Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Because she was a first time newly wed and didn't know what to do so took them for advice 🤣🤣🤣
Laughed so hard at this. Can imagine her sharing her saucy activities with Marion. Her being like “wow reverse cowgirl! Sounds absolutely amazing! Will have to give it a try later after your dad has taken me to the shops. Will add it to my list! So excited! You are so cleaver!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Hey ladies... surgery went well... if all good tomorrow I can go home.... biopsy results in couple weeks.... feeling weak and sore but you girls make me laugh....as do Nicolas ridiculous blog posts..definitely more teenager than successful career woman 🙄🙄 in her 30s !! She's so desperate and fame hungry... or as ulrika jonsson referred to Katie price.. she's starving!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Off topic but just wanted to share with you all my sister had her second baby on Thursday at 34 weeks and 6 days, he weighed 5lb 12 oz 💙 he is in neonatal as he needs a little help being born so early and now has an infection 😭 but he's absolutely beautiful and I just wanted to share my news with you lovely lot 😊 wish I could post a pic, a cash back ad and a swipe up but I can't, sorry 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 40

lexiloo

VIP Member
What look was she going for on that time out post? sexy? sultry? deep in thought? FAIL FAIL FAIL, she actually looks like a she's just been unboxed and cast aside by a middle aged single bloke who ordered a sex doll off wish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
I’m really baffled with the pants thing, we just put pants on straight away? When she’s saying ‘after’ potty training? Am I being thick 🥴 learning to wear pants is part of potty training surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Scullybob

VIP Member
I no longer follow this horror but she appeared on my insta so I had a quick look then ran here for the comments 😂 You guys and the dress did not disappoint x

PS, Team Hev forever ❤
Hiya, Hev here. I no longer follow Fopps, she finally blocked me lol. I keep up with the chat here and I see that nothings changes, the twins will most likely be starting nursery full time soon and she's still shopping like a teenager in Primark 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

1ranksenior

So I went to JNB with my children and who did I see but old foppsy in full gym gear with both boys on her own !! (plus who I’ve since learnt is her nephew who I’d say is around maybe 13/14yrs).
It seems she ain’t lying about potty training as she had her portable potty which she made both boys use in the middle of the play area instead of taking them to any of the 3 available toilets. I also think the portable potty spilt on the carpet although I didn’t see this but there was a spill in the exact spot and the staff were spraying it with cleaning spray afterwards. She also left after an hour and missed half the session. Oh and it goes without saying she obviously had her phone in her hand the entire time filming them whilst screeching yaaaay go Greyson go Lawson at full volume

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

swipe_up

VIP Member
New Thread ladies......... thanks to @swipe_up with over 60 likes !

She's the gift that keeps on giving isn't she?!!

Yay! My first Fopps thread title! I shall celebrate by making sweet sweet love to some Turkey mince and a handbag hard boiled egg whilst simultaneously crying over my tits!

• Haha
  • Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Save this post of a basic as fuck salad that looks like shit

Save save save need need need need need need

Pathetic

If you need to beg for likes and saves you need to rethink your social media career

If you need to beg for collabs, you need to rethink your social media career

If you need to hide your likes because engagement is so bad, you need to rethink your social media career

• Heart
  • Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
What will I get my children for their birthday?

How about a patch to sort out Grayson's wonky eye, some sun hats to stop them burning and some vests to keep them warm in the winter?

• Haha
E04275A7-F0AF-4D4C-9B03-56262196177A.jpeg

0E86DBCD-868E-42C9-B354-9B7E2AC5312B.jpeg

Fopps as fashionable as ever

70A7113E-0CA4-4C58-8791-E991CA16999A.jpeg

How is she able to be at the gym for 8:40 when she has twins? What time does she palm them off from?

So she has prioritised her hair and gym session over potty training her kids? She’s disgusting x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Onceupatime

VIP Member
The problem with Nikki now is that she’s just TOO PREDICTABLE!
she wanted a uk holiday….beg for a freebie!
Kids birthday coming up….beg for freebies!
Need new boobs….beg for a freebie!
wants kids clothes….beg for freebies!
I find her life sad, what’s the saying: champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. That’s her all over!
she May think people who comment are jealous but I’m not!
We’re off on holiday next week - we paid for it
Kids need clothes - we paid
Christmas & birthday presents - we pay
Her kids will grow up thinking they can just beg for freebies and quite frankly I think that’s an embarrassing way to raise your kids.
people may think differently but I don’t think her career change to being a social media star hasn’t been as successful as she expected and for a 40 something I find that rather embarrassing for her 🤣🤣🤣
Anyway speech over haha!!!👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 34