Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That knee looks like a massive knob ready to go into battle 😂 her foot under it looks tiny

20210418_215847.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg the wrinkles on the side of her mouth/cheek on her talking story from earlier and her brother is just like the singer from Benidorm but worse lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know how she goes to Hatton so much. It's bloody boring. We did it a few times when my son was little and to a couple of kids parties but it gets boring very quickly. And can she not describe people any other way than stunning etc. How about she is a lovely person or kind? Don't know this person but about to go find out 😂😂

Reactions: 19
That knee looks like a massive knob ready to go into battle 😂 her foot under it looks tiny

View attachment 535766
What is that face all about.... ?????? It's been warm here today but personally I don't think warm enough for bare legs and flip flops.... that feral big toe is escaping...... much like the boys who don't want to stand still with mummy so she can get her grid shots in !!

I don't know how she goes to Hatton so much. It's bloody boring. We did it a few times when my son was little and to a couple of kids parties but it gets boring very quickly. And can she not describe people any other way than stunning etc. How about she is a lovely person or kind? Don't know this person but about to go find out 😂😂
have to agree with you @Misssj80 Hatton is very over rated/over priced! Few shops selling plants, olde worlde sweets, granny type clothes and a couple of restaurants and a few sheep and hamsters...thats it! Christ she practically lives there! its obvious the boys are spoiled brats- if they're not out every day theyre having meltdown tantrums...terrible 2 multiplied by 2!!! its only going to get worse for her as its plain to see she dosent really want to be around them much if at all!

Reactions: 18
Her feet are way to wide for those sandals, look at the toe hanging off 🤣🤣🤣
She clearly needs wide fit shoes but won’t get them as doesn’t like the word wide. Like anyone would know and it would look better. Those sandals look like something sold in a market. X

Reactions: 22
I think Kristy is making the point that nikki went over to her and started talking to her. Can you imagine her wetting herself over seeing a blogger and thinking she’s some celeb. It’s like a tragic teenager!
a chatty reply to her but everyone else gets 3 words 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
a chatty reply to her but everyone else gets 3 words 😂
Shows that she thinks she is better than everyone else. who isn't an influencer or celeb Let's hope that she doesn't annoy the wrong people with her attitude.

Sorry to derail the thread again (eye rolling at myself) but I finished "People like her" at the weekend...well Nikki Ryan Fopperholic the amount you post online we all know too much about your routine, when your house is empty, etc etc. lets hope that you read that and take note and start protecting your sons for the first time in your life.

Thanks for the recommendation (sorry forgot who recommended it), awaiting a sequel.

Have just taken a look at that Kirsty’s page. Another identikit pneumatic blonde, clearly Fopp’s style inspo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have just taken a look at that Kirsty’s page. Another identikit pneumatic blonde, clearly Fopp’s style inspo 🙄
She looks even more vacuous than Nicola and that’s saying something !!

I notice Nicola has dropped back down to 161k followers... obvs upset a few 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Kristy is making the point that nikki went over to her and started talking to her. Can you imagine her wetting herself over seeing a blogger and thinking she’s some celeb. It’s like a tragic teenager!
What a wanker old floppybollox is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 someone hand her a panty liner...how desperate and cringe! Accessive kisses to someone you've met once and basically stalked. What an absolute weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she is the type of person Nikki aspires to be in terms of wealth and looks. She seems to have the edge on Nikki in terms of pretty much everything. Nikki just looks cheap and dated next to her.

Kristy looks like she’s in with Nu Skin so an MLM. Just looked at her reels and Nikki must be so jealous. X

Thinking about it, if anyone stopped Nikki Ryan Fopperholic when she was out with her boys at the farm park she would go mental saying this is my private time with my longed for boys blah blah, yet she thinks its acceptable to stop someone that she follows online. (either that or she would be acting a like a celeb thinking she is all that).

• Heart
Thinking about it, if anyone stopped Nikki Ryan Fopperholic when she was out with her boys at the farm park she would go mental saying this is my private time with my longed for boys blah blah, yet she thinks its acceptable to stop someone that she follows online. (either that or she would be acting a like a celeb thinking she is all that).
Very good point. Double standards as always from her! I'm amazed more people don't see her locally out and about tbh

Reactions: 15
She’s so desperate and cringe. It’s pretty obvious she does this creepy fan girl thing often with other seemingly similar instagrammers and tries to crawl up their arse. They always highlight it too, so it must be bad.

Reactions: 16
6119D909-54A9-45D8-B570-29C44A1B3261.png

This is probably the best she’s looked in ages. Apart from the ill fitting sandals with the daft bows. Again never quite gets it right. If she wore some black Birkenstock’s it would make the outfit look more on trend and expensive. They would also fit better round her toes.

6CE0A892-6C2D-49B4-8538-F4141B40A2F7.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.