Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancnet

VIP Member
I wonder if she regrets being such a dick at that hen do. She weighs no more and no less than she did last year so why couldn’t she have just had one night of enjoying herself, joining in with the food and drink, especially when mixing with strangers.

It would have made absolutely no difference to her never ending weight loss journey in the grand scheme of things but seems to have (more than likely) ruined the fledgling friendship she had with that twin mum.

She genuinely puts diet and exercise before absolutely everything. I expect if Chris was on his death bed she’d still have to get her steps in somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Mancnet

VIP Member
Imagine if she got chatting to another mum at soft play (not that I actually think she’d look up from her phone for this to happen) and was asked what she does for a job “I travel round supermarkets taking photos of low calorie foods for my reciprocal comment pod and sex bots” ok then....

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Well fuck me if she hasn’t gone and found food in a supermarket again. With protein in? Well I’ll be dammed.

• Haha

Bluefox

Chatty Member
She isn't a normal twin mum and that reply to Chelsea is not normal behaviour who even does that with an ipad? I like to sit and relax and watch an hour or so tv in the evening... and Chelsea puts her kids first... and her husband... and her home... and cooking and feeding her family ... that's why she doesn't have time... she's not a self centered.... self absorbed woman who ships her kids off to nursery to get her 'me' time.... she's a good... decent woman who dotes on her family and puts them first !
What a ridiculous reply! Multitasking like that is nothing to be showing off about - it's actually quite sad.

Fopps doesn't live in the real world. She wouldn't last a day in Chelsea's shoes!!

Reactions: 33

Scullybob

VIP Member
You tell em Hev👏❤ spot on as always!
Thanks. I've been trying to step away and distance myself from Fopps, but when she is so thoughtless to someone as pure as Chelsea, she rattles my fucking bones and I can't say nothing. Uurgh horrible woman.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Can't get her steps in due to her broken toe yet can prance around Aldi with a huge grin on her face that she found some new bloody yogurt or rice cakes

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What a c*nty comment back to Chelsea 🤬 I'd be telling her to fuck off!!! Is watching bastard TV shows really that important, that you have to take your ipad with you everywhere you go?! How can you possibly give your kids 100% if you've got one eye on the ipad 24/7 🙄 I really can't stand the bitch.

And as for asking a 2 year old 'what they want to be when they want to grow up' what a load of old shit!! My oldest was absurdly advanced at the age of 2, his speech was like a 5yr olds - no joke! and he would NEVER have said 'a superhero' he wouldn't have properly understood the question at the age of 2! she lies so much to make her and her family look superior, I sincerly hope she falls flat on her size 12 arse and she's miserable as fuck in truth🖕

• Heart

Joeybear

Joking aside it makes me mad that someone like Nikki Fopperholic is bragging about her trainers/ jeans when Sarah Everard has lost her life at the hands of some weirdo. It puts it all into perspective and makes you realise what an absolute bell end Fopperholic is. Who cares really Nikki what jeans look good on you? No one gives a damn.

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She isn't a normal twin mum and that reply to Chelsea is not normal behaviour who even does that with an ipad? I like to sit and relax and watch an hour or so tv in the evening... and Chelsea puts her kids first... and her husband... and her home... and cooking and feeding her family ... who engaged and does things with her kids...that's why she doesn't have time... she's not a self centered.... self absorbed woman who ships her kids off to nursery to get her 'me' time.... she's a good... decent woman who dotes on her family and puts them first !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

lexiloo

VIP Member
im still chuckling at the outfit.....Columbo called, he wants his coat back you melt 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

HAELFIE

That comment back to Chelsea! She should reply my multi tasking skills more lie with
- taking my twins (two children) a walk with no help and no buggy
- also taking the dogs
- cleaning the house while keeping my boys safe and happy
- cooking amazing food, while watching (2) boys!
- working a real job! (!!!!!!!)
- on top of absolutely everything making sure my poorly husband is ok and comfortable and gets to all his appointments
But happy carting about the iPad everywhere fopps.
Idiot.

• Heart

Ceebee_Geebee

So people are happy to pay that much money for shoes that's going to walk in mud and where shit has been at some point or another? The most I'm ever going to spend on a pair of shoes is £85 and even that's a stretch. £650 is somebody's rent or mortgage payment for a month; food for a number of weeks/months, utility bills and other bills rolled into one. If you're not a celebrity (and even they piss me off with their idiocy and wasteful habits) there's just no need and one day you're going to wish you had that money you squandered just to keep up with people who don't care about you.
In the past I've had to wear shoes with holes in the bottom because my mother couldn't get me new ones straight away. I had to put cardboard and or brown paper bags in them that got soaked through when wet and my feet burnt when it was too hot. This throwaway society that we live in pisses me off immensely!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Wotsit

VIP Member
It would be nice if someone pointed out to her that she was in that predicament last year because of her own pig headed, rude ways... she was warned about the situation - but prikki knew best! Now she has the cheek to mention it 🙄🖕 she's an arsehole.
I was thinking the same. Last year it was all it's fine, please keep your opinions to yourself, we're following the advice, we're having a brilliant holiday. Even after Disney closed she still wouldn't listen to people saying try and get a flight sorted. Now a year later she's finally admitted she was 'desperately' trying to get home!

I also don't remember her saying it was her brothers birthday when they were stuck at the airport either. It's a wonder he still speaks to any of them 😂 ruined his week getting stoned in the Dam, he spent a week babysitting for Fopps, had his birthday stranded in an airport in a pandemic, couldn't get home to Cyprus so had to live with mad Mazza for months, lost his income and had to cancel his wedding! I bet he never let's Carly arrange another holiday that's for sure 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rc1407

What a surprise, she’s sized down in something that’s
1C5CAECE-F7F6-4533-9756-EA77A19D5C0A.jpeg
meant to be loose. Why didn’t she just buy skinny jeans if she was going to squeeze herself into them. They’re clearly tight on the waist. She’ll have thrush by Monday. What a twat.

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
OK... bored so took one for the team while stuff my face on a family bag of S&V crisps and watch the Aldi 'haul' to see what UHMAZING new finds she had.... wellllllllllll this is what there was !!

packet flavour rice
Pasta
Yoghurts - usual - protien hit ones and vage!
Aldi version of Alpen bars
Prunes
haribos for the kids
some shreddies which were 'a bit of her' !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
ketchup
Aldi beans are the best?!!
turkey mince
skinny burgers
skinny meatballs
chicken
tuna
prawns - she's obsessed with prawns !!!
milk - skimmed and semi-skimmed - no full fat for the boys !!
low fat cheese
baby bels
ham
gerkins/pickles
couple packs of veg crisps
some of the vienetta ice cream lolly things (so she bought 2 boxes lol)

this point I'm still waiting for her BIG EXCITING FINDS ....... drum rolllllllll

they were !

some high protien granola
some Aldi own slimworld frozen chips

she also had a big bag of them fridge raider chicken type things that she said you could have with a salad....

some fruit, some veg, she can't live without kale?!

And that's about it ladies.... oh and her face look pretty puffy and podgy in the video intro...... nothing like her wotsit stretched selfies !!

Saved you all 10 mins there ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Pic of the boys looking sad, vacant and filtered on the sofa while she tries to engage her followers in a chat about them taking a dump in the bath...(the boys not her followers). could she stoop any lower for content 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Wow