Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just had to get the bag in the shot 🙄
It’s hideous as well. She could have got a Michael Kors tote that would have dated less and also not look as fake. That bag isn’t sold now. Cos they realised the zip element was awful. Because of that makes it look like a snide.

Reactions: 12
It’s hideous as well. She could have got a Michael Kors tote that would have dated less and also not look as fake. That bag isn’t sold now. Cos they realised the zip element was awful. Because of that makes it look like a snide.
I agree, I have to say I'm not a fan either! For someone who tries to act like a label snob I'm surprised she doesn't have more bags

I bet her family day out is gifted.... hence not saying where she is going and trying to generate engagement... plus the fact that there will be a vlog

Reactions: 17
View attachment 536343

This is probably the best she’s looked in ages. Apart from the ill fitting sandals with the daft bows. Again never quite gets it right. If she wore some black Birkenstock’s it would make the outfit look more on trend and expensive. They would also fit better round her toes.

View attachment 536349

Her £5 Primarni sandals and her fake Gucci bag..... the outfit looks sensible/nice but the sandals are so cheap looking - my daughter wore these as a little 5 year old when we went out in the evening on holidays....... birkenstocks or black converse/vans would be far more practical.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her £5 Primarni sandals and her fake Gucci bag..... the outfit looks sensible/nice but the sandals are so cheap looking - my daughter wore these as a little 5 year old when we went out in the evening on holidays....... birkenstocks or black converse/vans would be far more practical.....
Ooh yeah converse with this would be a good look too. She just has tho have an element of “glam bling” to everything which is dated and chav. She build her following of cult like old school SW attendees a lot of whom have seen the light. She’d never get the following she has without slimming world and also timing...she got promoted by them just at the right time. Off her own back she’d be lucky to get a thousand or so as she’s so out of touch and not good at what is supposed to be her “job”! X

Reactions: 18
They’re at All Things Wild then for her super special top secret day out. My annual pass will be going back if she’s been gifted the day.

she's so infuriatingly dim "it's got animals and an outside play area, can you guess where we're going" oh yes because that description doesn't cover 90% of family day out options :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So they did football then went out for the day?! Good grief! She literally cannot stay home can she?

So they did football then went out for the day?! Good grief! She literally cannot stay home can she?
I like going out but i also love a day staying in and pottering around my house..I would dislike her life..It might look all fun but I don't think it is..Life's about balance and she has none 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What a wanker old floppybollox is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 someone hand her a panty liner...how desperate and cringe! Accessive kisses to someone you've met once and basically stalked. What an absolute weirdo!
I just spotted my error... EXCESSIVE not accessive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳 wtf was that?! My IQ must be shrinking.... I'll blame it on the people I follow 🤪

• Haha
Shows that she thinks she is better than everyone else. who isn't an influencer or celeb Let's hope that she doesn't annoy the wrong people with her attitude.

Sorry to derail the thread again (eye rolling at myself) but I finished "People like her" at the weekend...well Nikki Ryan Fopperholic the amount you post online we all know too much about your routine, when your house is empty, etc etc. lets hope that you read that and take note and start protecting your sons for the first time in your life.

Thanks for the recommendation (sorry forgot who recommended it), awaiting a sequel.
I loved that book. Reminded me of Nikki Ryan and a few others.

I found I Was getting annoyed at myself though for falling for a lot of Insta bullshit over the years, its so obvious to me now how much is staged and pre-recorded.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She clearly needs wide fit shoes but won’t get them as doesn’t like the word wide. Like anyone would know and it would look better. Those sandals look like something sold in a market. X
She even downsizes her footwear 😅 no good for the ferral toe of doom though 👣 yep defo looks like something id have bought off Rochdale market back in the day circa 2004/5

• Haha
She doesn’t care that she missed the gym today as they had too much fun but she has to have a “date” with some weights tonight? How about just chill the feck out? Football, day out then home gym. The woman is manic. She’d be better off burning off some of that mania at an actual job. No doubt the boys were flung into bed about 6.30 as she would’ve been champing at the bit to start working out. Probably didn’t manage enough steps today in those sandals 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I loved that book. Reminded me of Nikki Ryan and a few others.

I found I Was getting annoyed at myself though for falling for a lot of Insta bullshit over the years, its so obvious to me now how much is staged and pre-recorded.
I know! I was wondering if it was realistic about how lots of influencers ‘work’, the PA writing replies in the style of the influencer was also an interesting idea! And agents pulling strings in the background too... Really made me think about what we see online! But definitely would make me think twice about sharing so much online to the outside world 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.