Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've messaged them asking how I go about getting a free gifted/prinvite staycation in return for an honest family review of one of their resorts.
I won't hold my breath 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
the little jump at the start where she's at home then at the lodge :ROFLMAO: effing hell the oscar for shittest content goes to the Fiona Phillips desperado lookalike bouncing all over the place pretending to love the it! I know it's a begged for freebie but im loving the fact she'll have hated it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I suspect the sheep that see her as a "celebrity" may not have over £1000 spare for a weekend away? (Moetsusan might 😂) If she was truly aiming for a good job as a content creator she'd have asked to see all of the accomodation and done a review to suit all budgets. She would have also reviewed the cost of the passes, food, drink etc. But no, she doesn't care.

A free holiday but manages to get a jibe in about how she's not been paid to post. She's not living on this planet!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are her and mad mazza really in coordinated animal print 🙈🙈 that dress she's wearing she's worn a few times... think this proves she sends so much back that she shows as the flowery blouse has been worn several times before too! That is not a size 8 figure either... Nice figure but not an 8 !!

The whole video was just too quick and didn't focus on anything.... wouldn't make me want to rush to book ... she's nothing but a beggar... at least my kids knew we paid for all our holidays when they were growing up.... 😘😘 she's not given prices or best places to eat or drink... what's best for little kids etc.... wonder night Mazza babysat so they could have their couple time 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone watched the latest reel yet?
It's so fast and spinney I feel sick and dizzy!
Oh and Nikki "it isn't a paid post" Ryan! The payment was the free holiday you twit! You got given a freebie in return for an honest review from a family you say 🤔 that is your payment 🤨
I'm surprised her and Chris and her parents didn't use the hot tub though! Unless she is saving that treat for another reel 😴
She really doesn’t grasp that being paid in goods or services is being paid does she 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Are her and mad mazza really in coordinated animal print 🙈🙈 that dress she's wearing she's worn a few times... think this proves she sends so much back that she shows as the flowery blouse has been worn several times before too! That is not a size 8 figure either... Nice figure but not an 8 !!

The whole video was just too quick and didn't focus on anything.... wouldn't make me want to rush to book ... she's nothing but a beggar... at least my kids knew we paid for all our holidays when they were growing up.... 😘😘 she's not given prices or best places to eat or drink... what's best for little kids etc.... wonder night Mazza babysat so they could have their couple time 🙄🙄
At least mad Mazza wears more appropriate footwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ffs she’s wore that nightdress she’s did that grenade ad with!! 🤣🤣 bet she’s stood out a mile , When your out at 7 but in bed by 8!!!

Made me feel sea sick. Her video skills are non existent.
Needs posting on their page she can’t delete it then

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That comment has already gone !!! Needs putting on the company insta page!!
Glad I screen shot it then, I thought it wouldn't last long as when I saw it it had already been up 4 minutes. They are right though.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.