Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her story. Yeah cute picture of otherson looking straight at the camera for the first time ever probably only because he has sun glasses on to hide the squint and she’s cropped out mad Mazza!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
On her story. Yeah cute picture of otherson looking straight at the camera for the first time ever probably only because he has sun glasses on to hide the squint and she’s cropped out mad Mazza!!
came on to say the exact same thing! Why she won’t admit it’s there and let him wear a pair of glasses is beyond me 🙄

Reactions: 16
Hate it when people put “So cute “ on their kids photos that’s a matter of opinion 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Creating content surely should entail a tour around the accommodation, the grounds, give the prices, the details of what you can do, how easy it is to park etc....
No, we have 4 pictures of her. Excellent at your "job"

I expect she'll read here and do it now we've done the hard work for her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
unless she’s doing a YouTube video on this gifted holiday she’s being really shady about it.
Most insta Hun would be telling us about the holiday she’s going to on her way there. Do a tour of it when you got there and really show you the holiday. So far she’s taken the holiday and not sold it at all. It’s like she’s taken the holiday but doesn’t actually want to share it which I’d get if you paid for it but as it’s was gifted so sell it.

also why is she being shady about Lawson hurting himself? I reckon it must of been in the kitchen/ island/ oven room

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she'll spill the beans about Lawson's fall/hospital trip in her YouTube video about the holiday so she gets the engagement/views she needs?? Surely she wouldn't use her kids in this way....🤔

Reactions: 15
She could learn a lot from Katie Ellison. She is on a non-gifted holiday and does fantastic updates and reels of where they stayed, what activities they are doing etc. All very professional unlike lazy, useless Fopps!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she'll spill the beans about Lawson's fall/hospital trip in her YouTube video about the holiday so she gets the engagement/views she needs?? Surely she wouldn't use her kids in this way....🤔
You can just see it coming. There will be some mention of it to draw the viewers in. She is beyond a joke.

Reactions: 11
She avoids showing Squinty face on.Everything has to be perfect, perfect in Fopp’s land

• Sad
Reactions: 12
When she was saying on her stories about being at A&E with Lawson and him being “absolutely fine” I thought it was going to be something like a pea up his nose. Not a gash requiring a steri strip and a big bump on his head. That’s not what I’d call “absolutely fine” 😫

Reactions: 17
Does she know she is holidaying in one of the highest covid rate areas in the country

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes Nicola, they asked you AFTER you got your pathetic, scabby, begging bowl out. You're no better than the men outside Tesco asking me if they can take my trolley back, so they get the quid (does this happen everywhere in the country, or just my classy part?!)
Bit late on this but it’s happened to me once and I said no and was about to explain it’s because I use a trolley coin but the guy just gave me a filthy look and walked off before I could explain 😂. He must have thought I was a right tight cow.

• Haha
Bit late on this but it’s happened to me once and I said no and was about to explain it’s because I use a trolley coin but the guy just gave me a filthy look and walked off before I could explain 😂. He must have thought I was a right tight cow.
I get the genuine fear every time that someone’s going to ask for my trolley and give me the pound, the anxiety about having to explain it’s a trolley coin so I need to take it back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The camera work on her latest post is really bad I feel sick watching it..

Reactions: 22
She said twice in that post they were invited. I wonder would the resort agree with that version if I asked.

Reactions: 17
Anyone watched the latest reel yet?
It's so fast and spinney I feel sick and dizzy!
Oh and Nikki "it isn't a paid post" Ryan! The payment was the free holiday you twit! You got given a freebie in return for an honest review from a family you say 🤔 that is your payment 🤨
I'm surprised her and Chris and her parents didn't use the hot tub though! Unless she is saving that treat for another reel 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is the video so fast? I’m dizzy.

“There’s also some brilliant places nearby to visit…”
Two places mentioned Prikki! Only two…

Go & have a rest now - all this “content” creation must be super taxing for you.

FFS what a pile of shite! Embarrassing!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.