Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell 8am and she’s got them doing their alphabet....have a bleeping day off love. Kids don’t need to know the alphabet as when they start school they learn phonics!!! twit!! Is she trying to make them advanced or something cos they will actually end up confused as you sound all the letters anyway!!!
100%, we tell parents to concentrate on the sounds not the letters as kids don’t sound out words like cat by saying “see ae tee”, it’s c-a-t phonetically. She’s not got a clue. She thinks she’s such an awesome mum but she’s constantly barking up the wrong tree! In fact that’s the case for everything she does, she has a false sense of superiority about everything - nutrition, fitness, parenting, social media content - but always misses the mark!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wouldn’t mind so much if she was sitting on the floor and the boys were having a bit of imaginary play and she was getting involved that way.

but she’s always just sitting with them pushing buttons, taking over, barking orders and getting them to do their repeating parrot tricks

Reactions: 22
bleeping hell 8am and she’s got them doing their alphabet....have a bleeping day off love. Kids don’t need to know the alphabet as when they start school they learn phonics!!! twit!! Is she trying to make them advanced or something cos they will actually end up confused as you sound all the letters anyway!!!
This!

I taught my two the Alphabet song phonetically and the normal way so that they had association with both. When my youngest started Reception and lockdown happened, I learnt so much because of having to listen in and be available. They're doing things so differently to when I was at infant and junior school in the 80s. She thinks she's doing brilliantly doesn't she? Bless her. She'll be fucked when they come back and start talking about phonemes, diagraphs and triagraphs and about subitising in Maths when they get to Reception age. And who knows, there'll probably be something different when her two get to that stage.

Reactions: 23
My little one is starting reception in September. She turns 4 in July. She is still so tiny! Yet she doesn’t know her alphabet, she also can’t count in the right order 🤷🏼‍♀️ She isn’t interested in learning any of that yet and I’m not forcing her too! She can however play independently, role play, imaginative play, do practical things like threading beads, draw stick people. You never see her boys do any of this! (remember when Fopps drew pictures and claimed it was the boys 🤣) they will learn all that in the right way when they start school. Fopps spends all this time that you never get back by “teaching” them everything they don’t need to know!! What a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Casually scrolling through Twitter this morning and this video came up on as a ‘good morning’ post on someone I follow (not sure if I’m allowed to name them or not?) I caught sight of the shirt and a couple of seconds later I realised why it looks so familiar 😂😂😂. This advert has to be a good 20 or so years old.
#foppsfashionfail

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The boys aren’t actually doing their alphabet, are they? They are singing along to a song on a toy!

Reactions: 21
100%, we tell parents to concentrate on the sounds not the letters as kids don’t sound out words like cat by saying “see ae tee”, it’s c-a-t phonetically. She’s not got a clue. She thinks she’s such an awesome mum but she’s constantly barking up the wrong tree! In fact that’s the case for everything she does, she has a false sense of superiority about everything - nutrition, fitness, parenting, social media content - but always misses the mark!
Because she’s a complete narcissist, her way is correct end of!

Their future reception teacher is having their work cut out if she carries on focusing on them ‘learning their alphabet’ like that.

Reactions: 18
The m&s post is it trying to make out that was for dinner on Saturday night? They would have been out of date

Reactions: 17
Because she’s a complete narcissist, her way is correct end of!

Their future reception teacher is having their work cut out if she carries on focusing on them ‘learning their alphabet’ like that.
Exactly! "Our Mummy says we're UHMAZZZZING at our 'nimbers' and letters.. Since we were born she's been obsessed trying to teach us everything! Do you know, to help teach us she was so kind because she ordered nearly every learning toy from Amazon. Not joking, every week we had something new. Plastic fantastic! In fact, we think we should skip primary school. What's left to learn really?! We've been home schooled and know it all!" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘What links did you guys want?’ I could actually scream into a pillow...what an absolutely lazy way to post some aff links and get some pennies 🥴🤣.

Also that office chair is not suitable if you’re working a full time job at home, not adjustable at all and no real lumbar support. You can tell she doesn’t really work 🙄

edit - ok the chair height is adjustable but still that back makes my back hurt just looking at it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘What links did you guys want?’ I could actually scream into a pillow...what an absolutely lazy way to post some aff links and get some pennies 🥴🤣.

Also that office chair is not suitable if you’re working a full time job at home, not adjustable at all and no real lumbar support. You can tell she doesn’t really work 🙄

edit - ok the chair height is adjustable but still that back makes my back hurt just looking at it
But it has to look good for the gram! Who cares about support when you need to make a swipe up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

What, nearly £190 for her pink chair?! Even the grey office chair at £180 doesn’t look like it has much lumbar support. It may work as a dressing table chair but not a proper work from home chair. I got my husband an executive chair from Staples for the home office and I was wincing at paying £90 for a chair 🙈😂 but at least it’s comfortable, with great support and he can work for 8+ hours without backache 💪🏼

*edited as I initially didn’t see the grey office chair she also posted 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm a trainee early years teacher. Nikki Ryan have a look at school readiness. It's nothing to do with the alphabet or anything like that. It's being able to put a coat on independently, put shoes on on their own, be able to ask for help, turn taking things like that. Nikki Ryan your twins that's 2x boys teachers will absolutely hate you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine her turning up first day of reception like 'erm they have Thier naps about 1ish' 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.