Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look older because you dress them like chavs you head. Maybe if you let them actually look like toddler boys......

Reactions: 24
That post about the boys haircut basically comes across that’s she’s too embarrassed to show Grayson hair from the front becuas she didn’t behave like the angel child. She honestly is the most awful mother I have ever come across, so shallow it’s unreal
She's just awful, can't show anything unless it's perfect. I've noticed now she doesn't ever show Otherson facing front since Squintgate.

I also have to laugh when she writes "oh please don't grow up so fast boy's!!" Who does she think she's fooling?

Reactions: 26
I don’t get why she never dresses them as little boys. She doesn’t have to put them in bright colours and character clothes but never little dungrees or anything cute! It’s always Zara chav stuff! Zara has some really nice stuff for boys bit She seems to pick the chav stuff

Reactions: 16
I seen this little game on another thread I read call remember when .. so I'll start it off ..

Remember when she said she didn't realise you had to encourage babies to sit up ...

Next 😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
plus She doesn’t have to take them to a barbers to get their hor cut take them to a kid hair dressers with cars and peppa to keep him interested as I doubt they’d shave his head there

Reactions: 16
She’s also avoiding show his eyes straight on as well and blaming this on his behaviour. The pics on the velvet sofa were all taken slightly to the side so he wasn’t looking straight ahead either.
He might have purple eyes but don't mention his brothers squint (alleged) we will never see his face full on again! Poor lad having to live in mummy's perfect world!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I seen this little game on another thread I read call remember when .. so I'll start it off ..

Remember when she said she didn't realise you had to encourage babies to sit up ...

Next 😁😂
Remember when she used the boys as newborns for a Cashback ad? Money grabbing witch!

• Heart
That is a terrible haircut. That child has been scalped at the back!
If he doesn't like the clippers, don't use them, she could just get the hairdresser to use scissors.
That wouldn't fit in with her need for perfection though
Didn’t have their big bibs on at nursery did they!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is so patronising and also makes me sad and angry.. she must not think he looks perfect enough without enhancing his eyes and hair... she said his eyes are like hers... yeah filtered and alerted... how will they feel when they are older and see how much she altered how they naturally look 😔 they are nice looking little boys but she obviously doesn't think gorgeous enough... so very sad 😥

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This is so patronising and also makes me sad and angry.. she must not think he looks perfect enough without enhancing his eyes and hair... she said his eyes are like hers... yeah filtered and alerted... how will they feel when they are older and see how much she altered how they naturally look 😔 they are nice looking little boys but she obviously doesn't think gorgeous enough... so very sad 😥
So she has ‘edited’ pictures of her child. WHYYYYY

Another day out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ god she can’t cope can she

when she finally starts potty training (even though they’ve mastered it 🙄) how’s she going to cope with the “mummy I need a wee” a few times a night
Maybe she needs to realise that getting over tired means they don’t sleep well. Idiot

Next 😁😂
Remember when Nikki Ryan was paid to promote fabletics and then within days said sweaty Betty leggings could not be beaten.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Remember when she said she sprays bleach on her kids leftovers so she doesn't eat it !!

• Haha
Anyone noticed that loads of people are sharing Doves new campaign about the awful effects social media filters are having on young people’s confidence and mental health today, including Nikkis supposed friend with triplets and then here we have her filtering the life out of her beloved bits yet again !! It’s all so sad 😞
Also I don’t know how to attach a photo but spotted one of her super cringe comments on a post of Aaron Chalmers ( Geordie shore ) she is super cringe the way she talks to these people like she actually knows them 🙈

Worked out how to do it now 👍🏻

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Remember when she worked at SW and said she doesn’t like anything like Skinny Syrups as they taste like chemicals....then she got paid to promote them and she loved them 🙄😆
Funny now she fills herself up on chemically laden food!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.