Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki also did a lot of SP days every week on SW so she really wasn't following the rules properly, she definitely skipped the syns and ate boiled eggs and beetroot instead 🙄
I think on one of her videos she said she ate fish, chicken, Quorn etc with vegetables most days. Jezzo if I ate that I'd be tiny! This is why the weight fell off her.. Not from SW.. She definitely wasn't scoffing down pasta, rice, potatoes etc... Not a chance!

Reactions: 19
What the actual duck is that reel?? My eyes!!!! It should come with a health warning, she should come with a health warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those flashing lights should come with a warning. Not joking! They can bring on epileptic fits in people 🙈

Reactions: 12
What the actual duck is that reel?? My eyes!!!! It should come with a health warning, she should come with a health warning.
Wait for the “I’ve had so many questions about....” swipe up! And why are they allowed to run around with sweets and food?

Reactions: 13
More new plastic tat for them to show off on Insta and then never see again !! Spoilt beyond belief them kids are - stop buying their affection and give them quality time with the simple things in life.... !! Much rather watch Chelsea's two sat on the floor with mixing bowls making cakes with her.... etc..... she does all of her jobs/sorting/housework with 2 toddlers around ..... and still does loads of stuff with them..... Nicola treats hers like performing circus animals ! They don't appear to have any boundaries !

Reactions: 26
Funny thing about the Matalan and is prikki would never wear a t-shirt like that. Don't think I've ever seen her wear act shirt unless it is workout gear
Gets paid ad for Matalan wearing a t-shirt. Does the story the next day saying she normally hates tshirts and would never wear one but this one from grenade is OK. Christ. Read the room you absolute dick.

Also, have the boys got sweets in their hands while on the bikes? Hello safety!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gets paid ad for Matalan wearing a t-shirt. Does the story the next day saying she normally hates tshirts and would never wear one but this one from grenade is OK. Christ. Read the room you absolute dick.

Also, have the boys got sweets in their hands while on the bikes? Hello safety!
Looks like a bag of skittles to me, 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I've just watched two episodes of Wife Swap Australia! Both episodes the one wife could be Nikki. The first episode was a Instagram obsessed woman who loves fashion and taking photos of herself and loves her me time. The second episode one wife was a vlogger who would pick up her camera up, up to 100 times a day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just saw tired and tested doing an Ad for Fabletics and hers is so funny. She's done a Insta vs reality in which she's taking the mick out of what she'd like to do in their active wear as opposed to what she'd actually do and it's totally made me more interested in buying their stuff than Nikki ads ever would.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just watched two episodes of Wife Swap Australia! Both episodes the one wife could be Nikki. The first episode was a Instagram obsessed woman who loves fashion and taking photos of herself and loves her me time. The second episode one wife was a vlogger who would pick up her camera up, up to 100 times a day 😂😂
Where is this on please? I’m loving Australian reality at the moment 😂

Reactions: 3
How do her followers not notice the constant contradictions she makes 🤷‍♀️🤔 she goes on in her you tube video about losing sensible amounts and not to set your calories too low then in the next breath puts a post on Instagram saying she’s lost 4lbs this week. Advertises T-shirt’s then says she doesn’t like T-shirt’s the next day!! The amount of things she just talks tit about cos it’ll make her money. Passionate about helping people my arse! Passionate about lining your wallet and inflating your already massive ego more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Interesting that she didn’t post any pics from their trip to Abbey Fields in Kenilworth (13 miles from their house) that Chris has posted to his page.

conveniently enough her friend with the twin girls was also there on the same day.
933B6151-879A-4C48-B26D-DBBF2B8E69B0.jpeg
04FD3B99-14AB-40A4-A461-BC7499512B31.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh but she’s not starving herself apparently. She’s working her way back to how she looked after twinsets challenge without any deprivation 🤔. If there was no deprivation involved then why doesn’t she still look like that now? She makes out that it’s so so easy and she eats tons and tons of food yet the way she looks in that after photo isn’t sustainable at all as she no longer looks like that. There’s something not adding up here Nikki, Nikki Ryan, Fopperholic. Is someone telling fibs 🤔🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.