Fopperholic #61 Her 40 year old face is full of fillers, stay within her content pillars!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them cream field yogurts.from Tesco weirdly enough I've just been in there looking at them an the difference in the normal Tesco range pouch there's a lot less calcium in the cream field one cos it's ba low-fat yogurt 🙄 she's a disgrace give them the full fat ones an pay the extra 25p tight witch forgot it's not a pr sample 😷 so she won't pay

Reactions: 12
she's got a manky tuna "omlit" with so many dried herbs on the top it looks like it needs mowing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Them cream field yogurts.from Tesco weirdly enough I've just been in there looking at them an the difference in the normal Tesco range pouch there's a lot less calcium in the cream field one cos it's ba low-fat yogurt 🙄 she's a disgrace give them the full fat ones an pay the extra 25p tight witch forgot it's not a pr sample 😷 so she won't pay
Why would you give your child low fat yoghurt if they are healthy weights?

Reactions: 19
I’d wish she’d learn how to eat her over consumption of protein!

I’m on a high protein diet but I train weights not her crappy ones and have a goal in mind (must admit I am more relaxed than she is still about food) even my coach who has competed in body building says she has a bad relationship with food from what she has seen on Instagram.

Anyway Fiona I’m on 120g protein a day and I have this in 5-6 meals a day with a couple of hours between each! Having an omelette with 37g then a yogurt with 17g straight after isn’t helping you!

you won’t take more than about 35g of protein in each meal. You’d be better having your omelette then a couple of hours later having your yogurt! And if Ben was any good he’d of explained that too you so have some free advice if you want the protein to work and stimulate your muscle growth

Reactions: 16
She's back on her strict eating rollercoaster ride again!!! Boring!! When most people are having nice Xmas foods & drinks 🍸 she's eating tit food! She will never be happy in life!!
I'm drinking prosecco and eating celebrations right now. Any day off I have in December will be spent drinking and eating everything in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That’s so bad giving them boys constantly low fat options. They are little boys who are growing & need that extra bit of fat. Since having my little boy I don’t have many low fat options in the house any more as don’t want him or my daughter to have a bad relationship with food. Why does she not just have the same food has the boys, she could have made them all omelettes & all a mince dish that fit SW & then just give them some extra on the side or full fat yoghurts for after. She literally cooks diff meals for the boys & for her & god knows what Chris eats

Reactions: 12
Go to the start of this thread and flick through the posts. There are rumours that Chris is a cheat and a fraud at his old place of work
If not start of this one - the end of the last thread...... around her birthday weekend post :)

Reactions: 4
Do you know Fopps likes Fage yoghurt?? Bet you didn't know that??! Jeezus new content please 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the hell is this that’s she’s eating? It looks disgusting! I bet she says it tastes uh-maxing though! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
All her food looks the same. Her breakfast looks suspiciously like the boy’s dinner 😂🤮

Who describes Fage 0% as ABSOLUTELY AMAZING 🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.