Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new thread title NEEDS to have 2.5 stone corrected in it. This was the best comment in the entire thread šŸ¤£

My title suggestion is: wants to return to work away from the boys like we always suspected, lost 3 stone in 3 months (2.5 stone corrected)
D. E. A. D šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly can't believe we live in a society where everyone thinks it's best to put 10 month olds into a nursery setting, not for necessity but choice. I'm sick of hearing 'for their development' there's no bloomin rush
or 'they'll thrive' - plenty of time for all of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's now posted an article about how it's good for babies to go to nursery. It all makes sense now. She is going to put them into nursery no matter what. Why? She's bored with them. They aren't developing quickly enough so she wants someone else to do it for her. I suspect that Chris is also bored with fatherhood and wants them out of the way. He's had a face like a slapped arse recently. It will start with a couple of half days and before you know it, they'll be in that nursery 5 days a week. What are these plans she has? Sod all that's what. She's such a liar and certainly won't be winning any mother of the year awards. Nasty, shallow cow.

Reactions: 22
Can we all just agree that YouTube whether or not it makes money IS NOT WORK!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has literally just googled desperately to find a ā€œstudyā€ to try to justify herself. Like all qualitative research itā€™s open to interpretation and even then itā€™s not a very robust study. Itā€™s also a French study where the way of childcare and education is different to the UK anyway so itā€™s not particularly relevant! Iā€™ve worked with children for 16 years and go in and out of different establishments, and nowadays nurseries are just a free for all as the children arenā€™t supposed to be directed, so I am personally seeing a trend of behaviour/ social skills being poorer. Every time I think she canā€™t get any worse she proves me wrong!

Reactions: 13
She has literally just googled desperately to find a ā€œstudyā€ to try to justify herself. Like all qualitative research itā€™s open to interpretation and even then itā€™s not a very robust study. Itā€™s also a French study where the way of childcare and education is different to the UK anyway so itā€™s not particularly relevant! Iā€™ve worked with children for 16 years and go in and out of different establishments, and nowadays nurseries are just a free for all as the children arenā€™t supposed to be directed, so I am personally seeing a trend of behaviour/ social skills being poorer. Every time I think she canā€™t get any worse she proves me wrong!
She hasnā€™t got a clue, the other day was sharing, today itā€™s behaviour! They are 11 months old!! She wants ā€œperfectā€ babies that she can take out in public and have no issues with šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but canā€™t actually be arsed to parent themselves. She may want to google child development stages rather than studies that donā€™t actually proof anything. Like I said before, she is going to have a massive battle on her hands when they discover independence and refuse to let her do anything. Nursery wonā€™t be there to solve the tantrums at home Nikki!

Reactions: 10
I honestly can't believe we live in a society where everyone thinks it's best to put 10 month olds into a nursery setting, not for necessity but choice. I'm sick of hearing 'for their development' there's no bloomin rush
or 'they'll thrive' - plenty of time for all of that.
Although thereā€™s no rush as such, the 0-5 years are critical to shaping the children and their development going forward and when theyā€™re already significantly behind milestones (that exist to give a bench mark of where the majority of children are by that age) itā€™s better that she addresses their developmental needs no than waits until theyā€™re 5 and the damage is done.

So yeah, while thereā€™s plenty of time, sheā€™s clearly a lazy, poorly educated and ill-equipped parent so thereā€™s probably not any chance of them thriving going forward because she doesnā€™t have the resources or capabilities of facilitating it. At least in nursery the boys will have access to this and will be guided by people that know what theyā€™re doing. This isnā€™t a case of the boys are a a wee bit behind, itā€™s a case of their (very very self sufficient, university educated) primary caregiver didnā€™t even realise she had to sit them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly the whole thing just makes me angry. So many women would kill to be in her position to be privileged enough to be able to stay off work with their children. And yes I also agree with a previous poster who was struggling and put their child in nursery. If she was just honest and admitted she was struggling NO ONE is going to judge her, people will understand and relate because being a Mum is bloody hard work! Itā€™s not all perfect like she makes out! Why not be honest Nikki?? The reason we all head to this site is because of the bullshit you constantly spout šŸ™„

