Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purple star

Chatty Member
I think she’s lying about watching all that TV, she’s that thick she thinks she’s being relatable by talking about all the popular shows that the ‘young ones’ are watching. I bet she reads the episode summaries on Wikipedia and just bullshits that she’s seen them. I’ve done that (the wiki but not the bullshitting 🤣) when I’ve missed the odd episode of something when I can’t catch up because I don’t get a chance to watch everything I would like... because I have a 2 and a half year old, a full time job, a house to run, a husband that works shifts, a dishwasher and a kitchen with an oven in 💋
And you probably do ur ironing not like Nicola! Am so irritated tonight and she gets right on my nerves..I can't bear her!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with protein and all those yogurts?? Dont get me wrong I CC and I roughly have a macro split of 40% carbs 30% for protein and fats. Your body can only take in so much of certain things. The way she advertises her eating like its high protein and low carb and fat free as far as I've noticed (although I'm sure her plan only had her at 100g protein so shes deffo going well above that). Shes not helping her self or her body based on the foods she buys. Yes your packet might say only 126 cals for the lot but how many ingredients and artificial rubbish make up that 126. She eats a lot of processed crap cause its low cal which the body has a harder time with. I'm not expert btw just things I have learnt over my time.
Sounds like you know more than she does that’s for sure.
She should be eatin things like chicken and meats that are protein! Far more healthy than processed protein she eats.

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
She will be in full starvation mode ready for this wedding. But no matter how good she looks in a bikini she hasn't done anything to get rid of the anus shaped tattoo around her belly button and the offer crap 90s tattoos.

Being slim will never stop her looking chavvy!
I just spat my coffee out at that comment! Grateful that none of my tattoos look like anus’

• Haha

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
That reel was awful, and like most have you have said it just didn’t suit her. A sleeve less hoodie I mean WTF & beige leggings. She is 3 years older than me & is far to old to be wearing most of that clothing. There is no way she keeps all of it, I would t even be surprised if she keeps the tags on to wear it once on stories etc & then sends it back. The amount of hoodies/sweatshirt/tops she has bought so far in 2021 is outrageous. I get her style may have changed from constant dresses to leggings/jeans etc cus of having toddlers but. I way does she need all that clothing. It’s making me feel sick how much money she is wasting/how she is adding to fast fashion. What is she gonna be like once the shops open. I bet all she does while those boys are at nursery is do online clothings shopping

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Thank you.
Can you not make it accessible to everyone to edit because Nikki Ryan might do a Kate Hayes, set up an account on Tattle and delete it in the middle of the night .
Good shout. That was hilarious when Kate tried to delete it 🤣 someone save a copy

• Haha

Monkey47

VIP Member
Would you give your toddler salt and vinegar crisps? (Lawson has Disco S&V). It's not something I've done so wondered if others did when they are so young.
Salt & vinegar - yes. My LB used to pinch mine All the time & now ‘spicy’ as he calls them are his favourite but then again they were puffs so not sharp. Their little mouths with those sharp crisps though 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fopperbollox had laser eye surgery but I don't recall seeing a pic of her wearing glasses ever 🤔

Last edited:

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
In the press today it has been said that there is an app that can edit your body when filming videos. This would explain a lot where Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is concerned. Also why she will never do a live. She has such an unhealthy body image I can imagine this is something she uses to trick her followers into thinking she is smaller than she is
I watched one of her older videos where she was showing an app on her phone. Quite a lot of her other apps were to do with Photoshop etc.. She'll NEVER do a LIVE for that reason. If she did, afterwards all her ar#e-licking followers would say "you look so different in real life" for sure! 🙄

• Wow