Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0E5E4BDF-20EB-44A7-817B-BDF707F52D53.jpeg

Remember when she claimed to have forgot her trainers but remembered her costume to pose in! Then said she didn’t like posing for pics 🤦‍♀️

6EEACB9D-CE7A-4F89-81B6-CD950D5C7809.jpeg

Remember when she posed on the sofa in her oven room with alpen bars and weights on her sofa! Showing her oven is not in her kitchen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Remember when she got her other SW mate JSG to send a cease and desist letter to Carbie to Barbie 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Remember when she posed outside The Ivy and then had to admit she hadn’t actually eaten in there 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Remember when she got dropped by ellas kitchen before she even posted her advert

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That is a terrible haircut. That child has been scalped at the back!
If he doesn't like the clippers, don't use them, she could just get the hairdresser to use scissors.
That wouldn't fit in with her need for perfection though
I do my little boys hair myself & only ever use scissors as he doesn’t take well to loud noises but if your little boy hates it then why would you keep taking him. I’m sure she said last time he didn’t like the clippers & like you said ask them just to use scissors on him. If I can cut hair with scissors & no training then I’m sure the barber can too

Reactions: 15
8A153783-8FC2-43D8-814B-314D72016A46.jpeg

Remember when she was pregnant with her LONGED FOR...TWIN BOYS! And made this video!

With the opening monologue “Now obviously I’m having two boys. I’m not going to lie I always envisioned having a girl. Erm I think cos I’m such a girly girl I always thought I was going to have a little mini me! And there’s no guarantee if you have a girl they’re going to be a mini you anyway! But in my head I just imagined this little princess!

And yeah so obviously I’m having two boys now which is AMAZING! But it just wasn’t what I imagined. So girls names have always been my favourite.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Remember when she got dropped by ellas kitchen before she even posted her advert
Basically revealed who she was working with before the advert then all of a sudden the advert never appeared. I think a lot of people contact ellas kitchen to point out that her kids are on sw so wouldn’t be able to have the meals & still have a freddo and a packet of puffs

Reactions: 17
Basically revealed who she was working with before the advert then all of a sudden the advert never appeared. I think a lot of people contact ellas kitchen to point out that her kids are on sw so wouldn’t be able to have the meals & still have a freddo and a packet of puffs
Imagine how that went down! X

Reactions: 9
Remember when at the gender reveal (nevermind her mum saying she had another egg), Foppbollox continuously saying they’ll be the Ronnie and Reggie of Warwick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.