Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a Mom of 3 boys aged 7, 4.5 and 3. Happily married. I work part time in a secondary school, my husband had worked at the same family run company for 18 years till Covid hit, he was put on Furlough and after a hard year (same for everyone I know) he made the best decision for his family and looked for another job as it seemed the company wouldn't survive Covid. Very luckily for us he got a full time job as a delivery driver for Waitrose (very posh I know 😉) Anyway we live in South Birmingham in an area many would say is deprived. I've lived in and around this area all of my life (I'm 41) but it's only since becoming an adult I've found out from the news/media etc that it's a deprived area. The reason I didn't know growing up that I was from/living in a deprived area is because as far as I knew I had everything I could have wished for. A happy childhood and loving parents/family. We didn't have much but we had each other and the things we got given we appreciated as it was only on Birthdays and Christmas. The holidays I remember are day trips to Blackpool or train journeys to Stratford. Anyway I'm rambling 😅 My 3 boys may be living in a deprived area and may not get all the free tit the Ryan twins get but I know they don't need all that because we have each other 😍 We're taking them to Gloucester on Saturday to an amazing farm that we have saved and paid for ourselves and we are staying in a hotel overnight that we have saved and paid for ourselves. The 5 of us will all be in one room. We haven't told the boys, they will find out when they get there 😊 and I'm so so so excited to see their happy little faces when they do 😍
Pic of our room just to brag like Fopperholic 😜
late i know, catching up again, bloody kids and husband making me spend time with them ffs:LOL::LOL: but just had to say I hope you have a bloody lovely time, the excitement in your post is making me smile for you

looks like she's set her make up with fry light
ffs😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ha ha is she trying to say that bloody gadget makes the kids sleep earlier and get up later but it makes them chilled!! Ha ha what a crock of tit!! Sounds like she’s drugging then to sleep 😂😂
Kids sleep when they are tired and get up when they wake wether it’s 5am, 6 am or 7am 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
That was it! The blender, it’s always in her bag, just underneath the hard boiled eggs and Chris’s soul
Chris's soul 😂 😂 😂 😂

As if she's ever turn anything down!!! Does drive me bloody mental when she accepts things she literally hates and you can tell/see she's doing it through gritted teeth.
Honestly I'm praying Pontins Brean sands offers her a 'PR' invite, might suggest it to them id pay good money to be able to see that😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Chris's soul 😂 😂 😂 😂

As if she's ever turn anything down!!! Does drive me bloody mental when she accepts things she literally hates and you can tell/see she's doing it through gritted teeth.
Honestly I'm praying Pontins Brean sands offers her a 'PR' invite, might suggest it to themed pay good money to be able to see that😂😂
I think she went there before?!? 😳😳 and yes Brean is the ultimate shithole, I've been there many times camping. The resort is horrific. It's the one where the wall/ceiling fell down on people a few years ago and I wasn't even surprised 😄😳😳😳

Reactions: 13
I really don't know what she expects of those kids. My son is 2 weeks older than her boys, he goes to sleep around 18.45 because he's knackered (no daytime naps hasn't for ages) so he gets up at like 5/5.30. Does she expect them to sleep around the clock to her convenience🥴 if you get your evenings to yourself with an early bedtime, you have to take the early starts
Yes!! , i was going to say exactly this!! All 4 of my kids have been really early to bed and early risers.No mater what I have tried - or trying in case of little ones(youngest is almost 2.5) - with any of them I could not get them ,any of them, to stay up later so I embrace the long more relaxed evenings and go to bed earlier myself when I need to as I know its an early start. The 2.5 and 3.5 year olds are also no nappers and haven't since 16 months old so you have my sympathies there 😂 😂

I think she went there before?!? 😳😳 and yes Brean is the ultimate shithole, I've been there many times camping. The resort is horrific. It's the one where the wall/ceiling fell down on people a few years ago and I wasn't even surprised 😄😳😳😳
I was honestly amazed when they still stayed open after that. I would say I honestly wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy but....then there is Prikki,its different, she deserves it and we deserve the entertainment.
lol now wondering if you are fairly local-ish too 😂😂 every time its in the papers I can't help but laugh at the people that have driven for ages to get there expecting great things😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes!! , i was going to say exactly this!! All 4 of my kids have been really early to bed and early risers.No mater what I have tried - or trying in case of little ones(youngest is almost 2.5) - with any of them I could not get them ,any of them, to stay up later so I embrace the long more relaxed evenings and go to bed earlier myself when I need to as I know its an early start. The 2.5 and 3.5 year olds are also no nappers and haven't since 16 months old so you have my sympathies there 😂 😂

