Fopperholic #80 Her life is the pits, on the beg for a new pair of tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread ladies......... thanks to @swipe_up with over 60 likes !

She's the gift that keeps on giving isn't she?!!

Yay! My first Fopps thread title! I shall celebrate by making sweet sweet love to some Turkey mince and a handbag hard boiled egg whilst simultaneously crying over my tits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Recap.....Chris is gone AWOL - aka the British open - Beggyfopps needs a new pair( it's not like she's had Chris's in her handbag like the boiled eggs at the Hen party.. ) and the boys are finally getting potty trained at home or at mazzas - who knows as the bedrooms are the exact same...Fopps has now gone AWOL too after doing a swipe up for the most complicated potty training exercise since tit was invented! She just needs to give the boys more Fage problems solved!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m actually surprised she’s followed guidelines if the boys have to isolate, she took one of them on a plane with the skitters 💩 (as we call it in Scotland 🤣), she’s taken them other places or sent them to nursery when they’ve been ill and she’s a clatty cow when it comes to hygiene! Probably made a rod for her own back being “insta famous” as people might recognise her and the little treasures if she goes out. If she could be incognito I bet she’d ignore the guidance to isolate and she’d still go here, there and everywhere!

Reactions: 17
God this bleeping prick begging people to save her posts. you can smell the desperation off of her. She's pathetic

Reactions: 17
E04275A7-F0AF-4D4C-9B03-56262196177A.jpeg

0E86DBCD-868E-42C9-B354-9B7E2AC5312B.jpeg

Fopps as fashionable as ever

70A7113E-0CA4-4C58-8791-E991CA16999A.jpeg

How is she able to be at the gym for 8:40 when she has twins? What time does she palm them off from?

So she has prioritised her hair and gym session over potty training her kids? She’s disgusting x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
How/why are Fitbit still working with her after that shitshow of a “sleep” weekend away where she left early due to a bad night’s sleep?!?! I do wonder how these companies make decisions on who to work with?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her hair actually looks no different ?!! Nice to she she's got her priorities straight ..... boys to nursery as soon as doors open... in the gym and hair done all by lunch time ! Oh to be such a hard working mum of twins.... THAT'S TWO boy's .... she don't know she's bleeping born she really doesn't !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not buying it, I think she’s self isolating but can’t say as he’s gone away. All these reels / stories could be last week. She’s too quiet

Reactions: 16
Weren’t the boys only meant to be at nursery 9-3pm? So how is she at the gym at 8.40am?

Can’t believe she’s actually using a nanny as well. What was the point in doing ivf 3 times, giving up your ‘successful’ career and still spending more time away from your kids than with them?

Reactions: 19
Weren’t the boys only meant to be at nursery 9-3pm? So how is she at the gym at 8.40am?

Can’t believe she’s actually using a nanny as well. What was the point in doing ivf 3 times, giving up your ‘successful’ career and still spending more time away from your kids than with them?
I’m not buying it, I think she’s self isolating but can’t say as he’s gone away. All these reels / stories could be last week. She’s too quiet
Just realised the pic shes posted from gym was actually yesterday morning and not today! Thursday 15. Why wait over 24hrs to post something?

3477906D-B834-49C4-983D-FC49831D7F2E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon she did one day alone with them and they’ve been with Mazza ever since hence the quiet.

Reactions: 13
Woah woah woah hold up a foppy fopps momento there.........she is on the beg for new tits? Hold on, let me just process that information....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.