Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she hates declaring freebies so much, here’s a crazy idea, why doesn’t she stop accepting them? I would be too proud to accept stuff from free!
It is as if Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is embarrassed to admit they are free but then in the same breath, she is showing off that "you peasants have to pay if you want this holiday I didn't though because I am so important" blah blah

It annoyed me when she said "we tidied it and left it pretty much in the state of when we arrived", that is what is expected. We always clean it not just leave it tidy. Using proper cleaning products, clean out the fridge, defrost the freezer, mop the floors etc which is what everyone i know does and expects to do when they book this kind of holiday she never mentioned anything like that

She obviously didn't pay any kind of deposit either and has probably never been on this kind of holiday if she doesn't know that you have to leave it in a clean and tidy state if you want your full deposit back, not "pretty much as we found it" making out like she has maids to do it for her. sarky Cow

Reactions: 19
It is as if Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is embarrassed to admit they are free but then in the same breath, she is showing off that "you peasants have to pay if you want this holiday I didn't though because I am so important" blah blah

It annoyed me when she said "we tidied it and left it pretty much in the state of when we arrived", that is what is expected. We always clean it not just leave it tidy. Using proper cleaning products, clean out the fridge, defrost the freezer, mop the floors etc which is what everyone i know does and expects to do when they book this kind of holiday she never mentioned anything like that

She obviously didn't pay any kind of deposit either and has probably never been on this kind of holiday if she doesn't know that you have to leave it in a clean and tidy state if you want your full deposit back, not "pretty much as we found it" making out like she has maids to do it for her. sarky Cow
Bet her mum and dad cleaned up as it's her first time on one of these types of holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When is this vile person going to get her comeuppance? 🤨 she always seems to fall in tit and end up smelling of roses. Sick of her smug wotsit stretched head and salty retorts!
She's miserable, insecure and hates her kids.....
I'd much rather be me than living her life of misery with free stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What company would give you a free stay in a fancy caravan without wanting exposure! You do have to post about it otherwise it’s morally wrong to take it.
she didn’t exactly sell it she could of done so much more but hey maybe next time

Reactions: 21
Every time she gets gifted a holiday it makes me not want to go there. She doesn't actually review anything other than photos of herself!

Some people work extremely hard and cannot afford a break. So many people actually deserve that break. She has done nothing to warrant deserving other than beg and no matter what she says I don't believe that they found her, if they were looking for a good influencer then she would not have even been on their radar.

Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is one of the worst, she begged for it. What will she beg for next as September is almost here...she could have actually allowed a deserving family to go in July and gone in September when the kids are back at school for the boys birthday.

Reactions: 32
Every time she gets gifted a holiday it makes me not want to go there. She doesn't actually review anything other than photos of herself!

Some people work extremely hard and cannot afford a break. So many people actually deserve that break. She has done nothing to warrant deserving other than beg and no matter what she says I don't believe that they found her, if they were looking for a good influencer then she would not have even been on their radar.

Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is one of the worst, she begged for it. What will she beg for next as September is almost here...she could have actually allowed a deserving family to go in July and gone in September when the kids are back at school for the boys birthday.
Oh god, she’s going to beg for a holiday for their birthday now isn’t she? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She's so bleeping sly, shifty, and morally bankrupt its unbelievable. They don't expect a review?! Of course they bleeping do you imbecile, and they know it's gonna be favourable, because they gave a party of SIX a £1000+ break for free. You've literally taken a backhander - a bribe, from a company that's got tit reviews online from paid customers, who are desperately trying to salvage their reputation, and business. You very clearly show complete and utter contempt and disrespect to the company, and your followers (you know, the ones who pay your bills) by not providing quality, informative content. Potential customers (YOUR followers) want to know the facts - quality of rooms? Facilities adequate? Accessibility? Food - cater for allergies? Vegan options? Quality ingredients? Diverse menu? Locally sourced produce? Staff - helpful and accommodating? Kids - entertainment good? Lots to do and see in the area? Housekeeping - everything in good, clean, working order? Parking OK? Would you return as a paying customer? And as with any decent feedback, you would suggest improvements and things that would make your stay even more 'uhhmaaazing'.

Just admit that you want everything, for absolutely nothing. You expect everything handed to you on a plate, with the absolute minimum effort. You are a victim of your own self-importance, and have serious delusions of grandeur. You want to pretend you have a champagne lifestyle, but unfortunately for you, you don't. You are a spoilt, indulged, middle aged woman, who is desperately clinging onto her youth, who absolutely hates her life, and resents her kids. You and your life are a mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
She's so bleeping sly, shifty, and morally bankrupt its unbelievable. They don't expect a review?! Of course they bleeping do you imbecile, and they know it's gonna be favourable, because they gave a party of SIX a £1000+ break for free. You've literally taken a backhander - a bribe, from a company that's got tit reviews online from paid customers, who are desperately trying to salvage their reputation, and business. You very clearly show complete and utter contempt and disrespect to the company, and your followers (you know, the ones who pay your bills) by not providing quality, informative content. Potential customers (YOUR followers) want to know the facts - quality of rooms? Facilities adequate? Accessibility? Food - cater for allergies? Vegan options? Quality ingredients? Diverse menu? Locally sourced produce? Staff - helpful and accommodating? Kids - entertainment good? Lots to do and see in the area? Housekeeping - everything in good, clean, working order? Parking OK? Would you return as a paying customer? And as with any decent feedback, you would suggest improvements and things that would make your stay even more 'uhhmaaazing'.

