Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya foppycock losing her head being a mam now the kids can’t be controlled and restrained.

The one who she says “doesn’t have a squint” seems like a right mischievous little sod, his cheeky grins are great! The other kid always looks bored and chill as duck. No wonder she seemingly favours that one.

Reactions: 23
🙄🙄🙄🙄 Like what exactly?! 😐
I hate comments like that. I once went to a twin group and they all think they are something special. every mum has it tough if it’s one, two ormore!

why do the boys have such Chavy hair cuts!

Last edited:
It looks deserted because the other gym users may go in the evening when theit children are in bed as they don't have a mad mazza to dump them on 😅
i went to mine during my lunch hour on Monday and it was packed full of retired people 😂 I’m still WFH full time so can squeeze it in to my day alongside my actual full time paid job. There were loads of people at mine but looking at them I would say they were passed working age. Dread to think what it was like after 6pm!!

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she was so desperate to return to the gym when she practically has one at home? She said she doesn't work out well at home, to me that shows yet again how temporary her latest 'plan' is as it's all or nothing, full on gym again, nothing she is doing now is sustainable in the long term. I use Peloton (not the bike, though I'm so tempted!) It's 12.99 a month for on demand classes beginner to advanced (cardio, strength, pilates, Barre, yoga etc) and it fits into my life so much easier than going off to a gym, the classes are 10 mins - 45 mins long depending on your time window. It's truly given me a love of exercise I never ever had before - and it's sustainable! Going off to the gym 5x a week with a job and family is not (for me anyway) so she will 100% lose interest again, especially on 1200 cals of processed crap and egg whites! Nikki Ryans learned nothing in her 20yrs of weightloss, not even a genuine love of exercise.

Reactions: 26
I don't understand why she was so desperate to return to the gym when she practically has one at home? She said she doesn't work out well at home, to me that shows yet again how temporary her latest 'plan' is as it's all or nothing, full on gym again, nothing she is doing now is sustainable in the long term. I use Peloton (not the bike, though I'm so tempted!) It's 12.99 a month for on demand classes beginner to advanced (cardio, strength, pilates, Barre, yoga etc) and it fits into my life so much easier than going off to a gym, the classes are 10 mins - 45 mins long depending on your time window. It's truly given me a love of exercise I never ever had before - and it's sustainable! Going off to the gym 5x a week with a job and family is not (for me anyway) so she will 100% lose interest again, especially on 1200 cals of processed crap and egg whites! Nikki Ryans learned nothing in her 20yrs of weightloss, not even a genuine love of exercise.
Probably because they have to start paying £95.00 x 2 for their memberships again 😳 seems a lot to pay out when as you say, they've got all the gear at home. They just go to try and feel a cut above and look like they're well off I expect.

Reactions: 19
I feel I need to apologise for my last post with the pictures of the boys... I'm always so careful to hide their faces... must of been in my eagerness to show a #foppsfail 🙈🙈😊😊

Reactions: 14
Zara McDermott 💀 💀 💀

Must have done it in a rush as I think she’d have tagged fruit shoots if she had more time 🙄🙄🙄🙄

That sofa & wallpaper is so Del Boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably because they have to start paying £95.00 x 2 for their memberships again 😳 seems a lot to pay out when as you say, they've got all the gear at home. They just go to try and feel a cut above and look like they're well off I expect.
She might think going to an expensive gym makes her a cut above but she can't hide the fact that she is a beggy witch. Taking freebies from small companies and tagging every company she possibly can to get free stuff #press sample. We see through you Fopps but keep trying as it gives us so much entertainment .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Today will be fine Nicola because you don't have to look after ur kids on ur own! You will have Chris to help you! She's so annoying! And smug 🙄

Reactions: 25
Why the orange face? Even teenagers these days seem to miss out this stage. She’s so dated. And she can do what she likes to her face but it doesn’t match her neck - either in colour or wrinkles.

• Wow
Why the orange face? Even teenagers these days seem to miss out this stage. She’s so dated. And she can do what she likes to her face but it doesn’t match her neck - either in colour or wrinkles.
Add in him and his permanently on show mankles in skinny jeans and you'd be forgiven for thinking this was filmed in 2004!

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh god stay away from the cosmetic surgery Nikki her face looks awful
i haven’t commented on an old fopps thread for quite a while but the orange face and weird side of the mouth wrinkles brought me back 😂😂
I literally have never seen creases like that on persons face before 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.