Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a fucking lunatic. I'm actually pleased she didn't get her precious princess girl, and that she had twin boys - thats two babies, instead. Can you imagine how fucked up she'd make a daughter? The constant preening, posing, valuing looks and weight over anything else in the world. She would damage a daughter irreparably. I wouldn't want this woman anywhere near any of my family or friends, in any capacity, be it 'coach' or 'weightloss expert'. She's dangerous, and highly toxic.

Reactions: 23
Breaking the rules again Nikki Ryan Fopperholic twat. It is obvious that you have to put- an ad AND gifted AT THE BEGINNING BEFORE ANY OTHER TEXT AND IT HAS TO BE PROMINENT NOT HIDDEN LIKE AHE HAS...ASA report going in later

If you don't pay you have to declare it prominently at the beginning how hard is that to understand?
.you can't have a degree if you can't understand that simple rule

Reactions: 18
Her friend did not send her that to be nice, her 'friend' sent her the gift so that she would promote it - so yes it does need labelling as gifted. I'll put money on her never using that bag.

Also, Nikki where are the boys if you're pouring wine at 5.30? #lies

Reactions: 21
Also I hate that glass. Looks like she knicked it from her favourite Toby Carvery.

I’m a glass snob and have ones like this…View attachment 711312
View attachment 711313
They are lovely... do you have a swipe up I don't drink red but when we have family over I like to use nice glasses .... I also like the ones like this but without a stem - any recommendations where I could get some decent ones for my visitors..... xx

Reactions: 10
On the beg again! Just ask your Mom friends what bikes they recommend

What is she alluding to here "an exs ex" what sort of behaviour don't you like Fopps

Bullshit is she drinking wine before 6pm if at all

Nikki maybe re read that post you did explaining the difference between #ad #gifted #freebie #begging if you don't know whether you should put anything as it's a gift from your 'friend' but will anyway just in case

Attachments

Reactions: 9
tbh when mine have been giving me hell all day I crack open a drink

Reactions: 15
Perhaps she should just get online herself and look at them herself and make her own mind up……for Christ sake, her begging to free gifts for HER OWN KIDS!!

Reactions: 14
How hard is it to buy bikes for 3yr olds. All websites will sort it for you on age it’s quite Easy. Im guessing she wants her for free

Reactions: 19
How hard is it to buy bikes for 3yr olds. All websites will sort it for you on age it’s quite Easy. Im guessing she wants her for free
or she could have popped in Halfords for advice when she was up at the new Marks and Spencer food Hall, it's at the same out of town shopping place!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
or she could have popped in Halfords for advice when she was up at the new Marks and Spencer food Hall, it's at the same out of town shopping place!!
Parenting expert needs advice on what she'd easily find on google if she could be bothered. After a freebie which she won't declare and then use swipe ups with all the answers people stupidly gave her!

On the subject of her not bothering to advertise her gifted PR product shit, does anyone remember she was asked whether she has the new fitbit? She declared yes sge does, fitbit kindly sent her it to trial. She literally did nothing since. How ungrateful she is! Maybe her engagement would improve if she gave away these freebies she doesn't end up using? But nah, just get free shit and don't advertise it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.