Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venlicon

Chatty Member
I've just watched two episodes of Wife Swap Australia! Both episodes the one wife could be Nikki. The first episode was a Instagram obsessed woman who loves fashion and taking photos of herself and loves her me time. The second episode one wife was a vlogger who would pick up her camera up, up to 100 times a day 😂😂
Where is this on please? I’m loving Australian reality at the moment 😂

Reactions: 3

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Today of all days is perfect for content creation, International Women's Day for one, followed by a shout out to all the lovely mums that must follow her to say well done for surviving home schooling and good luck to their kids going back to school after a challenging time....but no, nothing...just some big fat stupid mis-types which is just a follow on from yesterday!!! Lazy, not genuine and not appreciative of her followers!!! Just typical of people like her!!!
Not so much as a mention..... yet ;) x

Reactions: 3

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
You took a photo of a comment 2 seconds after if was posted. Let's face it - it was you. Keep it on tattle and don't troll is our most important rule for everyone's sake!
So I've just been given a warning for "Keep it on Tattle" I took a screenshot of what someone posted on Fopp and Chris' insta how is that against the rules?!

Mod edit: even if you didn't send it promoting a troll message here is still against the rules as it encourages people to troll. Tattle exists so people can talk about these people away from their feed. Going on their feed to target them is not acceptable at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Maybe it’s because of the locker room incident? Which is really sad and much as I don’t like her makes me feel really sorry for her. Is she trying to be the slimmest the youngest etc just to stop him from
Straying/ showing those that he strayed with that she is better tan them ? Oh poor Nikki Ryan fopperholic what a sad life you live.

Ha. I remember a conversation with my little girl. Aged about their age. ‘I is cold mammy’. Me ( a keen parent correcting her grammar. Still do it now. 25 years later!!) no I am cold. Her. You am cold too? Can we make the fire go? Then we am warm. X
What wa s the locker room incident?