Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Was doing more, boredom mooching, this afternoon 😂. Does anybody remember the police woman friend who had an open account, then made it private? Well her account is now open again (and plastered with pictures of the children 🤷🏼‍♀️). Any how’s, there is a picture of the Mother’s Day meal that her partner made for her. This is a picture of the plate served up for the girls!! Fopperholic, you could really learn a lot from her (obviously not how important your children’s privacy is).

I went and had a nosey at her profile the other day - for two police officers I'm shocked there are so many pics of the girls (as gorgeous as they are) on an open account..... I also noticed the lovely dinner that was made and how cute the girls look...... lively and happy !

• Heart
Reactions: 12

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I’ve done a flops and downsized in clothes today lol
It’s a running/ thermal top so pays to be a bit tight haha although it fits fine! Perks of small boobs haha size 8 was all they had no 10-12 but would of been way to big. 🤣🤣🤣

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
The pic of the boys on the sofa was so sad looking & im so glad I’m not the only one who remembers her saying about the boys pooing in the bath when they were younger. Potty training- if they are doing that in the bath then they aren’t ready to be trained which is perfectly fine & normal at there age. She tells so many fibs that she can’t even keep up with them. Does any one else wonder what she actually does with her time, those boys are always asleep supposedly by 6:45 so apart from Netflix what does she do when they are asleep if she can’t keep up with her exercises. They go nursery 2 days awake & what exactly does she do in this time? She must spend so much time food shopping & doing “content”. I follow people who have kids, work part time jobs & still do ads & content. Her play room & kitchen always seems tidy when she shows stories of the boys so does she just spend all day following them around picking up toys. She has also for her been quite quiet on SM in comparison to how she used to be considering it’s her job

What an absolute arsehole. She is utterly utterly thick as her protein yoghurts she wolfs down.
My SIL broke her toe just before we went on holiday to Cornwall... didn’t stop us at all walking our dogs every day.

Birdy60

VIP Member
Her eyes have lit up more and she’s more animated discussing her new coat than she’s ever been discussing her kids, unbelievable!
And the fact that she has 40 coats (nod to any Irish on here there was a lovely kids program called "wanderly wagon and 40 coats") and has enough lounge wear to cover the whole of Warwick! Oh and the non existabt help to the baby bank!