Fopperholic #82 please gift my ‘boy’s some free bikes although I hide my pitiful likes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it's Monday again! _______________________

I can't believe she's still going away! Another holiday. Hope this one isn't gifted!

It's all for content and to show off. It hasn't been planned with the boys in mind at all really - like someone said, kids I wonder if they're going all that way to sit in a hotel room in the dark by 7pm each night. I'd put money on the babysitters going - so Nikki can have her holiday
Normal families would be having a little party and buying sensible presents for their three year olds, that will equate to the same amount of money that the 6 of them will spend just on the pre-holiday covid tests, let alone the tests before they come back (never mind the actual holiday and flights , food, drink and spending money). she literally thinks that money makes good memories. she gets more and more unrelatable by the week. £130 per person x 6 =£780 waaaaaay more than needed to be spent on a three year old's birthday and she wonders why nobody finds her relatable

£780 before you have even booked the holiday

Reactions: 24
We just decided to go away.
Good way to go Nikki in making people feel like tit. No thought or consideration to people on furlough who would love a day trip at the moment let alone a holiday. No big savings taken place, just booked on a whim. Think about what you write you selfish witch.
I hope Spain goes red for you whilst you’re on your way over and you get stuck in a grotty Spanish hotel for quarantine. You massive stuck up cow!
Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Has she said her parents are going? Cos I don’t believe for second they’d go away just the 4 of them

Reactions: 23
She really does seem to have a never ending pot of money (sorry credit). Does she not worry about actually catching covid from going away and Chris being unable to work/earn? Or worse, them having to quarantine with the kids again?! She really is thick as a brick and her whole life is just about the gram and the photo opportunity. The daft thing is that no one (even her sheep) sees her as an inspiration as she never relaxes and has fun and who wants to live like that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We just decided to go away.
Good way to go Nikki in making people feel like tit. No thought or consideration to people on furlough who would love a day trip at the moment let alone a holiday. No big savings taken place, just booked on a whim. Think about what you write you selfish witch.
I hope Spain goes red for you whilst you’re on your way over and you get stuck in a grotty Spanish hotel for quarantine. You massive stuck up cow!
Rant over
As someone who knows someone frequently moaning about his 5* Mexico holiday and Florida holiday being cancelled & then going abroad last minute because they needed a break I can totally relate with this. My partner and I are extremely fortunate to work in industries not impacted by Covid but I rage on behalf of anyone struggling when I see people moaning about holidays being cancelled or counting down to their next jaunt. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t begrudge anyone a break away I just wish people would be more considerate to others on social media. X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course she’s managed to get herself a holiday but it’s all for the boys! 🤣 She is definitely taking the unhired help or she’ll be sticking them in kids clubs every day. Wouldn’t surprise me if the boys were in a kid friendly hotel with the grandparents and she & Chris were in an adults only hotel along the road 🤣 What an utter douchebag she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she being so cagey about where she’s going? She’s been asked where abouts and isn’t answering. Bit odd!

Reactions: 16
Why is she being so cagey about where she’s going? She’s been asked where abouts and isn’t answering. Bit odd!
Because she is so famous ;) ...I think she needs to be more worried about the fact she has told the world when her house is going to be empty again! I would be panicking if people I didn't know, knew that my house was empty and I had that much supposed designer and golfing gear.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I noticed that as well, she was the same when they went to the little island off Portugal wasn't she. Don't worry Fopps, there's not gonna be a plane full of fangirling instahuns flying over for a selfie and an autograph, you bleeping weirdo

• Haha
If I rolled my eyes any harder I'd go back in time.

I'm also calling it that Mazza is going too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I rolled my eyes any harder I'd go back in time.

I'm also calling it that Mazza is going too.
Of course they will be because they 'love to spend time together as a family'... sure for a couple days occasionally but every bleeping holiday Nicola .. really??? I love my parents and love when we get together but we'd never of had a full week or two holiday with them when the kids were small... my husband would never have wanted it either... I think no matter how well you get on you're never 100% relaxed with them around... especially if not your parents... bet Chris hates it deep down and his parents must hate it even more when their company is requested too.... its nothing to do with quality time with family its because Nicola and petit Chode can't parent alone 24-7 🙄🙄

• Heart
Goes to Florida at the beginning of a global pandemic and goes to Spain during a time when there’s record breaking temperatures and wildfires. That’s a safety conscious parent right there for you. Nothing to do with her boys as usual she just wants to flex that they can book a holiday on a whim.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Definitely will be a bikini post by a beach loving herself whilst pretending she isn't confident and to love your own skin whilst she's been starving herself for 3 weeks before hand 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definitely will be a bikini post by a beach loving herself whilst pretending she isn't confident and to love your own skin whilst she's been starving herself for 3 weeks before hand 😏
and trying to show off her non existent loose tummy skin and rolls that actually aren't there, she has just bent herself into a position that creates them. Ooh we might get more photos of that god awful tummy tattoo!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a look on insta, lots of comments on her post of people suggesting so many different prices for covid tests for going to Spain. A wide spectrum of prices. either way she wont get them for free.

Reactions: 16
and trying to show off her non existent loose tummy skin and rolls that actually aren't there, she has just bent herself into a position that creates them. Ooh we might get more photos of that god awful tummy tattoo!!! 😂😂😂
I was just about to say about that cat’s arse hole tattoo🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She saw the in-laws yesterday... now she's booked a holiday. Coincidence?? They always seem to be spending money after they've had a catch up with the in-laws🧐

• Haha
She saw the in-laws yesterday... now she's booked a holiday. Coincidence?? They always seem to be spending money after they've had a catch up with the in-laws🧐
That is a very good point. probably why the father in law looked so pissed off. He is paying for yet another holiday that he isn't even invited to

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If that's the case then I'd say more fool the in laws for giving them money....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.