Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So she’s uploaded a new video of Greyson and Beigeson.

Why does she use such inappropriate songs with sexual lyrics?! 🤢🤯🤬

The lyrics are:

Sim simma, who got the keys to my Beamer?
Who am I, the girls dem sugar
How can I, make love to a fellow?
In a rush, pass mi the keys to my truck
Who am I, the girls dem luck
And I and I will make love to precious

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Forgive me, I’m bored 😂😂. Today’s yoghurt stack from Lidl and Wednesday’s yogurt stack from Aldi. 2 supermarkets in 2 days. She spent £100 I aldi on Wednesday, but felt the need to go to another supermarket today?
And, this is where the boredom gets sad 😂, the grand total of those 2 pictures is £14.47. £14.47 in 2 days on yoghurt????
Don't people usually unpack their food shopping in the kitchen.not sit it on the coffee table in front of the TV for a photo, Nikki Ryan Fopperholic unlike normal families homes, YOUR oven room is not your kitchen.

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Now she’s saying ‘a strong woman loves deeply and fiercely’ Have you ever heard so much rubbish spouted by Nicola? Well I think we all have.The only love she has is for her narcissistic self
Absolute nonsense. Don’t forget “soft and powerful” - 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ there’s literally nothing soft about her. She’s so obviously hard and cold as no one soft could treat her kids the way she does with the barking orders, forced naps, leaving them at any opportunity and strict routines. And you’re right, the only thing she loves fiercely is fast fashion and her own reflection!

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
It’s ok
Why’s she liking her own photos 😂😭
She always has done, from her fashion account and the Fopp’s mum one too 😂😂.

Also, it’s ok saying that she sanitisers her hands on the way in, but she is picking everything up and putting it back, whilst touching her phone!!! She just doesn’t get it........still!

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
For the wiki

The fitbit event
Spraying her food with bleach
The kitchen "island", oven in the dining area
No-one telling her she had to help the boys sit up
Having her parents decorate a room at their house that matched the boys nursery

• Haha

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Who in their right mind pays £650 for a pair of 'club feet' trainers?? They are vile too! She's seriously got issues. Nikki they are horrible!!!!!! 🤢
When they are 40. And should know better!! A teenager can be excused this lack of taste. A 20 year old maybe? But a woman in her forties!!!! No no no

• Haha

Purple star

Chatty Member
She really is tragic. I couldn't imagine being THAT obsessed about step counts.... Her whole life is ruined by the desire to stay thin. I think my hate for her is turning into pity nowadays.
It's a very unhealthy obsessive she has....Just shows you how dull her life is 🥱🥱

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
Have they announced yet when soft plays are due to open? She will be first in the queue 😂 How can she go to supermarkets so much? I know it's for content, but does it not get boring?. I suppose if Primark were open she would be in there.
I think they are pretty low down the list like May or June. I know it's not when gyms etc open. So she will be devastated she can't throw them in there for hours at a time.

Misssj80

VIP Member
All of these are hideous. Does she really think she looks good in any of these combos? The huns she’s trying to get in with will be rolling their eyes so hard! She’s absolutely tragic as is her tacky dressing room.

View attachment 490781
I'm sorry, but Wtf is she wearing? And no Nikki Ryan I am not jealous or whatever else you want to spout. I'm the same age as Fopperholic, albeit a fair bit bigger, and I wouldn't even entertain wearing any of these things. You are 40 nikki, stop trying to dress like the 20 year olds on instagram, invest in some classic clothes, dress to suit your shape and you and stop trying so bloody hard, you are getting it so wrong. Surely most of her followers won't be rushing out to buy any of this stuff?!!!

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
My child was over 3 before he was potty trained. I'm all for letting them be ready in their own time and not rushing it. You can't compare children. However I never made out was trained when we had not even started.
thank you for saying this. My little one is 3 on Sunday and he isn’t potty trained. We’ve tried in each lockdown and he just doesn’t want to know!

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Can’t be sure where he is, but Chris has posted some stories with some grey wall panelling behind him which I haven’t seen before...has Fopps jumped on yet another insta trend, she’s so unoriginal!!! (That’s if it is their house)
So predictable going with panelling she just has to try and keep up with the insta trends! & who hacked his hair