Fopperholic #63 Xmas is comin, Fopps isn’t gettin fat she just wants protein & shiny tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
woah new thread already haha she just keeps providing us with so much to tattle about! im still not over the shite clip art she posted last night, does she have eyes? why is chris not having a word with her? why does she do such cringe things? who even told her things like that are a good idea? why does she always manage to get it so spectacularly wrong? so many questions! it's a complete joke, looks like a bloody boney m style music video from the 70's, just needs some flashing lights and hey presto

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If there were 63 threads online about me I’d be cringing so bad!! 🤣
But also, if there were this many threads about my partner I’d be having a word!! He must be embarrassed?! He’s from a professional world surely this doesn’t look good on him either?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
woah new thread already haha she just keeps providing us with so much to tattle about! im still not over the shite clip art she posted last night, does she have eyes? why is chris not having a word with her? why does she do such cringe things? who even told her things like that are a good idea? why does she always manage to get it so spectacularly wrong? so many questions! it's a complete joke, looks like a bloody boney m style music video from the 70's, just needs some flashing lights and hey presto
I was thinking the same! She is very quiet today. Do you think she is working on some more uuuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmaaaaazzzzzing clipart? Seriously even for Fiona she has dipped to a whole new level of egotism!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she is so quiet today as she is actually having to parent twins that’s 2 babies all by herself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread day ladies ! Thanks to @WalterMittyfan for a great suggestion.... over 60 likes !!

Have had to cut it down a little to fit.......
Another great title 🙌 all the best tattlers are on the fopperbollox thread 😜

For future reference, do you know how many characters you're allowed for a thread title?

Reactions: 10
Wow thread 63 already!!!
She probably loves it,
“Chris they’re obsessed with me”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@ChubClubThug your comment on the last thread about LJC and Sophie Jude comments on their SW nan's post has had me howling for the last 15 mins 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@ChubClubThug your comment on the last thread about LJC and Sophie Jude comments on their SW nan's post has had me howling for the last 15 mins 😂 😂 😂
Sophie Jude comes across as almost hero workshopping Fopps. Like she sees her as a much older role model. Another one who quit her job. She got pulled from her work for claiming to be an ambassador for them and then didn’t stay much longer.

Don’t know why LJC bothers with Fopps...think it’s genuine sympathy for her tit show of an attempt at being relevant. Lucy at least puts together more polished and professional looking content.

Reactions: 16
Sophie Jude comes across as almost hero workshopping Fopps. Like she sees her as a much older role model. Another one who quit her job. She got pulled from her work for claiming to be an ambassador for them and then didn’t stay much longer.

Don’t know why LJC bothers with Fopps...think it’s genuine sympathy for her tit show of an attempt at being relevant. Lucy at least puts together more polished and professional looking content.
She’s a Poundshop Margaret Miles-Bramwell 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Is Sophie Jude still the face of Slimming World? It’s such false advertising as she just piled weight back on and can’t follow the plan.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just place marking. Given I have now finished work a few days earlier than expected. Son has chicken pox.... wondering how I’m going to do the last minute shopping now!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.