-463A-A274-7AE9CAA3CBFB.jpeg

Not my best work but I a genuinely hungover ha ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
and no line drawn
"I've eaten and drank what I wanted on holiday and only focused on making memories with my uhhhmazzzzzzin miracles, Faveson and StillinPampersSon(Shhh), but I want to feel fit, healthy and strong - it's not about losing weight oh no - so I've signed up to TwinsetTwats countdown to Christmas, it's only Β£9000 so so so reasonable for use of an app with generic free weight workouts on !!!! Swipe up for my sized down swimwear I wore on holiday, it's oversized so I bought xxxxs to make myself feel better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hahaha asking for tips to change her lounge! Because the last time she was responsible for a project she ended up with an oven in her dining room 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Chrisssssssssss get the RR, drive around the village (estate) slowly so they can see we've got a newer car than the neighbours.. I may even invite them to my candlelit tuna omlit next week. Oh sorry I'm not here am I? I'm on a little exclusive island called Spain....
Screenshot_20210910-220901_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Why does she think anyone wants to see photos or videos of her kids eating? Or playing? Or singing? I videoed my little girl singing the other night as she was hitting all the high notes and she was totally in the zone, it was hilarious but I only sent it to my husband as I knew no one else would be bothered! I’ve said it before, Fopp needs to realise kids are like farts, people don’t mind their own but don’t tend to be keen on other people’s 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Mummy you're a super hero... you are super at putting us in nursery 3 full days a week for no apparent reason other than you can't cope, you're super for putting us in the crΓ¨che at your "health club" 😏 so you can pose in the mirror half the day, you're super for leaving us with nanny the other 2 days of the week. You're super because you look after us one morning a week by yourself... you're super that you never let us stay at home to play because we bore the shit out of you, so you have to be out every single minute possible. Yeah, really super πŸ‘ πŸ₯Ίβ˜Ή

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Faverson....'wow'
Fopperholic.....'what is it?'
Faverson....'a car'
Fopperholic...'its a Bentley '
Faverson....'a what?'

OK he didn't say the last comment but Nicola he's 3 that's how relevant saying 'it's a Bentley' is ... you sad... sad.... pretentious cow... your precious miracles care not two shits if its a Bentley !! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Also how annoying is that car noise πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Laughing at Chris’s stories saying he was back at the β€˜old hunting ground’ at the Belfry. What a choice of phrase :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

JJusa69

VIP Member
What a load of the biggest shite.
A child with proper separation anxiety just wouldn't go to creche, granny's, nursery, basically anywhere than with their mother. My daughter had separation anxiety and I couldn't even go to the fucking toilet.
Also, careers at age 3?
Oh do fuck off.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
9A12E599-AD49-4842-AC60-A6B17161D805.jpeg

That’s why it looks crap and not how it should look. Nikki always knows best!
C0EB3D12-1EBE-487A-B5C2-E184EBB7B672.jpeg
9796E193-AA05-45DD-B1A6-5683E71C4E39.jpeg

Also can we all remind ourselves of what a gem and true saint Nicola is. She is so kind and generous.

Also why does she need to share about giving the chair away. The boys are three for gods ales and if she finds pics of women breastfeeding triggering you would think she would find the same with the chair. so now wondering if she’ll take as long to get over giving up the feeding chair as she did the not doing the breast feeding thing?! Also why make out like she’s judged for that…in 2021 people judge you for your cleanliness and actions not how you chose to feed your child(ren) so shut up. She really likes to milk as much as possible.
5823890E-A018-4820-9F36-D6164D4988AB.jpeg

7B71E069-4CB0-4FCD-B70B-EEEC171DB56D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Gosh, I feel so sorry for Grayson, poor kid, he's so overlooked and I want to cuddle him. His eye is so crossed in its awful. Hateful witch not getting it seen to

Lawson on the other hand, he boils my piss.. obnoxious little wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35