Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I assume she has bottled egg whites because she couldn't dare have any of the yolk because it's too fatty (ie the best bit!!)
My mum would make me eat the whites, when she did eggs for me when i was little i would dip up and eat the yokes but leave the whites. Boiled or fried. She wasn't impressed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

kat_g

Her nails are looking suspiciously like she’s had a gel manicure...she’s not mentioned having her own lamp to do them before has she?!

Sickofthefakes

Exactly. And to the poster above who felt jealous, please please don't. Your kids are so much better off.
This clampet is obsessed with them being advanced with education yet didn't know to help them sit up, doesn't let them do anything fun and obviously isn't being arsed potty training them.
If it isn't for the gram you can bet those boys are being ignored and stuck in front of the TV while she eye fucks herself.
This 👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I will be 44 when my daughter starts school next year, glad you are all for older mums but spare a thought for normal older mums! I’d like to think I won’t struggle just because I will be in the same age as some of the nan’s!! We aren’t all like narcissistic Nikki Ryan....... I’ve only got one child not 2 and I’ve not had Botox...... yet!! Might have by the time she starts school though!! 🤣
I’m 43, am I Middle Aged? 😳😳

Reactions: 5