Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancnet

VIP Member
She really has a skill in doing hauls of all the items that will end up on the sale rail. All hideous!

Reactions: 12

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Wow well done, you don’t actually realise how much of a douche she is until you actually see it all written down on the one page! If that was me I would be mortified beyond all belief and I’m sure the people close to me would be too and give me a stern talking to!
I really just copied and pasted everyone's ideas! I still feel like there's loads missing! Over 70 threads after all!

megsmagoo

VIP Member
WHY HAS SHE BOUGHT ANOTHER COAT 😱😱😱 she’s so dull, I don’t know why people follow her. No original content, copies other people’s posts and forever buying clothes for something to talk about. Her children are cute but even they look bored to fuck of her

Am I reading this wrong or is this a petition to help protect children under 18 on social media?
Is she having a fucking laugh? Who's protecting her kids? Certainly not her.
She will view this as a way of stopping trolls. Be careful what you wish for Fopps, as all those sex bots might drop from your follower count 😂

Her face in all that make up looks so wrinkly it's awful. So her amazing boys obviously aren't potty trained now. My daughter is a month older than her twins and she's been potty trained since January. 1 week of accidentsand she grasped it. I expect she thought it was immediate so too much hassle. Lazy cow. They'll be nearly 3 in the summer
They’ll be still in nappies for the wedding abroad I bet.

• Haha

SwimBun

All of these are hideous. Does she really think she looks good in any of these combos? The huns she’s trying to get in with will be rolling their eyes so hard! She’s absolutely tragic as is her tacky dressing room.

View attachment 490781
I'm pretty sure most of these items or very similar have been shown by Chloe_lauren another twin Mum. I think Fopps would love to be like her.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She has at least three other coats similar to that! That woman is just never happy with what she has is she? Nothing ever quite fills the void in her life.

Noseynora88

Not been on here for ages but my 2.5 yo has just got glasses and randomly thought i'd see if fopps had got Graysons eyes looked at yet, to see the reel. Won't lie I was slightly devasted at my little one having to wear them so young but soon got over it and its whats best for her plus looks adorable in them.

I hope she is honest about the outcome. Probably just doing Lawson because she would have taken hin with her anyway.

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
I must admit I do like the mom jeans she has purchased but yeah I doubt she can sit down in them. Currently in the process like many of losing weight so don’t need new clothes plus would never shop through her links & RI isn’t somewhere I would shop for jeans cus of the cost

Newmumontheblock

I have never ever heard such a beg for an exercise bike in my whole life. She should be ashamed. She knows what bike she wants. She wants a peloton. If peloton gift her one I will be raging.
I can’t see it. They have at least.a 6 week lead time due to popularity. They don’t need to send her one to sell more.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I wonder is that embryo video faveson or otherson? As in the original ones?

God love poor Greyson the turn in his eye is just awful

• Haha

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
My food bill this week was just over £80 2 adults, 2 kids in Asda (click and collect because we have busy jobs so quicker) Me and hubs sit down once a week and plan the weeks meals. We're cooking from scratch 4 nights out of 6 (Saturday night is pizza night and Wednesday we will grab from the freezer) it's not hard 🤷🏻‍♀️

We will probably have to nip out for extra fruit at the weekend (waffles or pancakes are our Saturday morning breakfast so we end up eating most of it then!) and occasionally we have to mop up the things asda subbed with bizarre alternatives or just couldn't send (porridge oats this week!)

Can honestly say I've only ever spent close to £100 in aldi once and that was in the run up to Xmas.

Nikki, quite happy to teach you how to actually food plan!
I spend the about the same as you at Asda for 2 adults and two kids. My husband and I work full time so we batch cook at weekend and just reheat a couple of meals during the week other days are quick meals like pasta, stir fry my and oven food. It's not hard can't understand why she doesn't have time to cook for while family. When I worked part time I'd make sure I catch cooked meals on my days off.

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
thank you for saying this. My little one is 3 on Sunday and he isn’t potty trained. We’ve tried in each lockdown and he just doesn’t want to know!
Give him time. He won’t be 27 down the pub in nappies. It all comes to us when it’s right. Don’t put pressure on yourself! X

• Heart