Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My friend visited The Farm today so I sent her the pics to see if she’d spotted them, she said you couldn’t miss her - very ‘look at me’ and whinging kids. That’s our Fopps Nikki Ryan Fopperholic Foodie Fashion.

She’s at a farmshop just outside Stratford - it’s very tenuously allowed to stay open as it sells essential items.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mummytogirls

No health care professionals ask you to take your 2 year old for a standard eye test
I've got 3 kids and this is never requested. Utter bullshit

Plus the fact what the hell does it matter of he needs glasses or a patch. All about looks with her

Last edited:

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Chandler Bing called, he wants his sweater vest back. Fuck my life, what an absolute cringe bag.

If your feral as fuck toe is hurting how about take those hideous clunky trainers off, sit down and shut up. Stop prancing about in your beige leggings and creaming your sized down bloomers over Lidl yoghurts, you dicksplash.

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
It actually makes me so mad how these 'influencers' always emphasise how little money they make from swipe ups. One day its 'pennies' and 'very small percentage' that goes into their bank accounts, but god forbids somebody asks them when are they going back to actual work or their old careers. Then suddenly 'it's my job now' and 'I earn my money' ' I worked for this!'. Either be proud of what you have done (as even though most of them are talentless arseholes they did build up their following, got ad contacts etc) and own the fact that you earn a decent wage from begging, or admit that its a hobby and a side hustle that earns you a few quid here and there. Imagine if you asked someone about their jobs in real life and they went 'oh yeah I do this and that but I only earn pennies! Its really just a small percentage that I get paid!!' you'd think they lost their bloody minds. Always pretending they are doing it for their followers graciously sharing these links because 'so many have asked' so pitiful and cringe worthy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Have we ever seen her cook a proper meal from scratch for the boys, not using packets or jars or low calorie sauces or cheese. Not that I’m totally against them, but when you’ve no job and more childcare days than not, I just can’t believe she doesn’t cook proper food & better still, batch cook and freeze some for when she’s soooooo busy. And not just for the boys, for all of them. It might encourage them to eat together too, as I find that bizarre. All her recipes are for one. Maybe Chris does his own food shop too as that ‘haul’ had so little to make proper meals with. The mind boggles.
Do you not remember the newspaper article she did about being a “budget parent who batch cooks” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 lies lies lies
Never known her to batch cook and she certainly doesn’t shop on a budget 🤣 nothing about this woman is relatable. She can’t keep up with her own lies!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she blocks people who she thinks are tattlers, for instance a while back in the early threads she did something that made us all rush to tattle to discuss it, can't remember which gem it was as she's gifted us so many ;) but anyhoo it was a story and she had obviously seen us discussing it here so blocked anyone who viewed her stories in the half hour or so after it was being talked about on here, I remember calling it a fopps trap as she was waiting to see who watched and bam.....block, block, blockerty, block! She obviously gets paranoid and blocks loads of people hence genuine followers now not being able to find her on insta, imagine being such a douche you harm your own engagement through total paranoia

• Haha
  • Wow

Rc1407

Puts a video on complaining about midgies with a filter which covers the screen in little black dots... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
She is going for a standard optician check up for the boys today... no love you are finally getting that squint looked at! Thankfully!

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Does she actually realise how much people are suffering financially in this pandemic yet she posts of her constant spending like it’s a kick in the teeth to people as usual fuck the feelings of everyone else

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Wotsit

VIP Member
It will be Twinset, I mean he has got to do something for the £600 in which he doesn't see a client once and nothing is actually personalised to a client 🤨.

I actually met with a proper qualified nutritionist 4 weeks back who looked at everything including blood tests (none of these oh let's see if allergic to everything when your not) and tailored a plan to me and my health requirements after a 2 hour consultation. Finally realised where I had been going wrong and totally changed my mindset. It's no longer short term diets it is long term changes so currently no calorie counting just smaller portions and a change in what I am eating (ie very limited carbs as I am type 1 diabetic and developing insulin resistance so I can't cope). Nothing processed and no being hungry and guess what full fat yoghurt and I've lost more weight doing it than most other diets without actually trying. Bad luck Nikki, maybe talk to someone with an actual brain cell who has a medical background and allowed to give advice in nutrition not some pumped up wannabe.
I’m doing a similar thing, it really opened my eyes and I eat so much better now. Currently 3 stone down since October but in that time I’ve enjoyed Xmas and new year, hubby’s birthday, my 40th and mother’s day treats without a boiled egg in my handbag.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Oh I wish security were on her back frogmarching the skanky bitch out faster than her manky toe could carry her........ she's a fucking sad sack she is..... day off from the kids (I'm sure they are at her mothers!) and she's re-arranging shelves in Aldi to take a pic of something that Iceland had months and months ago and have been around FOREVER ! She'd actually be better off working in Aldi/Asda/Tesco/Sainsbo's etc for a living and getting paid for stacking shelves.... at least she'd be providing something worthwhile to society instead of being a fucking liability in this current climate ! IDIOT !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
She’s so disordered. those burger buns that Chris has are about 150 cals, why would she not just have one. I’d much rather a bread roll with my burger than another protein yogurt!

she’s using 300 cals a day on protein yogurts - crazy use of calories in my opinion, would much rather have half a bottle of wine or two bags of crisps! 😂😂

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I’m sorry but by wearing those trainers to the farm she has pretty much confirmed they’re fake. No way would she wear them to the farm if they were real. This is the woman who couldn’t even afford to have an oven in her kitchen

• Haha

Buggeroff

VIP Member
if Grayson ends up with glasses she will do one off two things.. long post saying she’s heart broken for him but it’s ok or she will remove the glasses for every photo!

• Wow

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
I have never ever heard such a beg for an exercise bike in my whole life. She should be ashamed. She knows what bike she wants. She wants a peloton. If peloton gift her one I will be raging.

• Angry
  • Heart

SwimBun

Did she really wear head to toe white/cream to a day out in the countryside/garden/farm/Park 😱
She mentioned her makeup being too dark , hard to miss, I think it emphasised her pasty pins 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She is going for a standard optician check up for the boys today... no love you are finally getting that squint looked at! Thankfully!
Ha ha I have two kids and never been asked to go to an eye check for both my kids. She’s trying to make out it’s normal, why doesn’t she say we are just going to get Grayson eye checked