• Heart
Iā€™ve literally been told this week at work in order to accept a promotion Iā€™ve got to go from 4 days to 5, meaning Iā€™ll have to find nursery and the extra money to pay for it. Iā€™ll also sacrifice my one day a week with my 2 year old. Iā€™ve just finished uni so I would class these as actual ā€˜career goalsā€™ not just posting my tit clothes shop on YouTube. She truly doesnā€™t understand real life or what decisions actual mums have to make. Sheā€™s beyond selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
shes lucky she can afford to put them into nursery so she doesnā€™t really need to harp on about it. We all know itā€™s so she can focus on me time! Iā€™m all for breastfeeding and personally struggled to but at the time I was struggling I did not take photos as I was too busy stressing and trying to comes to terms with it. Why does everything have to be documented and put on Instagram. Even the selfie of her looking sad about it looks staged as sheā€™s got a face full off make up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just wait until they learn to say 'no' and throw tantrums in the middle of Costa. Serves her right, I have zero sympathy for her. If she'd been honest and admitted she's feeling sad or overwhelmed then I would have some empathy but she has to lie about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Canā€™t wait to see how she reacts when they pick up every virus going from nursery! Twins=double the šŸ¤¢šŸ’©
Yesss! I can't even go to softplay without my child coming home with some of their germsšŸ˜©

shes lucky she can afford to put them into nursery so she doesnā€™t really need to harp on about it. We all know itā€™s so she can focus on me time! Iā€™m all for breastfeeding and personally struggled to but at the time I was struggling I did not take photos as I was too busy stressing and trying to comes to terms with it. Why does everything have to be documented and put on Instagram. Even the selfie of her looking sad about it looks staged as sheā€™s got a face full off make up!
Love your tattle name šŸ˜‚ Totally agree she was going on about how well She's saved and how they are comfortable, but moans about nursery costs?! Oh well one less leopard print monstrosity for her a week then eh šŸ‘ŒšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Waking up to her boobs in my face was not what Iā€™d say pleasant !! She tried to breastfeed and it didnā€™t work out, so what we get it!! Thousands of mums go through that, but move on! They need you to be focusing on other things with them now! When she thinks sheā€™s failed at something by Christ she doesnā€™t let it go does she!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t believe for one minute she feels guilty for not breastfeeding, I think she just says what she thinks she should. Again, itā€™s all so false and insincere. I couldnā€™t care less if people breastfeed or not, Iā€™m more bothered about how they love and care for their children overall.

Reactions: 19
"i've wrote a vlog" :oops: written...written.....I've written a blog
blonde with brains was her tinder name.......more fopperbollocks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t believe for one minute she feels guilty for not breastfeeding, I think she just says what she thinks she should. Again, itā€™s all so false and insincere. I couldnā€™t care less if people breastfeed or not, Iā€™m more bothered about how they love and care for their children overall.
exactly and she has failed to show that she can even give them the basic care

Reactions: 6
A saturday morning breastfeeding post šŸ™„
I'm sorry but am I being too cynical in thinking that 11 months ago she was there barking at ratboy "take a picture of me feeding so I can use in on the 'gram".

She's infuriating me more and more. She isn't heartbroken by the breastfeeding thing, it's not hard for her to talk about. I'm totally for feed your child however you want to feed them but at least own your choices. If you want to bottle feed to split the night feeds etc great

But we all know fopps was never for breastfeeding. In 7 years and 3 kids I've been feeding more than I've not and its bloody hard work (and we all know fopps is allergic to that šŸ¤£) and your whole day needs to revolve around them and your boobs (and we all know it's all got to revolve around her).

Oh and I want to email tommee tipper to pull them up on their laziness of not even proof reading that article!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
funny how shes only just started to spout about it now she's being paid by TT

Reactions: 14
If she loves that bloody plate so much she should buy another one then . Give them poor boys one each.

Reactions: 14
Waking up to her boobs in my face was not what Iā€™d say pleasant !! She tried to breastfeed and it didnā€™t work out, so what we get it!! Thousands of mums go through that, but move on! They need you to be focusing on other things with them now! When she thinks sheā€™s failed at something by Christ she doesnā€™t let it go does she!
This is what her major problem is, she is so egotistical & insecure she actually thinks pple give a tit about her little life. We all just don't like greedy liars with no morals I'd say. Nor being dictated to or manipulated by a self-styled expert on life when it's clear she knows absolutely nothing at the age of 38.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.