Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may as well rename her Instagram account Tattleholic as she is obsessed with this forum and what is wttiten

I don't think she even follows the plan she counts calories/macros. A lot of these laughable consultants do it. They then try and pretend their food fits with the SW lifestyle. Some of it does, some of it clearly doesn't. I can't stand SW as a company but if I was paying for it, I'd want to at least see my consultant setting an example. They just want to cash in on the brand of SW it's all so pathetic, I can't believe how many people hang on their every word.
Let’s all face it, she is putting the boys into
Nursery so that she can devote all that extra time to tattle?! It must be exhausting her trying to keep up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good grief “almost time for a new thread” already!! We’ve flown through this one! She’s really clocking up these classes now isn’t she, why can’t she just be at home in the garden with them on her own, having a chilled day?! It’s Summer, take advantage and set up a little paddling pool that they can sit and splash in?! Is it too much hard work for her to do, the activities seem to have to already be set up for her?! She was like this in the beginning with her mum always there or her always going out, when is she ever on her own for a full day with them, without all the twins mum friends or relatives 🤔

There was I thinking being a mummy was her dream, silly me! It was a Channel mummy!
I don’t know how all of that channel mum thing works but she’s only done about two things on there hasn’t she?! It’s not like she’s on there every week with a topic or story etc. They clearly accepted her because of her numbers (that were gained from mainly weight loss followers not mums!!) If they wanted something from her she would have made sure she got it done, so I think it’s more bs and she’s not actually that in demand on the whole parenting guru circuit!

Reactions: 15
No idea, she just mentioned doing stuff for them as another reason to place the boys into nursery. Just how it seems to me but I think nursery will be a blessing to them!

The selfish woman needs to change her name from fopperholic to MumMeMeMe!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t get me wrong I think nursery is the best for the twins as they don’t get enough interaction from Fopperholic!!

But it’s very sad that most mums dread the thought of sending their child to nursery or a childminder etc yet here she is deciding to send hers to nursery so she gets some time to herself.

I can’t actually remember the last time this happened, there is never a minutes peace when you have kids, it’s all part and parcel of having children! She is a joke!

My eldest is six and fopper has had more date nights in this last year than I’ve had in the last 6 years
Couldn’t agree with you more on this, I’ve been sorting nursery out for my 9 month old, as I will be returning to work when she is one and it’s breaking me. I know it will help her and she thrive from it all, but unlike Fopps I have to return to work.

And me and my hubby are the same with date nights, I think we’ve had 2 since she was born, but lately Fopps is out nearly every Saturday night 🙄

Surprised she is allowing them to go with how strict her routine is!! I mean she says she isn’t strict but come on it’s very obvious it is strict! This woman made me feel so tit back along because I didn’t have a strict routine for my baby. I spoke to a friend about her back along as when having coffee we both discovered our dislike for her, we both mentioned how she should be careful moaning how tired she is when her boys wake for 5AM or they wake up maybe just the once and she goes on to tell us she’s SOOOOO tired, we have babies who don’t sleep through still and some days we are generally dead to the world! I’m surprised know one has made a comment yet about how she brags that her boys sleep through the night! I mean it’s lovely don’t get me wrong but we said like woman don’t wanna hear it when their struggling!!

Sorry that was lengthy.. rant over 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn't bring myself to watch the full stories about the nursery but OMG what a load of old fopperbollocks !

Nursery is so expensive, our local one is £45 per day! guess she's not earning "pennies" from those swipes up/affiliate links/ads after-all.

If only Fopps had listened to people before she bothered with IVF then she wouldn't be in this mess. Babies are hard work, but to go through all you have to have them to then just chuck them in nursery because you basically cant be arsed is disgraceful. How can you be 36 years old and not realise babies are hard work? Those boys will be shipped off to boarding school as soon as they are old enough! or better still admit defeat and let some other deserving woman adopt them. You gave up the right to so much me time when you decided to have a child. Me time happens when they are in bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I’ll be honest, my little girl goes to nursery 2 afternoons a week whilst I’m at work. I’m very lucky in that my Mum is my childcare, which was offered and not assumed to be available, but I felt like I wanted her to go into nursery to enhance her development and get her around other children. I completely own that decision, would some look at it and frown upon choosing that setting when there is family available? Maybe but I think I chose what is best for my baby.

Whereas with Nikki, it all seems to be about what affect it will have on her over doing it for the boys. At the forefront of her mind is herself and her own ‘career/goals’ over doing it for the sake of the boys. I do think I agree that they need nursery, she needs to cut this bullshit excuse of Grayson being clingy whilst she’s ahead and allow them time where people will be solely focused on their development over staging images for Instagram and portraying the perfect mother image. She can take them to as many playgroups as she likes, it doesn’t change the fact she still finds excuses whilst she is there to do the bare minimum and through it all is just letting her boys down.

