Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Wonder when this will be deleted? Yet another genuine question and she doesn’t bother responding. That’s 100% not trolling. It’s a fair comment, based on something she’s done and fully deserves to be called out on.
520D724F-B5D3-484A-B4CA-9592EFFD49F0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Can’t wait for mazzas comment

‘wow Nicola I have never tried salmon before but think I will now you’ve shown me these. What a great idea. With rice too I never would have thought of that. I will buy some the next time I am shopping. I bet the boys would love them too bless them’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I clicked no in her pathetic braggy shitty haul question.
Then I blocked HER. 😂😂😂😂😂 what a great feeling. Fucking awful excuse of a person. Waste of air. Hate this woman. Worked my arse off today in the ever busier NHS and I’m just so angry and fed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
These are hilarious 😂

Remember when she took the boys to a toddler group and was filmed tripping up her own child and leaving him alone to pick himself up off the floor?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

lexiloo

VIP Member
why is she dressing her kids like mini Roy Croppers and getting them to pose next to trees? it's too early on a sunday to compute what must go on in her tiny mind, have a lovely bank hol weekend tattle pals :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Breeze

Comment deleted.... 🙄🙄 she can't make a decent response because she isn't intelligent enough to justify what she's written... I wonder if she's finally blocked this lady as she's called her out several times !!
I posted a similar comment last week when she posted about what she eats in a day when in calorie deficit only days after nikki Graham passed away... My comment was deleted within minutes and I got blocked. I've been a genuine follower of hers for years but now find her totally insincere, contradictory and unrelatable. I think it speaks volumes that she is unable to articulate a response to well meaning, intelligent and valid points of view...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Remember when she asked how mum’s of twins, that’s 2 babies, manage on their own at the supermarket? Should she phone ahead for a trolley 😂

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
“Look who I found at the gym today”

translation
I don’t trust him so I’m following him

😂

• Haha
  • Wow

1ranksenior

I bet the sales of turkey mince have absolutely crashed since she started CC ! Poor
Turkeys all they wanted was to be mixed up with half a tub of dried spices and pan fried

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41