Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know shits gone down when a new thread is started and 2 pages in and you've only had an afternoon out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Way to engage with your followers Nikki Ryan 👏

Someone asks if she’s read a book related to her ‘content pillars’ i.e. weight loss and she replies with this. So blunt. No ‘xx’. No follow up questions. Nothing.

Yet she gushes all over celebs accounts, rambling away to them as if she knows them, calling them ‘darling’🤢

Pathetic. What an actual loser.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Someone asks if she’s read a book related to her ‘content pillars’ i.e. weight loss and she replies with this. So blunt. No ‘xx’. No follow up questions. Nothing.

Yet she gushes all over celebs accounts, rambling away to them as if she knows them, calling them ‘darling’🤢

How about Nikki Ryan you say no I haven't but will look into them or I'm interested to learn more so will look them up, even if you have no intention. She really shows her true self in some of her replies

Reactions: 30

She's a fake ass witch. She doesn't deserve one genuine follower

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just get a job if she wants so much time away from the kids. There’s no shame in finding motherhood hard. I loved going back to work when my mat leave ended, there’s not a chance I wanted to be a stay at home mum! Just like my husband didn’t want to be a stay at home dad.

She’s trapped in this product of her own making where she’s doing what she thinks is being a good mum but she hates it. And the boy’s (🤣) would be far better off in full time nursery. Wonder if the issue is actually that she’s unemployable...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just get a job if she wants so much time away from the kids. There’s no shame in finding motherhood hard. I loved going back to work when my mat leave ended, there’s not a chance I wanted to be a stay at home mum! Just like my husband didn’t want to be a stay at home dad.

She’s trapped in this product of her own making where she’s doing what she thinks is being a good mum but she hates it. And the boy’s (🤣) would be far better off in full time nursery. Wonder if the issue is actually that she’s unemployable...
I agree, she should just own who she is instead of trying to portray this amazing doting mum. It actually makes her look worse as it’s clearly so false and unnatural to her. And I think you’re right, she probably is unemployable now. Being a SW consultant then a wannabe influencer for years isn’t exactly what employers are looking for! And her attitude stinks so she probably thinks she’s too good for lots of perfectly fine jobs. She’s not the brightest or the best at grammar either so I very much doubt a CV or personal statement would read well! Even if she does have her “degree” (which we’ve never seen any evidence of) it wouldn’t get her far these days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree, she should just own who she is instead of trying to portray this amazing doting mum. It actually makes her look worse as it’s clearly so false and unnatural to her. And I think you’re right, she probably is unemployable now. Being a SW consultant then a wannabe influencer for years isn’t exactly what employers are looking for! And her attitude stinks so she probably thinks she’s too good for lots of perfectly fine jobs. She’s not the brightest or the best at grammar either so I very much doubt a CV or personal statement would read well! Even if she does have her “degree” (which we’ve never seen any evidence of) it wouldn’t get her far these days.
Why doesn’t she get into sales again...which in essence her job was. She could probably blag and interview off the back off her SW “successful” and team building career. Bit like what Gemma Bosanko has done. Got herself a legit and cushy little career.

Thing is I don’t think she could keep it up. She’s not organised. She doesn’t excite tasks well. Her marketing is dated etc. Don’t even get me started on her better than everyone attitude.

I don’t think she would know how to behave with colleagues either. She’s used to being queen bee. I always look back to the women who used to help out at classes in SW. She’ll have thought she was better and above them. Also seen some of her older videos where she thinks she’s a glamorous leader and the women helping look really dated bless them. She’d have moved lording it over them. 🤢

Reactions: 22
Oh here we go. Another ‘challenging day’ with her boys (doesn’t Chris only work Saturday afternoon and she was at the gym this morning so they were in crèche) Yet she won’t go into details about it. She’ll write an essay about her rotten food but not share the parts of motherhood she struggles with (probably most of it if she was honest).

Reactions: 20
Oh here we go. Another ‘challenging day’ with her boys (doesn’t Chris only work Saturday afternoon and she was at the gym this morning so they were in crèche) Yet she won’t go into details about it. She’ll write an essay about her rotten food but not share the parts of motherhood she struggles with (probably most of it if she was honest).
She’s pathetic. This afternoon would’ve been the longest she’s been on her own with them all week so it’s probably been a massive shock to the system, that’s why it will have been such a challenge! She won’t go into details, probably because it won’t be anything normal mums don’t just take in our stride. I hope this is the start of them showing her how hard it actually is to be a mum - they start saying no to her, they have crazy tantrums, they poo and pee everywhere, they make a crazy mess, they refuse to go to bed and they start waking up through the night, that’ll really show her! 🤣

Reactions: 20
9573CBB7-9BCF-4D1C-8904-B1F35AE1353D.jpeg

She is a complete dated chav isn’t she? Grey velvet sofas 🤢 and a grey glitter wall 🤢

She has no taste or class. That’s the room with her gym stuff shoved in but she still needs to draw a line under things! Why not draw a line under the Instagram as a career shambles?!

Isn’t her “career” is based on staying relevant and on trend? Clearly she fails to do...her house is such a mess of styles! I’d be embarrassed if I was her

The kids might have been on an all daywear but she’s not had to deal with it had she? She was away at the gym for a good three hours and I why’re in bed by 7pm so really hasn’t put in a full day at all. Lies and fakery as usual x

Reactions: 25

100% this! I work 15 hours a week and I bloody love going to work! I also study part time but I do that on my iPad while the kids trash the lounge 😆
Surely she would earn more even working part time than she does from her social media. She doesn’t often have ads and when she does she doesn’t get repeat ones 😂
Agree she probably isn’t employable, especially with the amount of people out of work who have actually had relevant careers.

Reactions: 17
It's The Warwickshire Golf & Country Club at Leek Wootton......
Ive been to a golf awards/dance here- beautiful views, nice club but ever so snobby! Mr Birdy was a member there and has his name on the board there for winning a cup- hes a member of another c!ub now so sadly cant go along for a nose....cant stand golf myself- totally a golf widow haha!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.