Reactions: 17
I’ll be honest, my little girl goes to nursery 2 afternoons a week whilst I’m at work. I’m very lucky in that my Mum is my childcare, which was offered and not assumed to be available, but I felt like I wanted her to go into nursery to enhance her development and get her around other children. I completely own that decision, would some look at it and frown upon choosing that setting when there is family available? Maybe but I think I chose what is best for my baby.

Whereas with Nikki, it all seems to be about what affect it will have on her over doing it for the boys. At the forefront of her mind is herself and her own ‘career/goals’ over doing it for the sake of the boys. I do think I agree that they need nursery, she needs to cut this bullshit excuse of Grayson being clingy whilst she’s ahead and allow them time where people will be solely focused on their development over staging images for Instagram and portraying the perfect mother image. She can take them to as many playgroups as she likes, it doesn’t change the fact she still finds excuses whilst she is there to do the bare minimum and through it all is just letting her boys down.
Exactly this. My son went to nursery from 13 months old as I went back to work part time. I've no issues with nursery's or people using them but when its because they basically can be bothered to be a parent like fopp it annoys me so much. So many mums are driving away from dropping kids off feeling guilty as hell that they go to work, missing out on milestones, doubting themselves and shes just dumping her's because they are too "challenging" Just shows the old saying because what you wish for is true, as having babies isn't all its cracked up to be for her.

Reactions: 12
New thread title:

She’s using her spit as eyelash lube, and the kids are off to nursery so she can vlog on youtube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thread suggestion

Cant cope with TWO babies at softplay, so visiting nurseries the next day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s admitted before, I think it was when she was pregnant, that she rarely ate carbs when losing her alledged 3 stone in 3 months (2 stone 5 lbs corrected)
The new thread title NEEDS to have 2.5 stone corrected in it. This was the best comment in the entire thread 🤣

My title suggestion is: wants to return to work away from the boys like we always suspected, lost 3 stone in 3 months (2.5 stone corrected)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
So she is finally looking at nurseries for the kids. Finally realises she cant stimulate them the way she should be. A least they will be better off there.
and if the staff are concerned they can make social /health services referrals too. so she wont be able to use the defence "oh someone hates me on insta" which is what she would say despite people being genuinely concerned bout her children's welfare

I thought the reason she stopped all her slimming world stuff was to spend more time with the boys!
yes she did...what a farce

Reactions: 4
I definitely think the Lost 3 stone in 3 months (2.5st corrected) needs to be included in the thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion - Fopperholic; dirty old Fopps craves YouTube fame, her twins are behind but she feels no shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly this. My son went to nursery from 13 months old as I went back to work part time. I've no issues with nursery's or people using them but when its because they basically can be bothered to be a parent like fopp it annoys me so much. So many mums are driving away from dropping kids off feeling guilty as hell that they go to work, missing out on milestones, doubting themselves and shes just dumping her's because they are too "challenging" Just shows the old saying because what you wish for is true, as having babies isn't all its cracked up to be for her.
I have to admit mum guilt is one of the worse. Even now my little boy is in full time school I feel bad I can’t go to every play/fair/ opening of an envelope that he gets excited about so her sending them to nursery when she doesn’t NEED to just WANTS to is ridiculous. I wouldn’t be so annoyed if she never had ‘me time’ and did it for her sanity but she’s always at some appointment or the gym or some other excuse to be away from them. My boy is 5 and I just bought dumbbells etc for the house so we get to spend that time together (he my counting buddy and conveniently weighs 28 Kgs for sprints on mummy’s back 😂😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
I don't think anyone minds another parent using a nursery or a childminder.. we just know full well the REAL reasons behind her decision ..Does she forget there are a few thousand people who have followed her on Instagram for years and are fully aware of her character.. Not an assumption - we just go by what she put out there herself! .. Not fooling anyone soz Fop! You're very very sel...FISH! it's no secret or shock to anyone 🙄 I do think she is struggling badly in life with her identity after having the babies, her now lifestyle, trying make sure the boys are doing well... but oh no the mask can't crack! Everything is wonderful.. we're all wrong, she's right 🙄 No truer saying than be careful what you wish for. I have friends who do not want children, they know they wouldn't cope or that it wouldn't suit them. But she just had to have everythinggggg that other pple had 🙄twit. I do hope she can be a better parent as she get's older as the children will suffer so much from her awful decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For most people, babies of that age go to a nursery because they are having to return to work. But she has given up work to be with her babies and now she's off loading them? It doesn't make sense.
Weird.
Of course, in the circumstances, these babies will thrive with all the attention, which no doubt she will state and that will be her justification for doing it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.