Fopperholic #83 Wasn't invited out by my twin mum friends, They figured out I'm a bell end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a mum but have common sense. If he doesn’t like they make
Him have a haircut.
My brother wouldn’t have his hair cut till he started school! He got the odd trim, he had white blonde hair so my mum was glad not to cut it!
Why do they need to have it shaved anyway! They are toddlers not teenagers!

Reactions: 15
Does it look like either of those kids need a haircut? Not exactly in their eyes is it. My 16 month old is coming up to needing one and I really don't want to cut his baby hair 😢

If he hates it there why force it and take him so frequently. Who is it for anyway, him or her? clearly this is for her and her annoying braggy holiday posts.
I thought she would be the type to let him grow it and get a little man-bun like someone from Love Island!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s vile! My son HATED having his hair cut, he was taken when it was practically in his eyes, short cut with scissors and jobs a good one for another few months. They need lots of patience and reassurance in these situations, not a camera in their face and being ridiculed. Our hairdresser was amazing and so understanding, wouldn’t dream of going near him with clippers! I can’t believe she’s putting him through that and the only reason she’s raging is because he’s ruined the aesthetics of her holiday!

Reactions: 16
Maybe taking them separately and spending some individual time with them might help..oh and putting your sodding phone away! No one needs to see or know that he wouldn’t have his haircut.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nikki I can drink earlier and more than you on a day my THREE boy's are not testing my patience so put your extra strong squash down and listen up... Those boys do not need their hair cut every bloody month! My youngest is 6 months older than your miracles and has never had his hair cut (each to their own obvs) but if Grayson doesn't like having his hair cut and it upsets him don't get it cut, if he is scared of clippers tell them not to use them, if you insist he has it done take him on his own, sit with him, reassure him, speak to the hairdresser/barber explain how he is scared, praise him etc do not plaster him on social media belittling him, moaning about him, comparing him to your other 'perfect son' and embarrassing him! Basically leave his bleeping hair alone!
Pic of my sons never been cut hair (this is after a bath and it's been brushed, normally it's wild curls but you know what that's part of who he is so for now I'm not having it cut unless my son asks)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is all about her vanity. My son hated having his hair cut. So we just didnt take him. Then during lockdown my husband cut it with clippers and now he is a bit bigger he’s been to the barbers and enjoyed it.

She can’t bear them not being as preened as she is. Faveson has clearly been conditioned (due to being otherson for the first two years of his life) to be compliant and then he gets praised and is the favourite.

It’s all very sad. Those poor boys don’t stand a chance of being nice, normal adults with her as a mum.

Reactions: 26
they don't even stand a chance of being great brothers/ being close with each other if she constantly compares them.

Reactions: 19
if the poor fella has a tit haircut then maybe she'll keep his hat on in the scorching Spanish heat 🤞🤞 he's 3... let his hair grow a bit longer it's no big deal....

Chris needs to ask for his balls back too.... i never expected hubby to go with me for so much stuff when mine were little... no doctors... dentist.... hospital.... hairdressers .... swimming lessons... and I had 3 to cart around ... she's useless
Same, I've taken mine to eyebrow tinting appointments (for me 😅) because I wanted them done and wouldn't dream of asking my hubby to book a day off work so I could get them done. I've also taken 3 very young children on the bus on my own into Birmingham City Centre (town) and shopped in the World's biggest Primark, and gave them lunch in there ON MY OWN NIKKI!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is me my husband barely goes anywhere with us 😂😂😂
Same, I’ve got 3 kids, twins and and older son, been beach alone today 😱 they’ve had the best day running up and down to the sea yes they are 8,8,10 but still loved it! You have to learn to take them out even when the kids were younger and running in all different directions, it was still me at the play centres, me at the local farm park, my fella works a normal job does normal hours he can’t be there on hand and foot for us 🙄

#thread suggestion #84 pricking the Princess has ruined her face now butchered her least favorite sons hair

Reactions: 7
If she knows how scared he gets, why was she sitting filming him? Why not sit and hold his hand and comfort him? watching it back you can see him start to get really scared and watching every move the guy was making. I feel so sorry for him with that cow sitting filming him and uploading it to thousands of people.

She’s such an unnatural mother!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If she knows how scared he gets, why was she sitting filming him? Why not sit and hold his hand and comfort him? watching it back you can see him start to get really scared and watching every move the guy was making. I feel so sorry for him with that cow sitting filming him and uploading it to thousands of people.

Totally agree, my eldest hated getting his hair cut and I would never have thought to film it. My friend is a hairdresser so she used to come to the house, one of us sat with him on our knee and hugged him while the other tried to distract him. And my friend just quickly trimmed the wispy ends. He didn’t start getting it razored til he was about 5 and by then he was ok with it. Any mother worth her salt would be hugging her child, or have him on her knee, or even just be beside him holding his hand or trying to distract him with a toy or by doing something silly. I wonder if her husband and family know how crap a mum she is but don’t say anything. Surely anyone with half a brain can see she’s not cut out for motherhood?

Reactions: 18
I said earlier about my son hating his hair cut and I get a woman come to the house. We wait until his hair is in his eyes too to ensure he doesn’t have to go through it too often and I have him sit on my lap even though it means I get absolutely covered in itchy hair too. It absolutely breaks my heart doing it to him as he looks at me like I’ve betrayed him as he fights and cries through it all. It completely drains us both, she looks like she couldn’t care less that her son was upset but instead she’s annoyed he’s only got half a hair cut!! She is so cold inside.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

The woman has no shame. She literally has no morals. An embarrassment to everyone, the boys, Chris, both the families.

No wonder the Ryan family keep their distance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.