Fopperholic #63 Xmas is comin, Fopps isn’t gettin fat she just wants protein & shiny tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t understand why they dress up to stop in my kids were in pjs all day don’t think they even brushed there hair but they played had loads of fun and loads of food and seen there nan and grandad for a hour or so

Reactions: 11
I see Santa didn’t bring him any socks. I’m all for the no sock look on the right STYLISH person but those shoes without socks... absolutely bleeping not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t understand why they dress up to stop in my kids were in pjs all day don’t think they even brushed there hair but they played had loads of fun and loads of food and seen there nan and grandad for a hour or so
Because she wants comments on how cute the kids look with their dick head bows on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's so tragic. The 80s called and want their knee high boots back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
4 glasses then so she had people over what a knob
Yesterday it would of been OK to have had two extras over.... not sticking up for her.... but we did the 3 family bubble and have 8 adults....... if she did it today then yes she's a knob !

She looks more of a knob in full make up, high heel boots and a fancy dress to stay in her own home ... the posed pics by the tree are ridiculous.... she's a first class vain bint - she looks ridiculous - as does Chris in his ankle grazer trousers and sockless/shoe posing .. they are 40 not 25 for God Sake !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her face is the same colour as her boots. She looks like she’s been dipped in Wotsits! Ridiculous and definitely over the top for a low key Christmas. All the pics taken so as to avoid revealing who was there.

and of course, ALL the beggy tags
Aww Chris has got Zara kids trousers on !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I quite like the dress, but there is no way she is a size 8 as she claims to be. How does she fit those footballs stuck to her front in a size 8????😂😂 And Nicola could you not have bought Chris some socks for Christmas????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn’t she tier 3 though? In Tier 3 were allowed two other households over on Xmas day only.
Someone else was definitely there to take all the photos! Not a single family photo from our day yesterday but plenty of my children opening their presents and playing with their new toys! Even went to the in laws for lunch and the afternoon (Wales - level 4!) and took many more photos but at no point did I even think to have a family photo!

Reactions: 8
All that fuss she made about what she was going to be wearing and ends up wearing THAT?

What about all her timeless pieces she would wear over and over ahain

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone else was definitely there to take all the photos! Not a single family photo from our day yesterday but plenty of my children opening their presents and playing with their new toys! Even went to the in laws for lunch and the afternoon (Wales - level 4!) and took many more photos but at no point did I even think to have a family photo!
She could have 2 other households over for Christmas Day so of course she would’ve , I’ve got people on my fb carrying on today they don’t give two shits 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I took one picture of our kids yesterday and then that was it! CBA with having a phone in their face all day, I don’t want to have to say cheese every time I open a present. Showy show offs for all to see - just remember folks...their oven isn’t in their kitchen!!!!

Reactions: 15
Another £55 quid dress that will never see the light of day again, do you think the shoes were just for the photos then off? I find it so odd that you would have shoes/boots like that on in your own house all day. I saw some lovely outfits yesterday but they all had their slippers on, doesn’t ruin the outfit just makes it look more comfortable.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.