Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Bluefox! And in relation to the thread title - this week she’s probably spent a couple of hours each evening with the boys at most, and even then she’s usually not alone with them. Honestly I’ve never known any mum who’s solo so little and has so much help, apart from those who need it due to social work involvement because of mental health/drugs/ill health etc! Even then, those mums will be on their own with their kids some of the time as their situation improves. Sad thing is she’ll be absolutely ecstatic this week, bet it’s the best her mood has been in ages because she’s barely had to deal with her offspring!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What she means when she says ‘me time makes her a better mum’ is that by making sure she spends more time without them than with them, she won’t be so resentful when she is alone with them. It’s like she’s saying she can tolerate them better if she’s had enough time away.

We all need a break and time for ourselves. But not all of us can have that. And even if we can, for the majority it’s not the amount she does. Does that make us worse mums? No.

Reactions: 30
What she means when she says ‘me time makes her a better mum’ is that by making sure she spends more time without them than with them, she won’t be so resentful when she is alone with them. It’s like she’s saying she can tolerate them better if she’s had enough time away.

We all need a break and time for ourselves. But not all of us can have that. And even if we can, for the majority it’s not the amount she does. Does that make us worse mums? No.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. A little bit of me time does help me relax a little bit overall but I’m talking an hour walk on my own once or twice a week, or going to get my hair done every 2 months which takes 2 hours. Most mums will probably be similar. It’s like she actually goes out of her way to avoid spending any alone time with them, and if she has to it has to be controlled somehow. She’s obviously so resentful of them which is a terrible shame, I’m sure if she admitted it to her HV or GP she might be able to get help. But she’ll just keep doing what she’s doing until they go to school.

I’m not shaming any mum who does struggle, but my issue with Nikki is she makes out to be a super mum patronising others and making money off the back of being a mum, which is infuriating as she’s so crap at it and so quick to get rid of her kids whenever she can. It’s very hypocritical. She’d be better not mentioning mum stuff as much, just sticking to her gym and protein “hits”, but the boys probably make her more profit!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she go to the gym just to lift weights? She has weights at home. Any excuse to not have to parent eh.

Reactions: 28
Adore the thread title it's UHMazzzzzzinggggg!

Should we start incorporating NIKKI RYAN into the titles? As she's slowly stepping away from Fopperholic I feel 🤔

Let's ave ya old floppybollox 🤜🤛

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There is a job as a receptionist at that place she goes to the gym..... I did give it a 2nd thought ha ha but it's a bit too far for me to drive.... though not as far as she drives for her posing !!

• Haha
The bright green walls remind me if the bannatyne gyms. It’s funny isn’t it that they chose that as their marketing colour to be known as. 🤢

Reactions: 12
There is a job as a receptionist at that place she goes to the gym..... I did give it a 2nd thought ha ha but it's a bit too far for me to drive.... though not as far as she drives for her posing !!
Can you imagine if a Tattler got the job😲😲😲😲 First hand tattle - that would be so so so so good mwah xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Her husband is as tit as declaring #ad as she is. He never writes it for anything and all of the clothing he wears are sponsored, so every single post should have #ad. Pair of pricks.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.