Just admit that you want everything, for absolutely nothing. You expect everything handed to you on a plate, with the absolute minimum effort. You are a victim of your own self-importance, and have serious delusions of grandeur. You want to pretend you have a champagne lifestyle, but unfortunately for you, you don't. You are a spoilt, indulged, middle aged woman, who is desperately clinging onto her youth, who absolutely hates her life, and resents her kids. You and your life are a mess.
Perfect honest description of Nikki Ryan Fopperholic

Reactions: 25

Well put 👏🏼👏🏼She's a absolute joke! Her mother and Husband are aswell..That holiday could and should have went to a family who needed and deserved it..Not to her
All she probably done was moan while was there anyway..She just thinks she's better than every1 else and shes not 😠

• Heart
Personally think the “rockstar” that they stayed in was horrible but the place sounded like somewhere I would take the kids but I would never pay that price. She hasn’t shown anyone what the place was like at all. Imagine getting a “freebie” like that & having to take your parents with you as you & your husband can’t cope with 2 almost 3 year olds. She doesn’t explain where her & Chris slept or Mazza. Do we think she got it free for 4 of them & her mum & dad paid to go or they paid for them to go as baby sitters. Fun how not that many days before she said about her parents going away with her as they enjoy there company & not as baby sitters. She obviously knew she would get slatted when this weekend actually happened. Nice to see how much greyson enjoys being with his grandad

Reactions: 23
The worst thing about all of this is she will just think we are all jealous.

Now I admit I wouldn't say no if I was offered a free night away but I'd make sure I spent plenty in the restaurant and bar, tipped well and let everyone I knew know how good it was (if it was good) and I'd also rebook as a paying customer. She has done and will do none of those things yet has the audacity to think her choosing to post a crappy reel is sufficient for the "business transaction".

She really does believe her own bullshit doesn't she.

Reactions: 27
The worst thing about all of this is she will just think we are all jealous.

Now I admit I wouldn't say no if I was offered a free night away but I'd make sure I spent plenty in the restaurant and bar, tipped well and let everyone I knew know how good it was (if it was good) and I'd also rebook as a paying customer. She has done and will do none of those things yet has the audacity to think her choosing to post a crappy reel is sufficient for the "business transaction".

She really does believe her own bullshit doesn't she.
Absolutely this - if we were given a backhander gifted a stay by a company, we would spend well in the restaurant, tip after each meal, and tip the housekeeping etc. Not only that, but we would provide useful information for future customers via grid posts and stories, which I would save as highlights. We would also leave reviews on TripAdvisor, Facebook, and anywhere else we could think of. Doing these things for a gifted £1000 holiday, is fair and reasonable, in my opinion. Bottom line is, she's a selfish, lazy, brat, who expects the world to fall at her feet, at the click of her fingers. I blame Mad Mazza. She has literally created a monster, who is in turn, creating two more.

Reactions: 27
Personally think the “rockstar” that they stayed in was horrible but the place sounded like somewhere I would take the kids but I would never pay that price. She hasn’t shown anyone what the place was like at all. Imagine getting a “freebie” like that & having to take your parents with you as you & your husband can’t cope with 2 almost 3 year olds. She doesn’t explain where her & Chris slept or Mazza. Do we think she got it free for 4 of them & her mum & dad paid to go or they paid for them to go as baby sitters. Fun how not that many days before she said about her parents going away with her as they enjoy there company & not as baby sitters. She obviously knew she would get slatted when this weekend actually happened. Nice to see how much greyson enjoys being with his grandad
I thought it looked a bit of a shithole too 🤣 the decor looked dusty and nasty. Way too try hard. She will never book with them again, not a million years would she pay a grand of her own minnie for that. She'd want to be back at centre parcs hoping to spot an instahun

Reactions: 31
Oh shut up you silly SW groupie arse licker 🙄🙄 does she honestly think a 60 second reel and a few words is sufficient review for a free weekend...🤷‍♀️

Of course nothing for Nicola to worry about because she's a self entitled... selfish.... vile... pretentious witch.... you're nothing but a modern day begger what a great role model for your unwanted kids !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh shut up you silly SW groupie arse licker 🙄🙄 does she honestly think a 60 second reel and a few words is sufficient review for a free weekend...🤷‍♀️

Of course nothing for Nicola to worry about because she's a self entitled... selfish.... vile... pretentious witch.... you're nothing but a modern day begger what a great role model for your unwanted kids !!
She always has to act like she couldn't care less, but we know from her own husband pickle in the pants (when he's not cheating) that she classes herself as being bullied online 🙄 which is it prikki??

Reactions: 22
You will love its fantastic place x
I'm really excited to see our boys faces when we get there (not told them, just going to tell them on the day that we're going out for the day 😜) and I'm excited to go as well. It does look fantastic 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I watched all the crap about the “invite” (freebie) and honestly, maybe I sound like a moral warrior, but I’m fortunate enough to be able to afford little holidays now and again, so I’d feel bad about accepting a free holiday when there’s so many people out there far more deserving then I am of a freebie break! I’m not rich, but I have a career, a home and a little car. So many families, some of my own family in fact, would really love a free holiday! My cousin is working as a single mum to two kids and training to be a midwife so she can buy her own home and inspire her kids. I’d much rather see someone like this tell me about their gifted holiday than someone who is out more than the frigging gas and and is on the beg every week for something else. Including a pair of tits!!🙄

• Heart

Everyone is basically waiting for an actual review and she refuses to give a proper one

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.