Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like shes the first woman who's given birth to twins?? Get a grip bollocks and cut the crap with the false laugh as well. Truth be known, you cant cope on your own and want time to sit in fancy salons getting your roots, botox and eyebrows done. Dumb duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bless her she thinks baby groups are "quite tricky" with two the same age. Two immobile children. Try going with a rampant 3 year old and a walking 9.5month old.
You're my soul sister!! I took my walking 9.5 months, 3 year old and 7 year old to messy play (at a children's centre which horror!) It was split over 4 different rooms. I can tell you it was not a successful trip and I was seriously considering gin at 11am!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I couldn't bring myself to watch the full stories about the nursery but OMG what a load of old fopperbollocks !

Nursery is so expensive, our local one is £45 per day! guess she's not earning "pennies" from those swipes up/affiliate links/ads after-all.

If only Fopps had listened to people before she bothered with IVF then she wouldn't be in this mess. Babies are hard work, but to go through all you have to have them to then just chuck them in nursery because you basically cant be arsed is disgraceful. How can you be 36 years old and not realise babies are hard work? Those boys will be shipped off to boarding school as soon as they are old enough! or better still admit defeat and let some other deserving woman adopt them. You gave up the right to so much me time when you decided to have a child. Me time happens when they are in bed.
As a woman struggling to concieve I would love to be able to adopt them. 😍

Does anyone else think she is going to train to be a personal trainer and then start plugging her "skills" on youtube? Be surprised if she isn't but if she does now it will defo mean she takes tattle advice. 😂

Reactions: 9
You're my soul sister!! I took my walking 9.5 months, 3 year old and 7 year old to messy play (at a children's centre which horror!) It was split over 4 different rooms. I can tell you it was not a successful trip and I was seriously considering gin at 11am!
Christ, you have 3 so a hero in my eyes!
Took them both to the lido on the hottest day of the year last week thinking "this will be fine"... I can very much so confirm that it was not fine... and we were back home within the hour😂
I love that my little boy is walking cos he's so funny but oh my jesus I long for the days he sat still!

Reactions: 7
Christ, you have 3 so a hero in my eyes!
Took them both to the lido on the hottest day of the year last week thinking "this will be fine"... I can very much so confirm that it was not fine... and we were back home within the hour😂
I love that my little boy is walking cos he's so funny but oh my jesus I long for the days he sat still!
Mine just started walking last week while we were away on holiday. He's fine, the eldest is fine. The middle one must have been born knowing he'd be the middle child as he's a complete and total pain in the arse...although you're not allowed to say that to people so I have to use words like "independent" and "spirited"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is an eejit. Total airhead. I'm with you - I started an antidepressant Sept-Jan to help me sleep and I put on 3 stone, despite spending most of the day asleep. It's renowned for weight gain - proper clinical studies, not just the opinion of a bimbo SW consultant.
It’s honestly tit when you feel like this and I’m sorry you’re going through it.

She is absolutely dangerous stating to people that tablets don’t cause weight gain. Imagine someone in your position being told that, especially when it’s a situation where tablets are being prescribed for a mental health condition and that bleeping clown is telling folk they don’t cause weight gain? Let’s just pile guilt and constant worry about weight into the feelings of hopelessness etc. She really is a dumb bastard.

My mind is boggled as to how she thinks buying a slimming world franchise suddenly makes her qualified to pass comment on bleeping scientific fact and medical research. This is where these groups become a real danger to people’s wellbeing. She’s not even capable of bathing her own bleeping kids, duck trusting her to give bleeping medical advice.
Hope she never experiences having to go on medication and has to eat her words.

My ovaries started packing in totally out of the blue at 38 and I’ve had 2 years of trying to sort HRT and cope with menopausal symptoms resulting in me having to go on an antidepressant too. It could happen to anyone. I’m just fortunate I had a baby when I was in my early 20s and I’ve got stepkids so our family was complete.

Reactions: 8
She really doesn't like being a mum does she? I think the twins would be better off in nursery 😖

Reactions: 14
Imagine Lawson’s little face when he realises that he’s no longer in competition for a bit of attention! Or that kind people will be letting them have their own spoons, and own bowls and plates to explore and discover textures, and tastes. To learn to do things themselves instead of plonked upright on things, just for the ‘gram. Or when both boys realise someone just wants to play with them without a phone being shoved in their faces, or treated like performing seals. All the different expressions and being able to read people’s actual faces, being talked to like little humans should be and not screeched at, or talked to cockily or listening to passive aggressive comments being made left right and centre. I’m almost emotional for them. You’re right Fopps they will thrive, I wonder why. I think her bubble is about to burst, when she realises just how much they will thrive when they aren’t with her.
I love this post :love: I’ve worked in early years for 20 years and this is what I do. I treat all my little people like they’re my own. I often think,what if no one has hugged a child that day or mum has been harassed in the morning trying to get to work and hasn’t had time to answer a million questions. I want to nurture them and lighten the load for mums and let them be able to go and do their job knowing their wee one is being loved and cared for.

