Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"They asked ME to create my uhhmazin content in exchange for a free holiday, I love my job I'm sooo lucky aren't I" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

She is lucky yes... lucky that no one researches her before #gifted/PRInvite things are given to her! Her ad content is genuinely the worst I've ever seen, reminds me of The Apprentice ad fails but worse! She puts no effort in, nothing useful is ever shown and she begrudingly labels it (I'll put ad just to be safe but this isn't paid etc etc)
Yes Nicola, they asked you AFTER you got your pathetic, scabby, begging bowl out. You're no better than the men outside Tesco asking me if they can take my trolley back, so they get the quid (does this happen everywhere in the country, or just my classy part?!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Let’s be honest princess Nikki is probably turning her nose up at the place and wishing she was somewhere exotic without the kids……although the unpaid childminder is with them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Love this title 🤣 yeah I wonder if she will tell us why law law went to a&e, like that time she went the hospital and told us she would ‘fill us all in later’ and never did.. she’s defo one of those twats who checks in at the hospital on fb 😴 inbox me hun 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes Nicola, they asked you AFTER you got your pathetic, scabby, begging bowl out. You're no better than the men outside Tesco asking me if they can take my trolley back, so they get the quid (does this happen everywhere in the country, or just my classy part?!)
Can you imagine their email to her!
Good morning Mrs Fopperbollox
After seeing your amazing content on your Instagram and your fantastic filming of your PR samples ( ADs) we think your would be perfect to promote our company, we have plenty of fences you can sit on with one of of our lovely jacket spuds & some nice loungers so maybe you could whip out that leopard print number and say how uhmazzing we are, we are child friendly so a few fake images of you are your twin that’s the two boys would be great oh & bring the mother we love a bit of Mazza, as we all know she will pop out and get your Dad one of our lakes next time she’s out. Oh no need to bring your own eggs we can happily supply you with one. Just two rules though no screeching and tell Chris not to wear the tight trousers we don’t want reminding of Chipolata’s until at least December! Cheers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"They asked ME to create my uhhmazin content in exchange for a free holiday, I love my job I'm sooo lucky aren't I" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

She is lucky yes... lucky that no one researches her before #gifted/PRInvite things are given to her! Her ad content is genuinely the worst I've ever seen, reminds me of The Apprentice ad fails but worse! She puts no effort in, nothing useful is ever shown and she begrudingly labels it (I'll put ad just to be safe but this isn't paid etc etc)
👏 👏 👏
You nailed her lack of professionalism and work ethics eloquently!

Reactions: 12
Her food heaven is a JACKET POTATO AND SALAD??!!! Would say I bet she’s great fun out, we all know she’s not!!! What a boring rigid witch.

Do we think she mentioned about how she always goes away with her parents on her stories recently and how it’s 100% definitely not so they can babysit as she knew that’s exactly what she was about to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No this does not happen where I am but may start it myself! Lol. X

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love this title 🤣 yeah I wonder if she will tell us why law law went to a&e, like that time she went the hospital and told us she would ‘fill us all in later’ and never did.. she’s defo one of those twats who checks in at the hospital on fb 😴 inbox me hun 💋
Reminds me of a girl I went to school with. "Just popping to the hospital" she would always say

When I was a teenager we lived around the corner from a hospital it wasn't the main city hospital (There are three in the City plus a few private and community ones) and the one near us didn't have A & E. One of the girls used to tag herself (on MSN/FB equivalent forgot the name of what we used) at the hospital alot at random times of the day evening and night and nobody could understand why and she wasn't ill or anything. One day at a party someone noticed that wasn't around and someone close to her said "she has probably just popped over to the hospital" it turns out it's the closest ATM and she would go to the hospital to use the cash machine all the time.

I bet Nikki Ryan Fopperholic did this! She would now if she lived close enough

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Her food heaven is a JACKET POTATO AND SALAD??!!! Would say I bet she’s great fun out, we all know she’s not!!! What a boring rigid witch.

Do we think she mentioned about how she always goes away with her parents on her stories recently and how it’s 100% definitely not so they can babysit as she knew that’s exactly what she was about to do 🤣
I know people who always have to take their parents away and they don’t have children it’s because they have duck all in common with their other halves no spark no nothing bit like fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know people who always have to take their parents away and they don’t have children it’s because they have duck all in common with their other halves no spark no nothing bit like fopps
Oh dear my partner's parents have invited us for a weekend away (originally from New year but got cancelled) ..should I be worried ? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear my partner's parents have invited us for a weekend away (originally from New year but got cancelled) ..should I be worried ? Haha
But you don’t go to every single trip they go on lol! In 11 years this couple never go away on their own even honeymoon was spent in the brother and sister in law!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s creating content for them but surely people can research this information on Google themselves??? Also they have a rather large Facebook group in which you can find stuff out. She just wanted a freebie. Beggy twit that’s what she is ! Still shocked they went away with little ones eye all sore he could have had a bit of concussion.

Reactions: 10
That lodge/cabin for the same weekend next year is £1146. I can't wait to see the content she comes up with worth that much! She will generate zero business for this company but more fool them for doing no research.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t put it past her for there to be no more content. It’ll just be that one grid post and the crap stories with the dark room, kids running around and the jacket potato. What a joke! I’m embarrassed for her 😳

I wouldn’t put it past her for there to be no more content. It’ll just be that one grid post and the crap stories with the dark room, kids running around and the jacket potato. What a joke! I’m embarrassed for her 😳
The quality of her content is shocking.

A few staged family pics
Some badly filmed videos around the park bit
Badly filed video off entertainment
Passive aggressive gin in tin/fruit shoot pic
Dark video of room/cabin/caravan

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if her and chris have booked into a hotel and left her parents there with the boys. She’ll have sold it to them as it’s an opportunity to spend time with boys, she wants to share her freebie hol, she needs a break.

• Haha
The quality of her content is shocking.

A few staged family pics
Some badly filmed videos around the park bit
Badly filed video off entertainment
Passive aggressive gin in tin/fruit shoot pic
Dark video of room/cabin/caravan

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if her and chris have booked into a hotel and left her parents there with the boys. She’ll have sold it to them as it’s an opportunity to spend time with boys, she wants to share her freebie hol, she needs a break.
Yes but would mean her spending "minny" and we know she doesn't have any!

• Haha
I hate it when people do that! It's pure attention seeking 🥱🥱

• Haha
Yes but would mean her spending "minny" and we know she doesn't have any!
Good point! She just likes to spend other people “minny” and she will not really accept what is being observed.

She’ll feel it’s us projecting our feelings of self onto her because clearly she does no wrong.

Nicola hun…it might be your life. But your children may get a lot of time and attention…away from and not by you. You don’t but things with your own money that you earn as you don’t have a job.

There is so much wrong with her view of spending and parenting it’s cringe worthy.

I think shes took her own advice of if you’ve got nothing nice to say the don’t bother. That’s why she’s staying quiet. She’s got nothing nice to share…certainly nothing new or interesting!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.