Fopperholic #70 Chris is banished to the garage, so much for this #strong #happymarriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh 'that before' picture she put up this morning 🤢
She has transformed herself I'll give her that!
Don't think Chris would've fancied 'the before' Nicola do you?
I think ladies this is why she's so strict. I actually feel a bit sorry for her now. 😢
I think she looks quite pretty, she doesn't look fake, not bitchy looking and despirate, just a young woman on a night out. I'd want to be friends with old Nicola. New Nicola is rank

Reactions: 13
If she's trying to say it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle, she is kidding herself on. She said herself 3 months ago in her CC/SW video that calorie counting IS a diet and the reason she moved to calorie counting was because she became complacent with SW.

Reactions: 15
If this is her lifestyle...she can keep it!! How boring and regimented to be still be like this 20 years on!! How no one close to her can see this is a horrible way to live is beyond me! 🤷🏼‍♀️

She is damaging and dangerous and needs to stop with the weight loss advice now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Loads of nutritious food? 😂😂 Right...... here are the last food posts from her. Sure, she has some pre-chopped packed salad and a handful of Blueberries, but that's about it. Even her jacket potato is pre cooked and her sauces are from jars usually full of salt/sugar and additives. No judgement if that's what you want to eat, we all need shortcuts, but don't claim to eat so so much unprocessed foods and get defensive when questioned! That's all that lady is referring to, what you have posted! #uttertwat
She hardly eats any fruit or veg, just the odd handful of salad leaves to make her plate look more full. 99% of her diet, is packet, processed stuff that she can easily calorie count (because she has twins you know, she has no time!!!). She is no foodie and extremely lazy when it comes to meals. She is too scared to try anything new or different in case it jeopardises her.

Reactions: 22
She also uses processed and branded food so she can tag them.. because actual fruit and veg isn’t going to give her any paid work is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She hardly eats any fruit or veg, just the odd handful of salad leaves to make her plate look more full. 99% of her diet, is packet, processed stuff that she can easily calorie count (because she has twins you know, she has no time!!!). She is no foodie and extremely lazy when it comes to meals. She is too scared to try anything new or different in case it jeopardises her.
You did used to see her eat the odd (ready chopped!!) pot of melon and grapes but not even them anymore...... She makes out she uses them for convience because of the kids but she doesn't feed them the same stuff... if they all ate the same food that would reduce her time that she claims she doesn't have much off ! I seriously could not be arsed to be cooking 3/4 different meals every night..... if she did one lot of batch cooking- say a chilli or spag bol.... surely once you've worked out the CC's one time it's the same every time ? She uses the pre-packaged stuff because she's lazy and it works the calories out for her...... she never seems to have anything 'normal'... I am just stunned everytime someone says her food looks amazing.... that she is a total inspiration...... I notice she hasn't (last I noticed) replied to the lady on You Tube...... I bet she ignores it as someone has spoken up and said they know where she (Nikki) is coming from ! Her diet to me looks very unhealthy........ she snacks on processed protien bars and fat free processed yoghurt..... it's just wrong.......

Reactions: 20
I think after watching her for a while I feel sorry for her.

I lost 5 stone a few years ago a bit via CC and then i joined SW and lost 3.5 stone unfortunately it took me 11 months! I went from a size 18 to a 10 and I must say the confidence being that size 10 was brilliant. I then fell pregnant by accident and put on about 4 stone with my pregnancy and the mentality that SW had put in me I was ashamed and therefore went back to group a week after my son was born and to be fair I lost 2.5 stone pretty quickly, but it ruined the time I was off with my son as I had body issues and food issues MASSIVE ONES. When he was 15 months old I started seeing a PT, and explained everything in my first consultation, she was great she knew where I was coming from, understood my issues and also what i was trying to achieve. However she asked me a question SW would never ask.... WHY? Why do you want to get back to that 10, why?