I was honestly amazed when they still stayed open after that. I would say I honestly wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy but....then there is Prikki,its different, she deserves it and we deserve the entertainment.
lol now wondering if you are fairly local-ish too 😂😂 every time its in the papers I can't help but laugh at the people that have driven for ages to get there expecting great things😂😂
I'm in South Wales so not a million miles away 😬 I think Brean is an hour-ish from me. Every now and again I go back and wonder why I put myself through it 🤦🏼‍♀️ you know it's a dump when it's the only place with dates left in August.. I'm sure she was gifted a stay somewhere down that way. I don't think she had much to say on the matter 🤣🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm in South Wales so not a million miles away 😬 I think Brean is an hour-ish from me. Every now and again I go back and wonder why I put myself through it 🤦🏼‍♀️ you know it's a dump when it's the only place with dates left in August.. I'm sure she was gifted a stay somewhere down that way. I don't think she had much to say on the matter 🤣🤣 🤣
you are closer to me than you are Brean 😂 😂 I love South Wales,id love to live there - you are very lucky!
im so going to dig back through her shite when I have time to see, honestly I'm crying laughing at the thought.

I hope all the reporting her works and companies start to take notices agree with many other posters, it would be so much better if it was given to people like Chelsea ,genuine people with a genuine need who will tell it properly.
remember those tower things for the kitchen? other than her crappy quick post we've only seen them holding coats!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
you are closer to me than you are Brean 😂 😂 I love South Wales,id love to live there - you are very lucky!
im so going to dig back through her shite when I have time to see, honestly I'm crying laughing at the thought.

I hope all the reporting her works and companies start to take notices agree with many other posters, it would be so much better if it was given to people like Chelsea ,genuine people with a genuine need who will tell it properly.
remember those tower things for the kitchen? other than her crappy quick post we've only seen them holding coats!
If you find it post it here 🤣 it may have been around the time of the pandemic and their stupid holiday to America 🤔 my brain is mush lately I'm sure someone will remember better than me

Reactions: 7
I really don't know what she expects of those kids. My son is 2 weeks older than her boys, he goes to sleep around 18.45 because he's knackered (no daytime naps hasn't for ages) so he gets up at like 5/5.30. Does she expect them to sleep around the clock to her convenience🥴 if you get your evenings to yourself with an early bedtime, you have to take the early starts
It’s beyond a joke, as they get older they’re not going to want to sleep to her schedule, never mind sleep at the exact same time just because they’re TWINS. My son is 7 now but has struggled with sleep since he turned 3 and he’s had to be put on melatonin for it. He used to go from 11pm/12am - 5/6am and now I’m so lucky to say he goes from 9/9:30pm- 4/6am (just because of the bright mornings) else it could be 6/7. That’s at least 8 hours and that’s all he needs, all kids are different, she can’t actually expect her almost 3 year olds to sleep from 7pm to 9am or whatever ridiculous hours she has them set for. Kids change, their routine changes, just as an adult does but nah foppcuntaholic is so military like even with her own routine those boys are doomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I tell you want she pisses me off from what I see of her on Instagram imagine how annoying it would be to know her for real 😩😩😩 Everything about her is annoying! She's just so false and loves herself

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand hiding the likes, people can obviously deduce that there aren’t many likes when she’s embarrassed enough to hide them! She’s not that embarrassed though or she’d stop Instagram and get a real job! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She calls them toddlers on one of her posts. Aren’t they pretty much 3? They aren’t toddlers now Nikki they’re full blown children who will not sleep 7-7

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

This had me thinking of Fopps and how she claims she always out earned Chris in her previous lifesaver a high flyer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched that glow dreaming ad & I have no idea what exactly it is or does. She is so bad at selling a product, & the companies that approve these ads are clueless as well. She doesn’t mention cost, she does discuss the aromatherapy part as in how you use that does it have oils etc that are safe for children. When does she put the red light therapy on? Does she take the boys up & put it on during story time or does she just plonk them in bed with that on & hope they go to sleep. She hasn’t mentioned the boys sleep lately & always makes out they are good sleepers so why do they need this? She reckons she turns down ads but I highly doubt it. If you wanted this to be your career then take all the ads & get some practice in at actually doing them. There are some brilliant content creators on Instagram & she is not one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.