Fopperholic #80 Her life is the pits, on the beg for a new pair of tits!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I'd forgotten about the corrected age, I'll have to tell her ๐Ÿ˜‚
Awww thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜ he seems to be doing well but it's still a big worry ๐Ÿ˜ญ between us we now have 5 boys ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ Our Mom and Dad have gone from no grandchildren to 5 grandsons in 7 years ๐Ÿ˜…
Congratulations to all....my parents had similar...1 grandchild for 4 years then 4 in less than 2 years ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That place who gifted the holiday should be ashamed of themselves. They should have reached out to charities who may know families who may otherwise struggle to take their kids on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Off topic but just wanted to share with you all my sister had her second baby on Thursday at 34 weeks and 6 days, he weighed 5lb 12 oz ๐Ÿ’™ he is in neonatal as he needs a little help being born so early and now has an infection ๐Ÿ˜ญ but he's absolutely beautiful and I just wanted to share my news with you lovely lot ๐Ÿ˜Š wish I could post a pic, a cash back ad and a swipe up but I can't, sorry ๐Ÿ˜›
Congrats.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That place who gifted the holiday should be ashamed of themselves. They should have reached out to charities who may know families who may otherwise struggle to take their kids on holiday.
I really donโ€™t get it, like someone else said this place is always booked up! Just canโ€™t see why theyโ€™d need the publicity. Although by the Trip Advisor reviews sounds like they canโ€™t really handle the volume of people they have ๐Ÿ™ˆ

And yes totally agreeโ€ฆ gifting the break to a deserving family would be win win, amazing PR for Tattershall and nice trip away for someone in real need. Theyโ€™ve really not done their research here. Also - Nikki is a selfish bleep, maybe if sheโ€™d suggested giving the trip to someone else theyโ€™d have taken it on board, but like she would ever give up an opportunity for more eye bleeping, cringe photos and tit outfit posing! And who took the photos, Mazza?? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I work for a charity, offering family support, and I know of so many families that would have gotten so much from a few days away. Not a beggar that only puts ad on her post after reading tattle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion: All's not well in fake happy Fopperland, but here's a free holiday with my fed up husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestionโ€ฆ. Fopperholic #81 radio silence says it all, Nikki you are just a self obsessed bore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
296368EE-F023-45E7-AFB6-CD2EA7FD41B4.jpeg

Looks absolutely tit and Iโ€™m hoping/sure sheโ€™s hating every minute of it. This is not how she saw being a mum is it?! Ha.

Others in need could have been gifted this. But she takes it while hating it. In a way tho itโ€™s karmaโ€ฆsheโ€™s stuck in her idea of hell lol.

Reactions: 23
Sheโ€™s fake hugging otherson. Canโ€™t even be arsed to touch him!
I had to delete my fat finger comment!!

I had only just spotted the 'arms' in the warming embrace with her much longed for boys.

I often probably have photos of similar clinches with my boys..... who am I kidding? I'm the one taking the pictures!! Anyway, if I did have such pictures to share with my thousands of followers I wouldn't share that one!! Dick!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #81: Faveson goes to A&E, ask me hun so I can talk about meee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Seriously people need to stop with these ridiculous comments... her ego is off the scale as it is !!

Do you think she's had one of the more 'fancy' accommodation or a bog standard one? People are commenting about hot tubs .... lodges etc..... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Off topic but just wanted to share with you all my sister had her second baby on Thursday at 34 weeks and 6 days, he weighed 5lb 12 oz ๐Ÿ’™ he is in neonatal as he needs a little help being born so early and now has an infection ๐Ÿ˜ญ but he's absolutely beautiful and I just wanted to share my news with you lovely lot ๐Ÿ˜Š wish I could post a pic, a cash back ad and a swipe up but I can't, sorry ๐Ÿ˜›
Ahhhhh congratulations lovely! I hope little one is on the mend soon and all is ok with your sister x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: did squintson push faveson? Doesnโ€™t matter fopps on her free staycation

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will totally be hating it!!! Her idea of a break away is somewhere โ€œposhโ€ or pretty to pose in front of, child free!! Sheโ€™ll be in hell, total karma ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Highly doubt she has a hot tub sheโ€™d have posted it by now.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.