Fopperholic #83 Wasn't invited out by my twin mum friends, They figured out I'm a bell end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podcast she’s going on about she absolutely fan girls over those two on it - who are about ten years younger than her and one of them married to a millionaire.

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else waiting for the...

"I'm a first time mum I didn't know that they don't have to go for hair cuts so much"

Does she not follow Stacey Soleman who only a few weeks ago took her son for his first hair cut I think he is 2.

"I'm a first time mum, I didn't know if I put my phone down and calm him it might help"

"I'm a first time wife I didn't know I had to respect my in laws and not embarrass or bring shame on them, Mad Mazza has let me do it her and Dad my whole life"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is anyone else waiting for the...

"I'm a first time mum I didn't know that they don't have to go for hair cuts so much"

Does she not follow Stacey Soleman who only a few weeks ago took her son for his first hair cut I think he is 2.

"I'm a first time mum, I didn't know if I put my phone down and calm him it might help"

"I'm a first time wife I didn't know I had to respect my in laws and not embarrass or bring shame on them, Mad Mazza has let me do it her and Dad my whole life"
My grandson is 2 1/2 and had his first hair cut last week.... its gorgeous... just a trim not a butchered short back and sides a la Peaky Blinders like she takes the boys for..... my grandson looks far more insta worthy than them pair.... 😘

Oh and Nicola he was good as gold.... because he sat on his mummy's lap and was reassured and just had an 'after' pic taken... not a camera shoved in his face ....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she film them all the time? It is so boring. I've only ever taken pics at my sprogs first haircut, not everytime he goes 😂 even I as his mother don't give a tit that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she film them all the time? It is so boring. I've only ever taken pics at my sprogs first haircut, not everytime he goes 😂 even I as his mother don't give a tit that much!
I know its so odd she films their every move yet on their birthday it was radio silence. She was definitely in a strop that day 😂

Reactions: 13
I hope to god those boys see her for what she is when they’re older. She’s such a hateful cow

Reactions: 13
I know its so odd she films their every move yet on their birthday it was radio silence. She was definitely in a strop that day 😂
Absolutely spot on there's no way she wouldn't have shared it all if she had deemed it insta worthy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.