Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she did yes. But also she says she didn’t realise she had to pump so many times a day blah blah, she contradicts herself so much in those first two weeks after giving birth. We are breast feeding, she’s pumping, the pump didn’t work, she’s having help via a lactation consultant, the boys have new bottles to try, by two weeks old they are on their second formula to try. That isn’t the image of someone desperately trying to breast feed. She’s formula feeding them clearly but like now 3 years down the line she just can’t own it! Every photo of her in Costa in the first month is them having a bottle! What she should have done in those early days and weeks is stayed home to establish breast feeding if that’s what she wanted to do. But we all know Nikki can’t stay home!
Glad someone else remembers I was beginning to doubt my memory The woman is a walking contradiction I’ve never disliked someone I don’t know so much

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This as well... counting syns as soon as they're born and saying her newborns are like "slimmers of the week" because their birth weight dropped wtaf? 🥴 she's tapped in the head and she's got worse!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Two hours cause there’s TWO babies and obviously DOUBLE the prices as there’s TWO. Did you know she had twins??? Still never shuts up about it.
She's the most annoying bint on the planet. I don't know how anyone would genuinely follow her as a fan! 🥴😳 absolute head!!

Reactions: 16
Lol I don’t think she ever did breastfeed. She still took a bunch of freebies in the meantime!

Reactions: 13
Lol I don’t think she ever did breastfeed. She still took a bunch of freebies in the meantime!
Notice her language too it's very telling. She couldn't possibly be responsible "they are struggling with it" most breast feeding mothers I know say "we" or "I AM" struggling

Reactions: 21
Let’s be honest Nicola Ryan only ever gives 100% to something she will benefit from. You’d have to be on another planet to seriously believe she gave breast feeding a good go because she wouldn’t benefit from it! Most selfish mother I’ve ever come across. She was back eating mug cakes the day she came home from hospital. Any mother really trying their hardest to breastfeeding wouldn’t be restricting calories! My daughter is 12 weeks old, I fed her until she was 6 weeks old and ate alllllll the calories I can promise you that!

Reactions: 24
God @ChubClubThug I totally forgot when she used to post as if it was the twins talking, reliving it has just made my soul die a bit 🤣 She really is a complete knob, there is absolutely nothing redeeming about her whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trying to teach us how to be stunnninngg and ahmazing because she can unlock us to become cleaver like her! All we have to do is to give her some minney! Baby expert - obvs more than most as she had TWO babies - yes TWO

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s be honest Nicola Ryan only ever gives 100% to something she will benefit from. You’d have to be on another planet to seriously believe she gave breast feeding a good go because she wouldn’t benefit from it! Most selfish mother I’ve ever come across. She was back eating mug cakes the day she came home from hospital. Any mother really trying their hardest to breastfeeding wouldn’t be restricting calories! My daughter is 12 weeks old, I fed her until she was 6 weeks old and ate alllllll the calories I can promise you that!
I absolutely believe this is probably the main reason she couldn't be fucked with it - she simply wasn't prepared to increase her calorie intake and adapt her diet, introducing/reintroducing new/old foods. She's just so too far gone with her eating disorder and orthorexia.

Reactions: 17
Could a few of us send Away Resorts a DM via their Instagram page asking when Fopperholic will be doing a proper review of their break as we are interested in this but would like to see more. I've already contacted them. I think it's important these companies come to the conclusion she's done a crap job! They said to ask them any questions I had but I said wanted to see more filming of someone enjoying the break first hand and see their experiences and be able to ask them about their stay before I would book!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

From 07:20…she is so disordered.

She also wrote an attention seeking list for tommeetippee 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

From 07:20…she is so disordered.

She also wrote an attention seeking list for tommeetippee 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is SHOCKINGLY disordered. No it’s not “amazing” that pregnant women carry on going to slimming world all throughout their pregnancies and who the duck cares if “old habits” creep back in when you’re pregnant?! Enjoy it! She is bleeping mental.
She totally didn’t breastfeed due to having to eat more, you just know that’s the reason. I breastfed my daughter for 6 weeks and lapped up the extra food! I used to have a massive bowl of granola for breakfast every morning followed by crumpets, ahhh those were the days 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s annoyed not cos she couldn’t breastfeed from the calorie burning point of view. She couldn’t give a tit about feeding her kids as long as they’re fed in the most beneficial way to meet her needs not theirs x
That was my first thought, she’s more gutted she didn’t have the calorie burning advantage from breastfeeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.