Fopperholic #63 Xmas is comin, Fopps isn’t gettin fat she just wants protein & shiny tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she manage to make a trendy hairstyle (long bob) look so dated, looks awful on that reel.
Honest to god, she reminds me of a dinner lady I had in Primary school in the 80s... this woman used to dress up like she was going to a nightclub just to serve sprouts, chocolate crunch and pink custard to us kids. She had back combed bleach blonde hair, blue eyeshadow, long witches nails, pearl pink lipstick, caked on blusher, spider lashes... she looked so young and out of place yet old as tit at the same time.. really bizarre! 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ it's the same with fopperbollox - she tries really hard and still manages to look a state and out of date

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fopps and Chris look uncomfortable in those Christmas pyjamas!
Kinda feel like the reel would be better if her clothes changed as well? But wonder if many people actually spend much time getting ready and putting on a make up/hair look on Christmas morning?

Reactions: 14
That extension is a set for her ‘Instagram perfect life’. It’s even laid out like the set of a sitcom haha. Notice we don’t see any other room now except her play room.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Personally I liked her hair at the start of the reel & think it looked better than when she curled it

Reactions: 9
Is it just me who thinks spending £55 on a dress at Christmas time is just ridiculous. I can't remember spending money like that on myself for a very long time.

Reactions: 22
Why does everything she films in the extension feel cold and clinical? Would have been nice to open all the presents in the cozy lounge with the carpet.
Because her lounge has basically been turned into a gym with that treadmill from the 70s so she can get her steps in 😬🙄

Reactions: 16
Everything about her Christmas posts is just so contrived. There is nothing natural or joyous about what she’s shared at all. Unless Mazza was there at first light, yet again she has set up a camera and tripod to “capture” those moments.

It’s truly sad. No way to live a life.

Reactions: 17
I’m in tier 4 so I wore something I already had in my wardrobe 🤣
I wore the same dress I've worn for the last 3 years - just a tacky Xmas print one from asda because it makes the kids smile and hides my food baby after dinner.

She has her priorities all wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 13
haha we called her posts before she even did them! Chris looks more and more like boycie from only fools and horses by the week although im pretty sure boycie wasn't a serial mankle flasher! between him and the boys in their del boy coats they only need fopps to be brunette and she'd be Marlene ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The clothes rail flips sides on the reel. She needs to work on this. Her transitions need to be smoother 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.