Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this “influencer” craze. It’s begging. She’s talking about leave the place as yiu found it…. Is this not standard behaviour? It’s not revolutionary fopps, you aren’t mother Theresa for having cleaned. Well done love, well done. You got it for free!!!! You absolutely should have left that place spotless and left the cleaners a present quite frankly!

Reactions: 28
I'm a Mom of 3 boys aged 7, 4.5 and 3. Happily married. I work part time in a secondary school, my husband had worked at the same family run company for 18 years till Covid hit, he was put on Furlough and after a hard year (same for everyone I know) he made the best decision for his family and looked for another job as it seemed the company wouldn't survive Covid. Very luckily for us he got a full time job as a delivery driver for Waitrose (very posh I know 😉) Anyway we live in South Birmingham in an area many would say is deprived. I've lived in and around this area all of my life (I'm 41) but it's only since becoming an adult I've found out from the news/media etc that it's a deprived area. The reason I didn't know growing up that I was from/living in a deprived area is because as far as I knew I had everything I could have wished for. A happy childhood and loving parents/family. We didn't have much but we had each other and the things we got given we appreciated as it was only on Birthdays and Christmas. The holidays I remember are day trips to Blackpool or train journeys to Stratford. Anyway I'm rambling 😅 My 3 boys may be living in a deprived area and may not get all the free tit the Ryan twins get but I know they don't need all that because we have each other 😍 We're taking them to Gloucester on Saturday to an amazing farm that we have saved and paid for ourselves and we are staying in a hotel overnight that we have saved and paid for ourselves. The 5 of us will all be in one room. We haven't told the boys, they will find out when they get there 😊 and I'm so so so excited to see their happy little faces when they do 😍
Pic of our room just to brag like Fopperholic 😜
Is it cattle country you are going to?

Reactions: 6
I dreamt last night that Fopps hired me to sort her Instagram out. When I told her to stop #slimming world on every post she cried, a lot!! Mad mazza was always in the room weighing herself! I shall have to stop reading tattle so close to bedtime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Truth occasionally comes out in her comments... not easy with 2 toddlers, with FOUR adults there to look after them? I'm well aware how difficult parenting can be (newly single parent to my 15 month old boy, not two, not twins so maybe I can't understand) but the two boys have each other to play with at a place with tonnes of kid friendly activity stuff, so surely is doable with her parents there too? Guessing it wasn't the most uhhhmaaazzzzing trip for her.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
she's beyond useless at promoting anything apart from disordered eating! it's about time she took a look at her techniques and maybe practised that tit SW phrase she was so fond of.....
"If you kind of do it, it kind of works but if you really do it, it really works"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I bit the bullet and messaged the place .......

And I reported her ad/prinvite to the ASA
What do you need to report to the ASA?

She could at least have done a story highlights tab for the time she is offering 10% off not that you can probably book any accommodation in that time uk seems to be sold out of staycations.

Or igtv a longer video, I'm no content creator but made a video of our recent holiday and posted to ig wish caravan park had paid me £1000.

Watched fivelittledoves away resort pr stuff and her and fopps are worlds apart in content creation.

On my fopps sabbatical I laugh everytime chantelle champs (who I love) has her girls and her on asda campaigns etc and think how much fopps is desperate for those deals.
Both Chantelle Champs and fivelittledoves work is more professional and are clearly getting more work. I’m the case of fivelittledoves 15 out of her last 30 grid posts are ads. She’s weirdly #ad or some and others just Ad which isn’t great x

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Truth occasionally comes out in her comments... not easy with 2 toddlers, with FOUR adults there to look after them? I'm well aware how difficult parenting can be (newly single parent to my 15 month old boy, not two, not twins so maybe I can't understand) but the two boys have each other to play with at a place with tonnes of kid friendly activity stuff, so surely is doable with her parents there too? Guessing it wasn't the most uhhhmaaazzzzing trip for her.
Off topic…. But….. me and my husband split when my little one was a similar age, its tough! Don’t know the circumstances of your split but know you have got this and you will be an amazing mummy (while there will be some days you want to cry!) I’m nearly 2 years in now and it was honestly the best decision I made as I am a much better mum not being in the relationship! Love to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A lovely platform of bought followers Nikki, you bleeping dimwit.
Deffo bought followers... her number stays on the same for ages and ages then miraculously goes up a few thousand in a short space of time 🤔 yet her social blade stats show she loses a fair few followers pretty often. That credit card must melted and smoking by now. If I remember correctly she stayed on the same followers count for years!! Then when she decided to become a full-time beggar, she started buying them again. Sad cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve got a theory here I’m convinced that Beggyholic and Rebecca “Beggy” Lamb are related old Nicola could actually be Beggy Lambs biological Mother they’ve both got tit taste in clothes both have tit taste in shoes both always on the beg and neither can do a half decent AD Both like their “fake” designer clothes bags etc and both brilliant entertainment value

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it bizarre that the holiday company would give away the free weekend during peak time. Surely they'd be better getting influencers in over autumn or early spring to drum up business for the following summer?

Also her discount code only works for a month. Most people will be sorted for this year's holiday and not yet planning next year so I would love it if no one uses it and they realise what a total waste of space she is.

If they contacted her through Channel Mum they should be complaining. (We know they didn't, she clearly begged for it hence the salty replies and I reckon they probably had a cancellation due to covid as it all seemed a bit last minute).

Reactions: 20
I am somewhat pleased to see this hasn't gone down well. Maybe the tide is turning.
I would love to know if she contacted the company or they her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.