Fopperholic #63 Xmas is comin, Fopps isn’t gettin fat she just wants protein & shiny tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took one picture of our kids yesterday and then that was it! CBA with having a phone in their face all day, I don’t want to have to say cheese every time I open a present. Showy show offs for all to see - just remember folks...their oven isn’t in their kitchen!!!!
Why doesn't she just post one photo? I took no photos over Christmas, a couple of times I thought I ought to but couldn't be bothered and also spent Christmas day afternoon and evening in bed with a migraine. Fair enough if she wants to take lots for herself but I don't understand why she has to post so many. As I've said before fopps, less is more!!!

Reactions: 14
Another £55 quid dress that will never see the light of day again, do you think the shoes were just for the photos then off? I find it so odd that you would have shoes/boots like that on in your own house all day. I saw some lovely outfits yesterday but they all had their slippers on, doesn’t ruin the outfit just makes it look more comfortable.
Absolutely my outfit was a £10 Tesco dress with £5 Primark slippers. Comfort is key

Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she just post one photo? I took no photos over Christmas, a couple of times I thought I ought to but couldn't be bothered and also spent Christmas day afternoon and evening in bed with a migraine. Fair enough if she wants to take lots for herself but I don't understand why she has to post so many. As I've said before fopps, less is more!!!
Agreed - the worst thing is nothing looks natural. It’s all so staged and disingenuous x

Reactions: 16
Considering how happy she is with their haircuts, why do Chris and Grayson look like their hair has been attacked with a knife and fork.

Why does she style them as little chavs, let them be young! These are the most precious years 😭

ETA; What happened to the no shoes in the house...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the cares about is being able to tag loads of brands in the hope she’ll get a collab out of it. And for her sheep to tell her how uhmazing she looks

Absolutely no mention of the boys in that post and whether they enjoyed it all etc. They are so far down her list of priorities it’s so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I thought it was the Reiss dress to start with that she had for their weekend in Birmingham. Looks very similar. Why not rewear! 🤷🏻‍♀️

She never wears anything more than once, apart from her gym wear and hideous shoes/boots, which i don't understand as she always says how much she loves a dress or an outfit. Well if you love it so much wear it again.

Chris looks like a pervy uncle at a wedding with his naff roll neck, ankle grazers and nobhead shoes .. what a state... if thats fashion you can keep it (duck, I sound old!!!) I love the fact hes got his head down on the matching pyjamas pic, he was clearly dying inside 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Chris looks like a pervy uncle at a wedding with his naff roll neck, ankle grazers and nobhead shoes .. what a state... if thats fashion you can keep it (duck, I sound old!!!) I love the fact hes got his head down on the matching pyjamas pic, he was clearly dying inside 🤣
I bet if she had had kids before social media she wouldn’t have done half this tit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet if she had had kids before social media she wouldn’t have done half this tit
might sound harsh but I don’t think she’d have bothered trying so hard to have kids if it wasn’t for social media. She’d had a bit of success with it due to SW and really thought she’d be the next big mummy blogger

Reactions: 22
How vile bland and dry is that weird prawn on bread thing and wtf...her Christmas dinner looks manky. I love veg but there's too many on there for a Christmas dinner and they're all boiled and not nice

Reactions: 19
She spent so much on the dress to wear once, her husband couldn't even afford socks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.