Fopperholic #82 please gift my ‘boy’s some free bikes although I hide my pitiful likes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I seen in her photos now is how her massive bulbus nose seems to take over her face 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another that really need to drop SW from her name when she has piled the weight back on. Surprised our fopps even wants to be friends with her anymore 🙊

I wonder if Chris didn't want her using his dad's birthday as content given they clearly despise her? Funny how they were shoved to one end of the table 👀 at least with thr stories they are gone in 24 hours.

His dad when they were on the roundabout looked like he wanted to slap the phone put of ther hands. Kinda sad that they seemingly only see his family on occasions.
She Says She Isn't Allowed To Remove The SW From Her Name...It's Bollocks Of Course, She Just Doesn't Want To Lose The Followers That Action Will Bring..

To Stay On Track, Nikki Ryan AKA Fopperholic Is A bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I knew as soon as we pointed it out she’d be on to one of her cronies to do a shout out. That’s the only way she gains followers anymore. Not through her own content. Clearly they don’t stick around either.

Another holiday apparently for the boys and making ‘memories’.

how much do we want to bet the free babysitters will be going too?

Reactions: 16
Spain is a massive Country Nicola and Majorca is part of Spain!!! All for engagement, the travel company will clearly tell her about the testing process??
Yes the person asked where she is such a knob.

I see draw a line Monday is back=reducing calories significantly and sharing drab meals for accountability. She is deranged.

Reactions: 15
Spain is a massive Country Nicola and Majorca is part of Spain!!! All for engagement, the travel company will clearly tell her about the testing process??
I genuinely fear for those boys being taken to Spain this year for several reasons, her poor hygiene and the heat. One of my jobs when I was at uni was with a holiday company and those parents that do not protect their children came by often, not applying sun cream every 20 mins in the 30-40 degree sun, we had families with kids that came to our office in Northern Spain and had blisters on their blisters from sun burn (which hospitals would describe as 3rd degree burns on occasions) and heat stroke from not wearing t shirts and hats. She is one of those parents who blame the holiday company for their children's health condition as a result of the parents not being careful enough in the sun. she would send them off to a kids club and expect others to apply sun cream to them despite it being clear that the reps cannot do it.

It can amount to child abuse.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I’m sure the boys will get back from Spain and say ‘wow mummy we really did make the most of all that family focused resort had to offer! I’ll remember this forever’ 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So did they have big parties for 1st and 2nd birthdays? I feel like a 3 year old would appreciate a party more ! They have a huge garden with all their toys, it's just an excuse for a holiday really

Reactions: 19
holiday booked... perhaps its a 'little island off Spain' ...🤣🤣 so she's obvs drawn a line to get beach body ready...🙄🙄 so tragic....so predictable.... surprised its Spain... thought that'd be a bit down market for Nicola.... wonder if she checked bout what her insta photo opportunities will be like.... guaranteed Mad Mazza and Mick the Babysitter Snatcher will go... they seem to go on most trips 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
No shock she's managed to still go away, what Nikki wants. Nikki gets, but of course, it's for the boys. Sure!

Can't wait to see the 'holiday hauls', 'Holiday ready hair' 'Holiday ready botox' and then all the posed bikini shots she's been waiting to post since her 40th got cancelled! (Be brave, wear a bikini and love the skin 'your' in #bodypositivity lols) and of course, reining it back I after her holiday 'I ate so so much and enjoyed myself, but I like to feel fit, strong and healthy, so I'm going back to tuna omelettes, yoghurt and tiny bowls of pre-packaged salad minus dressing 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She has alot of research to do if she doesn't want to be turned away at the airport... which if it does happen will of course be everyone fault except hers...would make my year

She’s begging for free Covid tests
She will have to pay for them whether she wants to or not. If she thinks she is getting them for free, she is more deluded than anyone realised

Reactions: 18
Yeah I’m sure the boys will get back from Spain and say ‘wow mummy we really did make the most of all that family focused resort had to offer! I’ll remember this forever’ 🤔
Get packing Mazza your off on holiday again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see it's Monday again! _______________________

I can't believe she's still going away! Another holiday. Hope this one isn't gifted!

It's all for content and to show off. It hasn't been planned with the boys in mind at all really - like someone said, kids I wonder if they're going all that way to sit in a hotel room in the dark by 7pm each night. I'd put money on the babysitters going - so Nikki can have her holiday

• Heart
So all the "healthy hauls" and throwing away mayonnaise is her eating whatever she wants and she's drawing her another line today?
There's absolutely no doubt the holiday baby sitters will be going with them. They couldn't possibly make memories (pose for 77654 bikini pictures in full make up) and parent their kids at the same time.
Can't wait to see them sitting in the dark at 6.45 every night with the white noise blaring.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.