Fopperholic #63 Xmas is comin, Fopps isn’t gettin fat she just wants protein & shiny tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point in that stupid reel? She looks ancient in it. She says she likes her hair shorter as she can't pull long hair off anymore.

She's a 'has been'... really sad to see her looking for validation.

Reactions: 24
What is the point in that stupid reel? She looks ancient in it. She says she likes her hair shorter as she can't pull long hair off anymore.

She's a 'has been'... really sad to see her looking for validation.
She’s looking very puffy faced it’s all the treatments she’s having done they plump the face so doesn’t she realise she’s going to look fuller

Reactions: 14
Yesterday it would of been OK to have had two extras over.... not sticking up for her.... but we did the 3 family bubble and have 8 adults....... if she did it today then yes she's a knob !

She looks more of a knob in full make up, high heel boots and a fancy dress to stay in her own home ... the posed pics by the tree are ridiculous.... she's a first class vain bint - she looks ridiculous - as does Chris in his ankle grazer trousers and sockless/shoe posing .. they are 40 not 25 for God Sake !
But wasn’t Warwick already in t4??

Reactions: 4
I think Chris has no room to talk as he is quite happy to participate in all the staged photos that are posted.

Reactions: 14
Nicola if you're reading this please stop with the Botox/fillers. This is what I see in you. If you continue you will RUIN your looks. You don't need any of it. Look at your lovely Mum. So natural. The look on you is puffy and terrible 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That photo with all four of them in their matching pjs made me want to reach for the sick bucket. It looked like a shot from a catalogue and not a family photo of the kids opening their gifts.

Reactions: 19
That photo with all four of them in their matching pjs made me want to reach for the sick bucket. It looked like a shot from a catalogue and not a family photo of the kids opening their gifts.
I daresay she will see that as a compliment 🤣🤣 the catalogue bit, not the sick bucket bit haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s probably want she wanted so she can market her sorry arse to argos

Reactions: 10
Why does her parting and mirror move to the opposite sides half way through her new reel?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She spent so much on the dress to wear once, her husband couldn't even afford socks!
Let's make it into a title 😂😂

Fopperholic #64... Fopps spent so much on a dress to wear once poor Chris can't afford socks !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Chris looks like some smug wanker fresh from the 70s, all dressed up to go on a date in a service station 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she just looks like a sausage roll 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does everything she films in the extension feel cold and clinical? Would have been nice to open all the presents in the cozy lounge with the carpet.

Reactions: 17
Don't know what is worse, the forced, fake photos of how great her life is 🙄 or the sickly bullshit captions she writes. We can all show off... some of us just aren't that desperate 🤫

Reactions: 23
How does she manage to make a trendy hairstyle (long bob) look so dated, looks awful on that reel.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.