Fopperholic #80 Her life is the pits, on the beg for a new pair of tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew I heard Mazza in the background talking and just heard her cackle like her daughter and I'm sure I heard her Dad talking as well 🙄
Imagine being middle aged and not being capable of looking after your own kids on a weekend away in the UK 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she said her mum and dad were coming on her stories earlier this week so don’t think it’s a secret.

Lawson looks like he has some steri strips near his eye? Don’t think it is a good idea for him to go on a jumping pillow if that is the case.

Reactions: 11
My husband would divorce me if my parents had to come in every single break we have away 😂 they come for the odd few days, occasionally and that’s more if we go away for Christmas! How sad they always have to be there!

Reactions: 19
Stole this off the "Mick Tudor Tits Smugnall" (Phoebe Court) thread - Nicola in her natural state, which is little legged and pear shaped. Wasnt she allegedly at her slimmest here too? Yet she stretches and narrows herself now to look much smaller, but is apparently bigger than her slimmest? Make it make sense 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watching her stories you would never guess that she is on a begged for, prsample, weekend away! It looks like any other weekend in the Ryan’s life.

Reactions: 14
Food heaven does not equal a baked potato and beans. She's unbelievably sad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Stole this off the "Mick Tudor Tits Smugnall" (Phoebe Court) thread - Nicola in her natural state, which is little legged and pear shaped. Wasnt she allegedly at her slimmest here too? Yet she stretches and narrows herself now to look much smaller, but is apparently bigger than her slimmest? Make it make sense 🥴
Shoot me, but I think she looks really lovely here

Reactions: 9
There's way better food out there than a jacket potato with salad 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ so basic!

Also, side note - we ordered our new kitchen yesterday. Not a gifted/prsample we've worked bloody hard for this and have decided to leave the oven in the kitchen 😂👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love a jacket potato beans and cheese but it is not my ‘food heaven’ 😂
She hated that photo shoot. She had to buy the clothes herself I think and was raging at what they wanted her to wear as it wasn’t her style.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love a jacket potato beans and cheese but it is not my ‘food heaven’ 😂
She hated that photo shoot. She had to buy the clothes herself I think and was raging at what they wanted her to wear as it wasn’t her style.
Because it's a nice normal relatable outfit and not hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Food heaven does not equal a baked potato and beans. She's unbelievably sad.
Thought exactly the same, what an absolutely sad existence. There are much tastier and also equally healthy foods than a bloody jacket potato with some beans, cheese and salad!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.