Fopperholic #80 Her life is the pits, on the beg for a new pair of tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body language on that picture is so strange! Why not both of them sit with the kids? That posed hug is so awkward, she the least maternal mum I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 18
It makes me so angry. Bugs designer out all the time at clubs that are £10 per child.
But goes away for free there is so many more deserving families it infuriates me honestly. She is disgusting

Reactions: 20
She's so patronising.....those lodge things are around £700-£1000 for 3 nights this time of year and they've given it for free because she'll create some content for them 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ have they not bothered to check her previous 'prinvite' tit content ..if so then they are thick as tit.... 'they asked... translated to she wrote in her usual beggy bullshit way!!

Also a 'regular mum' 🤣🤣🤣 she so funny.... more awkward auntie!!! A regular mum is one who actually parents regularly for start off !!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She's so patronising.....those lodge things are around £700-£1000 for 3 nights this time of year and they've given it for free because she'll create some content for them 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ have they not bothered to check her previous 'prinvite' tit content ..if so then they are thick as tit.... 'they asked... translated to she wrote in her usual beggy bullshit way!!

Also a 'regular mum's 🤣🤣🤣 she so funny.... more awkward auntie!!! A regular mum is one who actually parents regularly for start off !!
What a load of bleeping tit! SHE would have been the one emailing them, begging for a freebie 🤣 her holiday for Sept got cancelled the other week, she knew hols in the UK were booked up and very expensive so she got her begging bowl out. She's nothing but a scabby, classless, tasteless piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Also a 'regular mum' 🤣🤣🤣 she so funny.... more awkward auntie!!! A regular mum is one who actually parents regularly for start off !!
“Create some content” she can’t even be bothered to give the correct location 😂 and a roller coaster of a YouTube video won’t be “content” it will be lots of eye fucks!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her story was simply a case of showing off the size of their accomodation... surprised Nikki Ryan Fopperholic isn't in the hot tub (of they have one) having her "me time"

I had wanted to go there but now they have given her a freebie I don't want to go anymore.

Reactions: 19
So so bad. Those weekend breaks at this time of year is £700-£1000 …create some content 😵💫 good lord, these places don’t need crappy influencers promoting there business for free!! Some of us want a holiday but it’s all chuffing booked up !!!!

Reactions: 16
Her story was simply a case of showing off the size of their accomodation... surprised Nikki Ryan Fopperholic isn't in the hot tub (of they have one) having her "me time"

I had wanted to go there but now they have given her a freebie I don't want to go anymore.
I thought that. What was the point of that ‘story’

Reactions: 13
asked her to create content? as if! more like the result of a beggy email......she'll do her usual vague write up with very little info, no tips and little if any gratitude, i've zero sympathy for the companies that "work" with this dimwit, they clearly don't research who they gift things to, one look at her tragic grid would make them run for the hills shouting not an effing chance. Im no fan of LJC but she does seem to do a decent job with brand work and covers all the details, fopps is like the wish version of a decent influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That story with the lounge area is too dark to truly see what it is like.
Maybe that’s the point lol, wasn’t what Queen expected or begged for.She is insufferable, beggy, narcissistic bleep (sorry I don’t usually swear)

Reactions: 14
Yes it is just heard her
Yes it was her saying 'look Lawson' or something. Why isn't she showing her if she's got nothing nothing hide 🙄 must have been her taking the fake pics too. Can they really not look after their own kids 🤣🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes it was her saying 'look Lawson' or something. Why isn't she showing her if she's got nothing nothing hide 🙄 must have been her taking the fake pics too. Can they really not look after their own kids 🤣🥴
I knew they’d be there. She said something this morning about not making the most of a chance for a lie in which I took to mean the boys weren’t with her & Chris. Not that she’d ever admit it.

imagine needing your parents with you on a free trip. Once all this Instagram stuff dries up she’s going to be left with a husband that can’t stand her and spends most of his time at the golf club and sons that are embarrassed by her and only care about their grandparents.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm lucky to call this work oh do duck off you knob. I expect then a video complete with every last detail they offer,prices ,what was great ,what wasn't etc rather than 1 minute video of your crappy camera work with a crap inappropriate song over it all 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm lucky to call this work oh do duck off you knob. I expect then a video complete with every last detail they offer,prices ,what was great ,what wasn't etc rather than 1 minute video of your crappy camera work with a crap inappropriate song over it all 😑
You are joking right? Nikki Ryan Fopperholic would NEVER be that professional even for a £1000 free holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I knew they’d be there. She said something this morning about not making the most of a chance for a lie in which I took to mean the boys weren’t with her & Chris. Not that she’d ever admit it.

imagine needing your parents with you on a free trip. Once all this Instagram stuff dries up she’s going to be left with a husband that can’t stand her and spends most of his time at the golf club and sons that are embarrassed by her and only care about their grandparents.
Its all she deserves, she has a very big lesson coming, when she's older. Chris will be nowhere to be seen once the boys are adults, the twins - thats two babies, won't be able to stand her, after discovering how unwanted and resented they are, and her parents aren't gonna be here forever. Instagram will also have died a death, so no validation from strangers. She's got a lonely road ahead of her later. Shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I knew I heard Mazza in the background talking and just heard her cackle like her daughter and I'm sure I heard her Dad talking as well 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.