I heard a horrible story about a child who was telling their keyworker at nursery that Alexa told them a bedtime story. The keyworker was asking is Alexa your big cousin and it transpired it was Amazon Alexa :oops: I would not put this past fopps.

Imagine the twins first drawing of mummy... instead of her face it’ll be an Apple logo.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I heard a horrible story about a child who was telling their keyworker at nursery that Alexa told them a bedtime story. The keyworker was asking is Alexa your big cousin and it transpired it was Amazon Alexa :oops: I would not put this past fopps.
Alexa does bedtime stories?? Sorted...I'm cracking open the wine now.

Kidding...I'm kidding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love this post :love: I’ve worked in early years for 20 years and this is what I do. I treat all my little people like they’re my own. I often think,what if no one has hugged a child that day or mum has been harassed in the morning trying to get to work and hasn’t had time to answer a million questions. I want to nurture them and lighten the load for mums and let them be able to go and do their job knowing their wee one is being loved and cared for.

Imagine the twins first drawing of mummy... instead of her face it’ll be an Apple logo.
That is so sad 😭😭

Reactions: 7
What is this career that she is so eager to return to ? Is she is doctor, lawyer, solicitor, nurse etc etc?
Does she really believe that staying at home with her phone in her hand 24/7 posting photos onto Instagram, or videoing her make up routines is a career, then she is even more bonkers than I first thought.
I’m absolutely speechless. She has no idea, how hard other women have to juggle their life and work balance, running a home and looking after children. Words fail me Mrs Ryan, you’re a useless stuck up your own arse apology for a modern woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If I was in her shoes the thought of sitting at home doing naff all but pratting about on my phone without my children, would drive me nuts. I’ve said this about a lot of influencers but I don’t understand how they all cope with the lack of structure to their days — when I’m out of university I struggle massively with my mental health and the lack of purpose because I’m doing nothing but looking at my phone! So if I was her I’d grab every chance to have my babies with me and force myself into some sort of structure each day even if it is a hour of screeching wonderful and very in tune singing at a baby/toddler class. Not dissing those who choose to put their kiddo in nursery especially when job takes priority - but when it’s her and she doesn’t have much of a job to go back to — or at least one that either thrives on or isn’t impacted by her children — it is grating!

Reactions: 11
I'm guessing these 2 half days are going to be on top of the other times she's already away from the boys each week for her pt and Thursday classes?
So she is quite literally choosing to spend, at most, 1 full weekday with them. Absolutely pitiful.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My boy goes in nursery once a week and he hated it! Many mornings screaming mama mama, how bloody awful. Being in work all day and having to deal with that tit, proper mum guilt. Now he loves it. I think it will do the twins good and good for them. Fopps on the other hand will be relishing in it! I tried for my son for 12 months and I really really enjoy him. It's a necessity that he goes in as as a family we look after him through a/l days off etc. I don't see any benefit to it as I'm working. But soon I will be off for a week with my teenager and we are going to thoroughly enjoy our girlie day. She will reap the benefits week after week. Good luck to you Fopps, might make you appreciate them more because currently I dont think you do.

Reactions: 10
Fopps said on the post that she felt emotional walking into the nursery... ok hun. Just like when you felt emotional walking into the airport with your boys and then your mother told the whole of instagram that you were indeed, not emotional😂😂 Awww where's Fopps mum when you need a double contradiction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t wait to see how she reacts when they pick up every virus going from nursery! Twins=double the 🤢 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It'll probably do the boys the world of good developmental wise going to nursery, but god how my heart breaks. There are so many women who'd kill to have time off to stay home with their babies but do not have the option. I would have thought of she wanted them so much that she'd be putting her life and soul into them. She's been on social media even more since having them. Instagram is her baby isn't it. She wouldn't put her phone in a nursery for two mornings a week but will send her babies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was told I was pretty much infertile through extensive endometriosis. I was advised to ttc ASAP. I was not ready to have a child when I did (in my mid 20s). I struggled with PND and just motherhood in general. I NEEDED to send my kid to nursery at 14 mths for 1 day a week and I will never apologise or try to hide that....because it's ok to not be ok.

It boils my piss that this stuck up witch berates people's struggles and pretends to have all her bleeping ducks all in a row, when she's clearly crumbling. Where is their dad in all this? What did sacrifice? He didn't even attend their conception.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.