Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how low can you go…..
Advertising something to parents that would do anything for a good night sleep, longer sleep.
I wish my toddlers would sleep longer and honestly if I believed anything she said I’d of probably bought it. She sold it as a magic lamp that made squintson and faveson sleep and get up late.
If she actually wasn’t a con artist she would of sold it completely diffeeebt like IV seen other Insta guns sell it

I hate how she says glow gLOw

Reactions: 18
I like a nice smell as much as another person, love a candle etc but I just feel uneasy with that thing she’s advertising. Feels like you’re fumigating your children especially when it’s advertised as helping them sleep and keeping them calm. Just seems icky…isn’t it like drugging them then??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The video froze at the end... she looks like she's had a stroke 🙈🙈🙈
It froze like that for me too! Nothing wrong with our signals, just her shite editing because as we know, she is crap at her ‘job’!

Reactions: 15
One of my children have chest problems so I wouldn't of dream of using anything of the sort in his bedroom she will literally advertise anything!

Reactions: 16
One of my children have chest problems so I wouldn't of dream of using anything of the sort in his bedroom she will literally advertise anything!
I know she is a tit Mother and I use that term Mother loosely but why does she have to have and advertise every gadget going to bring her two miracles up I have a 32 year old and do you know what we just got on with it think all I had was a baby monitor Having all that stuff Nichola Ryan a good Mother it does not make

Reactions: 21
I know she is a tit Mother and I use that term Mother loosely but why does she have to have and advertise every gadget going to bring her two miracles up I have a 32 year old and do you know what we just got on with it think all I had was a baby monitor Having all that stuff Nichola Ryan a good Mother it does not make
Your right it's the same with the potty training all the bits of crap she's bought ( basically so she can do swipe ups and get all the money back she's laid out) rather than just getting on with it an buying basics and as you said being a mother and help guide them 😑

Reactions: 16
Few weeks ago she was asking for suggestions begging for freebies for the twins and she’s only gone and got them another car track. Why not just wait until next month to give it to them?? And where are the 20 other race tracks they’ve been given in the last year or so. All she does is spend!

There will be a story later today for all the people asking (nobody) and here’s the link for the track, swipe up and fill my beggy pockets some more.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Few weeks ago she was asking for suggestions begging for freebies for the twins and she’s only gone and got them another car track. Why not just wait until next month to give it to them?? And where are the 20 other race tracks they’ve been given in the last year or so. All she does is spend!

There will be a story later today for all the people asking (nobody) and here’s the link for the track, swipe up and fill my beggy pockets some more.
She is absolutely ruining those boys, and in not many years at all, she's gonna have her hands full, and tearing her hair out even more. They'll be a nightmare in school, and my bet is she'll be called in frequently. Dread to think how they'll be as teenagers 🥴

Reactions: 21
She is absolutely ruining those boys, and in not many years at all, she's gonna have her hands full, and tearing her hair out even more. They'll be a nightmare in school, and my bet is she'll be called in frequently. Dread to think how they'll be as teenagers 🥴
I honestly don’t think she’ll care. I think she’ll be washing her hands of them as soon as they start school. Teachers problem in term time and Mad Mazza in the holidays

Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t think she’ll care. I think she’ll be washing her hands of them as soon as they start school. Teachers problem in term time and Mad Mazza in the holidays
I think you are right, Nikki Ryan Fopperholic wont have time for them because she has to preen herself all day.

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine her at the school gates, make up caked on, different gym outfits everyday. I’m lucky if I’ve brushed my hair and put my clothes on the right way round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine her at the school gates, make up caked on, different gym outfits everyday. I’m lucky if I’ve brushed my hair and put my clothes on the right way round 😂
She will be the laughing stock at school for sure, I mean it has already been confirmed on here that Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is the laughing stock at the Nursery with parents and that's only a couple of days a week, whereas school will be 5 days a week plus she is getting worse and worse.

Reactions: 19
Hi Fopps, thought I'd come on and talk to you... Few things the boys are not "obsessed" with yet another new toy. They probably really like it right now but no they are not obsessed with it!

Please edit your captions on your posts or don't bother putting them on! You took him to A&E not to Amy, who is Stephanie? I think you mean stuff. Oh and for the love of Tanya Turner they are called Steri Strips as in Sterile not "stirrup strips" or whatever word you are saying 🙄

Both you and Chris were watching both of the boys in the bath but Lawson managed to stand up, slip, and crack his head! Maybe get off your phones at bath time eh 😘

Is she saying stirrup strips?
Yes she is saying stirrup strips the daft bat and she says it more than once 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He must have hit his face on the tap or something. If he'd hit his head on the side I don't think he'd cut it to the extent it needed glued?
Poor kid though, that must have hurt.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Noticed when she said it breaks her heart she looked down n away.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.