I didn’t have an answer for her.... I have trained with her ever since so nearly 2 years now and in that time I think I have lost 10kgs with her and I’m a size 12, a toned, curvy size 12, with a brilliant bum! (Even she is jealous of it - its my lower half I carry more weigh so we have worked we that) I have a happy relationship with food, and enjoy a takeaway once a week and treats with my son and new partner. I understand what will nourish my body and what are whole foods, I train (when the gyms are open) 4 times a week pre-work and I took the decision this lock down to give my body that break and yes I’ve put on a couple of 2kgs but so what!

Nikki Ryan you are still searching for what will make you happy! You think that being a certain size will? Or weight? Or being young? Pretty? Amazing? Gorgeous! You also try and fill that void with buying ‘stuff’ but nothing will make you happy until you sit down and work out/understand what it is you want! I don’t think Chris makes you happy - i think you think the status of being married does, you couldn’t have children (which i won’t try and understand the hurt this causes - but have witnessed in friends) so you found a way to - but i don’t think those children have brought you as much happiness as your thought they would because they are bloody hard work!

I’m 5 years younger than you Nikki and i have found my happy place! Try and find yours because you can see you are not!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh she will be thrilled, and really feel like she has made it 😂😂 I don't think they are great photos. Needed her flash on the camera.
She probably thinks she in with the yowie crowd now that model for Matalan. Those ads are so cringe.

Reactions: 12
Whenever she shares that before photo I always think about how much more fun and friendly she looks compared to now. I’d much rather spend time with the old Nikki and I’d prefer to be the old Nikki (if I had to be either).

Yes totally agree. She's been CC for years I bet. She's forgetting there's a lot of 'cleaver' people watching her videos etc and they can see through the BS. SW is not working for the majority. Even Debbie's World appears to have lost interest. Nikki needs to pick a lane and stay there...

Still can't get over this picture of her on this shoot. This is when she'd lost the 3 stones too. Nikki you're never an 8 love, accept it and relax. Not body shaming at all, I think her figure is pretty good.. Bet she hated that she couldn't pose with one of her legs out to the side like she normally does.. 🙄
I spoke to her at a district meeting not long after this photo was taken. She hated the fact she had to buy and wear her own BLUE jeans, loathed the footwear and moaned about her make up saying everybody’s make up was fairly neutral and VP’s was a lot more made up to stand out. Have to say I walked away from that conversation pissing myself laughing inside 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m just leaving this here.....same old boring, dull post again this morning. She really has no fresh ideas!
Bravo.

let’s hope when she comes for a nosey on here , she’s see this and takes note!
I doubt it, but we can hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Funny thing about the Matalan and is prikki would never wear a t-shirt like that. Don't think I've ever seen her wear act shirt unless it is workout gear

Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s because of the locker room incident? Which is really sad and much as I don’t like her makes me feel really sorry for her. Is she trying to be the slimmest the youngest etc just to stop him from
Straying/ showing those that he strayed with that she is better tan them ? Oh poor Nikki Ryan fopperholic what a sad life you live.

Ha. I remember a conversation with my little girl. Aged about their age. ‘I is cold mammy’. Me ( a keen parent correcting her grammar. Still do it now. 25 years later!!) no I am cold. Her. You am cold too? Can we make the fire go? Then we am warm. X
What wa s the locker room incident?

Not that I’m feeling sorry for her but it really must be exhausting watching what you eat Every. Single. Day. She has an obsession. She bangs on about how it’s not about weight but then is on today really happy about how she’s lost 4 pounds in a week. She claims she’s a foodie but she’s not in the actual sense of the word - she’s just obsessed with food, about what she eats, how much, the calories and how much she weighs. It’s so unhealthy. I do think she’s a very unhappy person and this is why she seeks constant validation about being thin or looking good. It’s really apparent at the minute how disordered she is.
But her content is the same over and over and it’s so boring.
‘I’m on it and feel so good’
‘I was a flexi lexi this weekend but the line is drawn’
‘Here’s my food I eat sooooo much’
‘Look at my new clothes!’

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Someone should ask Matalan if the T-shirt’s are grey as that is what they look like in the filtered pic!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.