Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justchilling

The fact that her not being able to walk for a few days and get her steps in means she has to buy an exercise bike is alarming! she comes across less relatable as the days go on, what normal adult could just buy an exercise bike off the cuff because they have a broken toe and can’t workout? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 28

theeyeroller

VIP Member
As a mum of two and healthcare professional who works in a range of settings with other health professionals and young children I have never heard of any child being sent for a “routine eye test”. In the area I live there are pre-school routine vision screenings carried out on all kids in their pre-school year within the nurseries but not on children as young as the boys and not a specific appointment. If the little guy needs a patch or glasses that’ll be one of the worst things that could ever happen to old shallow Fopp, it would probably only be trumped by him becoming chubby, god forbid! 😉

Yawn

Can we add her comment about spraying bleach into the boys leftovers to stop her eating them.

• Haha
  • Wow

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Someone the other day said she’d be in Tesco this weekend! That’s 3 different supermarkets this week all for what......pictures of fucking ice cream 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Peloton won’t gift her one, they only tend to do actual celebrities or people who deserve them, lots of lovely stories on the Facebook groups of people who have survived or going through terrible illnesses being surprised with one through their gifting scheme. I don’t think a broken toe would cut the mustard 😂 bloody hope she doesn’t get one anyway!!

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
5158D869-8B02-4E29-91E2-AB74C6C86E82.png
“Oh look, the lady we saw fingering ice creams is now molesting a tractor”

Dick head.

I think the trainers are orthopaedic for her broken toe 🤮🤮🤮😂😂

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the poo twins to turn her pink Princess chair brown and dump in her precious designer trainers. I’d 100% save, like and share that.

She does my fucking head in, get your kids off the Internet! You can write about your experiences (if you must) tastefully without coupling it with identities and locations. What don’t these mummy cunts get about that?

Stick to uploading your Turkey teas and your Turkey neck, Forky.

• Haha

BristolGal

Do we really think all these pairs of ugly designer trainers are the real deal? Where are the boxes and cloth shoe bags that they come with? Surely she’d show that? She made such a big deal about keeping the box that her Gucci belt came to use to store another 5 million unnecessary beauty products in. Seems a bit odd that we’ve never seen a Balenciaga box or Alexander McQueen box or shoe bag.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
So she’s uploaded a new video of Greyson and Beigeson.

Why does she use such inappropriate songs with sexual lyrics?! 🤢🤯🤬

The lyrics are:

Sim simma, who got the keys to my Beamer?
Who am I, the girls dem sugar
How can I, make love to a fellow?
In a rush, pass mi the keys to my truck
Who am I, the girls dem luck
And I and I will make love to precious
She has to put music over the top to hide the fact she’s barking orders at them and they’re not actually doing it off their own back 🤣

I thought the same. I don’t know how she can say that Grayson is manipulating when he only gets one of Faveson’s crisps and Faveson gets two of his. Then she calls him cleaver!
Another thing that concerned me about that video is the way that hula hoop was put in his mouth it was obvious he was having difficulty manoeuvring it round. Surely she should have stepped in at that point and removed it from his mouth before he started choking? Or maybe I’m over analysing now 😳 Choking is one of my biggest fears.
I don’t think she thinks of choking......this is the person who gives her 2 year old skittles 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
What a sad, sad life she is leading going round supermarkets (because obviously essential shopping doesn't apply to Nicola Ryan!!) and taking photos of items she would very rarely (if ever) eat just to show strangers on the internet ? How she can think that this is a fulfilling lifestyle is actually beyond me....... I would be mortified if she was my sister...... or daughter....... get a proper job and contribute to society to sad woman ! I bet she didn't buy any of those ice creams - 1. too many calories... 2. not enough protien for her..... Oh I do wish security would march her out...... you have to pity the life she leads because I am not one bit jealous of her thats for sure !! She must be so unfulfilled in life to spend her time doing this.... trying on clothes that are as beige as her life...... and not even injecting colour in the boys wardrobe or life ....... poor kids :( and the whole 'save, share, like' is just tragic !!

• Heart
  • Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
How she can’t see the issue with her going into a supermarket to touch all those boxes that she’s not buying, rearrange them, take a photo then put them back IN A PANDEMIC. Is absolutely beyond me. She is a danger.
I highly doubt she even put them back, lazy cow that she is.

you can see in one of the photos they are laid out in rows, so it’s definitely her that’s stacked them on top of each other just to take a photo, and I bet she didn’t even buy one pack, let alone 4! I’d love to actually ask her why she’s behaving like that in a pandemic, it’s so selfish, but I’d be ‘trolling’ for daring to challenge her right? Pathetic.

Attachments

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Jesus that coat!! Angie Watts called and wants her faux leather Mac back you dickhead!!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Do we really think all these pairs of ugly designer trainers are the real deal? Where are the boxes and cloth shoe bags that they come with? Surely she’d show that? She made such a big deal about keeping the box that her Gucci belt came to use to store another 5 million unnecessary beauty products in. Seems a bit odd that we’ve never seen a Balenciaga box or Alexander McQueen box or shoe bag.
I've said exactly the same a few times. She has never ever shown an unboxing of the designer trainers, yet showed herself opening a box of hunter wellies 🤨🤥 she also made a huge deal out of having a Gucci changing bag. It took centre stage over her kids every time

• Heart

Beckyboo85

Bigger things going on in the world at the moment Nicola. We don’t give a flying you know what about you’re (see what i did there) crap trainers. Women around the UK are standing together and as a mother of twin boys (that’s two children) you have the perfect platform to express how you want the world to look like and them to be as they grow older. Have a minute, be cleaver and think about what’s outside you’re poorly decorated walls and choose to InFlUeNcE what’s important. You absolute entitled, self absorbed, poor in every way byproduct of this world we live in

• Heart

sbeg77

Chatty Member
She's using these big long cardis to try and hide (or slim) her legs. She's trying to give the illusion here that they are half the size!

Also, I wish Chelsea would delete and block Fopps. She is so ignorant in the way she talks to her. Chelsea is the one that excels at multitasking in so many ways!

Attachments

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
from behind it would look like she had nothing but a flasher Mac & trainers on, so people would thing either 1. She’s pissed herself and had to borrow her Nans coat until she got home. Or 2. She was feeling rather Randy and wanted to seduce Chris! Or 3, she’s actually in the middle of a breakdown and just ran out without dressing!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So going by everyone's comments the stupid cow has finally listened to Tattle and is getting her boy an eye test. Absolutely agree that they are not routine at his age. My HV thought that my boy when he was about 5 months, may have had a slight turn and we had to go to the hospital for his appointment. Grayson has probably been on a waiting list for the appointment too. So all this time she's been a salty bitch about people's comments of concern about his eye, she then went and booked an appointment!

They are just a gross family, He's an absolute arse and probably a sexist pig.. she's a dumb bitch who laps it up by the looks 🙄 those boys will turn out exactly like the parents unfortunately, if not worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So one of her lovely “followers” has snowy her an offer on cherry pepsi max and the cheeky cow has posted the link as an #ad/affiliate link? So she can’t # a real ad but can on a so called message from a follower? I don’t get it??

• Angry
  • Wow